Wednesday, July 18 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

BB

Time 9:45pm

camera 4

Tyler, Baleigh, Kaycee, JC and Baleigh are in the geometry room. Rachel just finished the peg wall with a birthday wish to Rock Stars child. When she was finished, she went to the corner of the sofa and dragged JC over until he was cuddled up with her.

JC: She thinks I am a doll!

Everyone laughed, (it was very cute,and Rachel does haul him around all the time, she loves on him quite a bit.)

It seems like a very quiet night. On other cameras we see Haleigh and Brett in the bathroom area, his head on her shoulder, she is massaging his head while discussing her cat, Scarlet.

They are all waiting for calls for the Diary Room and announcements from Big Brother.

Angela comes in with slop to which she has added oregano and garlic.

9:54pm camera 2

Haleigh is telling Brett that the vote has flipped four times in the last three days, and she is trying to stay fluid with the house. She knows for sure Brett has three, but she doesn't know about the other three.

Haleigh: You need to find the power and get it used, it if is applicable.

Brett: I would never never put you up.

Haleigh: Would you convince someone else to put me up.

Brett: No, and I am seriously worried about your neck,

They continue to go back and forth with silly reasons to keep him, then Baleigh comes into the area.

Rachel comes into the area with Angela. Brett plans to try slop pancakes (protein powder and milk). He tastes Angela's slop, says it tastes like risotto. (Baleigh thinks risotto is cheese, no one tells her). Food talk continues...

camera 3 10:02pm

JC: My power only last 5 weeks.

Rachel: what is it?

JC: I can't tell you, I would have to kill you. (he giggles)

Tyler: I knew you had it when you walked downstairs.

(Tyler sits up from laying position, very interested now)

Rachel is complaining about the weird smell in the house (Rachel, honey, if you don't clean your house it smells—Grannysue)

JC is peeking through the two way mirror.

BB: “JC STOP THAT!”

They all laugh, and ask if he can see, he says “yep”

JC referred to a conversation earlier where he was called out when Rachel told him he has hurt her feelings. He immediately stopped horsing around, and said: “If I hurt you with my words, please tell me.” (He was

very sincere)

BB

Time 9:45pm

camera 4

Tyler, Baleigh, Kaycee, JC and Baleigh are in the geometry room. Rachel just finished the peg wall with a birthday wish to Rock Stars child. When she was finished, she went to the corner of the sofa and dragged JC over until he was cuddled up with her.

JC: She thinks I am a doll!

Everyone laughed, (it was very cute,and Rachel does haul him around all the time, she loves on him quite a bit.)

It seems like a very quiet night. On other cameras we see Haleigh and Brett in the bathroom area, his head on her shoulder, she is massaging his head while discussing her cat, Scarlet.

They are all waiting for calls for the Diary Room and announcements from Big Brother.

Angela comes in with slop to which she has added oregano and garlic.

9:54pm camera 2

Haleigh is telling Brett that the vote has flipped four times in the last three days, and she is trying to stay fluid with the house. She knows for sure Brett has three, but she doesn't know about the other three.

Haleigh: You need to find the power and get it used, it if is applicable.

Brett: I would never never put you up.

Haleigh: Would you convince someone else to put me up.

Brett: No, and I am seriously worried about your neck,

They continue to go back and forth with silly reasons to keep him, then Baleigh comes into the area.

Rachel comes into the area with Angela. Brett plans to try slop pancakes (protein powder and milk). He tastes Angela's slop, says it tastes like risotto. (Baleigh thinks risotto is cheese, no one tells her). Food talk continues...

camera 3 10:02pm

JC: My power only last 5 weeks.

Rachel: what is it?

JC: I can't tell you, I would have to kill you. (he giggles)

Tyler: I knew you had it when you walked downstairs.

(Tyler sits up from laying position, very interested now)

Rachel is complaining about the weird smell in the house (Rachel, honey, if you don't clean your house it smells—Grannysue)

JC is peeking through the two way mirror.

BB: “JC STOP THAT!”

They all laugh, and ask if he can see, he says “yep”

JC referred to a conversation earlier where he was called out when Rachel told him he has hurt her feelings. He immediately stopped horsing around, and said: “If I hurt you with my words, please tell me.” (He was

very sincere)

• morty unpinned this topic

Somehow this got missed - Flashback to today:

12:00 NOON BBT - 12:09PM BBT

Sam is in the HN room cutting up grapes and putting them in a milk jug.  She leaves at 12:09PM BBT. After she's out Angela asks to the room, "How long before that gets confiscated?" Tyler answers, "About 2 hours."

2018-07-18-Sam-Jug-wine.jpg

12:09PM BBT-12:17PM BBT Sam moves to the kitchen with her jug of grapes suspended in liquid and adds various juices to the jug and then rubber bands a condom over the top to contain the gasses - turns out she's clearly making jug wine, aka prison hooch.  [I also can't believe production will let her keep this as quality control is hard and the final product can be really strong - BBLurkerPlus]

9:59PM BBT: Haliegh, Brett, Bayleigh, and Angela are talking about restaurants. Haliegh says she's a fan of goat cheese and the others agree. 

10:00PM BBT: Tyler, Winston, and JC are in the lounge having fun. Tyler says he wants to win HOH so he doesn't have to eat slop anymore. Rachel walks in. 

10:02PM BBT: JC tells Rachel and Tyler that he has a power. Rachel wants to know who else he's told, JC say no one. 

10:02PM BBT: In the WA, Haliegh and Brett talk about lifting weights. Winston walks in to floss his teeth, they talk about food. Winston says milk is gross. Tyler walks in to use the toilet. 

10:05PM BBT: BB tells JC not to look through the two-way mirror. In the lounge, Haliegh says Paris Hilton is a terrible actress, but that she sometimes tweets about important things. Winston walks back to the lounge. 

10:05PM BBT: JC says he didn't know about the live feeds, he thought it was just the show and BB After Dark. 

10:10PM BBT: Rockstar, Sam, Tyler, Angela, Rachel, Scottie and JC are in the kitchen eating and cleaning. Brett and Haliegh are still talking in the WA. Sam wants to know if anyone wants to play 20 Questions before bed. Bayleigh walks in while Sam plays 20Qs with Rockstar. 

10:19PM BBT: Rockstar finishes the dishes, Haliegh and Brett leave the WA and pass through the kitchen. Sam is still playing 20Qs with JC and Tyler while Scottie watches. Rockstar keeps saying, "the house is cleansed," until someone thanks her. 

10:20PM BBT: Brett and Winston are in the BBR, Brett says he's starving. Winston wishes that they could spend their final night together outside. 

10:25PM BBT: Brett and Winston talk about college, Sam and Tyler are still playing 20Qs in the KT. JC is called into the DR. 

10:27PM BBT: Kaycee finishes showering in the WA. Rachel walks in and Kaycee talks about not eating anymore sugar. They start talking about the live feeds. The rest of the house is now playing 20Qs with Sam. BB calls Tyler into the DR. 

10:29PM BBT: Rachel and Kaycee start to whisper, BB cuts the feeds for a few minutes. 

10:30PM BBT: Brett uses the toilet, BB tells Rachel to stop singing and Kaycee walks into the BBR. Everyone else is playing 20Qs in the KT with Sam. 

10:35PM BBT: Rockstar finishes showering in the HOHR, Haliegh walks in. Rockstar wants to know if Winston is sad. Rachel is called into the DR. Haliegh says she wanted Winston to know that Rachel and Angela aren't going to vote for him and that Haliegh wanted him to know that. 

10:37PM BBT: Haliegh says that Brett is going to be like a lost puppy, which could be an opportunity for them. Haliegh takes her stuff downstairs while Rockstar brushes her hair in the HOH bathroom. BB cuts the feeds for a few seconds. 

10:38PM BBT: Feeds are back, Haliegh tells Rockstar that she doesn't like how Faysal thinks he has a big influence over JC. Haliegh says she doesn't know how to feel about Tyler, but as long as they have JC, it's ok. They both think it's really weird that Tyler is playing both sides. Rockstar says they're allowing it for now, but not for much longer. Rockstar and Haliegh leave the HOHR.

10:40PM BBT: Haliegh puts her stuff back in the WA before walking into the PBR while everyone else continues to play 20Qs in the KT. Kaitlyn is in the PBR, she wants to know what everyone else is doing. Rockstar explains 20Qs to Kaitlyn. 

10:41PM BBT: Tyler and JC are whispering in the WA. Haliegh walks over and Tyler stops talking and goes to the toilet. Rockstar walks in. Everyone is still playing 20Qs in the KT. Faysal and Kaitlyn are laying in the PBR. Kaitlyn's blankets are covering her microphone, it's difficult to hear what she's saying. 

10:49PM BBT: Kaycee, Angela, and Rachel are in the lounge whispering about throwing the HOH comp to Tyler or Brett. Rachel says, "I want Brett to win," and Kaycee says "...or Tyler." Angela says she's going to go for the HOH, unless it comes down to her and Brett and then she'll throw it. They talk about what kind of comp it will be. 

10:50PM BBT: Kaycee says she'll let Tyler know about the plan. Kaycee, Angela, and Rachel talk about getting all the guys out, but keeping it on the DL so they don't realize what's happening. 

10:54PM BBT: Rachel wants to know why Sam got mad at Haliegh and Kaitlyn. Angela walks out first while Rachel and Kaycee play with the blocks and Kaycee says she'll leave after they play. 

10:56PM BBT: Brett is making tea in the KT. Sam is still playing 20Qs with Scottie, Tyler, and Winston. Angela walks in to get water. 

10:58PM BBT: Angela walks back into the lounge where Rachel and Kaycee are. They talk about tomorrow's comp, Rachel tells Angela that sometimes BB tells them to wear athletic gear on eviction night for the comp. 

11:00PM BBT: The 20Qs game appears to be over as everyone leaves the KT except for Brett who is cooking and Winston who is eating. Rachel, Kaycee, and Angela are in the lounge talking about the HOH comp. 

11:06PM BBT: Rachel and Kaycee are upstairs in front of the fish tank, scaring the fish. "We really have nothing to do in this house," Rachel laughs.

11:07PM BBT: Brett is trying to fry his slop, it look like he's trying to make it into a patty, or maybe a pancake. Needless to say, the slop does not want to be in that form. 

229545378_friedslop.PNG.ad60917aed63bea57421971634df4f26.PNG

11:09PM BBT: JC, Tyler, and Sam are whispering in the havenot room. JC tells them it's important not to tell anyone who they're voting for before asking Sam if she's voting for Brett to say. Sam says yes. JC goes over how he thinks everyone is going to vote. 

11:10PM BBT: Sam wants to know why Haliegh is trying to make Sam feel like no one likes her. JC says that's her personality. Tyler says sometimes she [Haliegh] is nice to him and sometimes she's not...it just depends on the day.

11:11PM BBT: "I don't like her," Sam tells JC and Tyler, "I called her a fat wh***." Sam says Haliegh does things to upset her. JC tells her to keep her mouth shut. 

11:12PM BBT: Tyler tells Sam to go for the HOH. Tyler says he's proud of Sam. BB calls Rachel into the DR. 

11:13PM BBT: Sam says if she gets HOH tomorrow, she's just going to put people up and just see what happens. JC tells Sam she'll make top 5, but he'll beat her. 

11:23PM BBT: Angela, Tyler, JC, and Sam are talking in the havenot room. Angela tells Sam that this week is meant to be hard.

11:25PM BBT: Scottie and Kaycee are upstairs playing foosball. Kaitlyn, Bayleigh, Rockstar, and Haliegh are whispering in the PBR. Rockstar, Kaitlyn and Bayleigh don't have their microphones on, we can't hear anything they're saying. 

11:28PM BBT: The girls in the PBR are talking about the all girls alliance, Haliegh is worried Angela or Rachel will tell Brett or Winston, who will tell Faysal. Haliegh also thinks Kaycee will tell one of the guys. Scottie is called into the DR. JC walks in and they stop talking. 

11:31PM BBT: Bayleigh talks about Swaggy. 

11:40PM BBT: Winston, Brett, Rachel, and Kaycee are in the WA. Rachel is finishing her shower and Winston is using the toilet. Just general conversation. 

11:44PM BBT: BB tells Rachel to put on her microphone. Winston and Brett talk about their speeches for tomorrow. 

11:52PM BBT: Brett and Winston are still talking about their speeches tomorrow with Rachel and Kaycee in the WA. Kaitlyn, JC, Bayleigh, Haliegh, Rockstar, and Faysal are joking around in the PBR. 

11:56PM BBT: Brett and Winston go into the lounge to play with the blocks. They talk about the charades game they played earlier before talking about Kaitlyn getting upset with him a few days ago. Brett says she acted like an "Upset ex-girlfriend."

• morty locked this topic