Sunday, July 15 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

07:01PM BBT In the HOHR, JC tells Haleigh and Scottie that Kaitlyn is acting weird.  They are speculating if it's because the bros are up and she's invested in them.

07:02PM BBT Haleigh asks if they've heard any talk about the veto.  Scottie says "well, I'm the one that would use it, and that ain't gonna happen".   Sam comes into the HOHR asking to talk with Scottie.

07:04PM BBT In the HOHR, Sam asks Scottie what he's about to do. "tell me the truth".  She's asking if Scottie is going to take one of them down and put her up.  He promises that he is not.

07:05PM BBT Sam said she wanted to make sure Scottie was ok, and was checking on him.  She says that if he feels that she's ignoring him, then it's not intentional - she's not mad.

07:07PM BBT Brett and Angela are playing pool in the BY while Rachel and Winston are talking with them.

07:09PM BBT Scottie tells Sam that he fought hard for the veto so that he would NOT have to put Sam up.

07:11PM BBT Scottie tells that the only chatter in the house is that Kaitlyn is freaking out about him possibly backdooring her.

07:12PM BBT Scottie says that the only way that Kaitlyn will go up this week is if Brett has the power to take himself down.

07:15PM BBT Sam tells Scottie that she thinks he has the power app.  He tells her that he doesn't, but wishes that he did.  That way he would know that there are only 2 other powers out there.

07:16PM BBT Sam asks Scottie if she can use his room to talk with Brent alone.  He says yes, he'll go get him for her.

07:18PM BBT Kaitlyn, Rockstar and Haleigh are in the WR area taking makeup off/doing hair.  Brett makes his way into the HOHR with Sam.

07:19PM BBT Sam asks Brett for the "real plan" going forward.  She is trying to understand why Kaitlyn is campaigning for Brett to stay. He seems a little frazzled to be grilled by her.

07:22PM BBT Brett reassures Sam that he does NOT have the power, but she continues to press. She asks if she's one that he'd work with going forward if he were to stay.

07:23PM BBT Sam explains her new motivation to stay in the house, is to see that the best person win - someone that's a good person that will do good with the "tool" (money).

07:26PM BBT Sam lists her assets (ROTH IRA, stocks, cars, etc.) and says that she doesn't need money, but it's just a tool.  She doesn't see Brett as someone who would take the money and take up a nasty drug habit.

07:28PM BBT Tyler and Kaitlyn whisper in the PBR, trying to figure out where things are in the house.  Tyler tells her that he doesn't know, that he's not a party to things this week.

07:30PM BBT Sam goes down the list of HG and surmises each persons' upbringing and character.

07:32PM BBT Scottie and Angela are swinging on the hammock.

07:34PM BBT Sam asks Brett what Winston provided him in their partnership, and who will take that place if Winston leaves?  She says that they're gravitating towards each other, so wants to make sure they're on the same page.

07:37PM BBT Sam tells Brett that he needs to reach out and show Scottie his softer side because he's coming off as a shark.

07:40PM BBT Angela and Sam are both on slop this week, so he tells Angela that they should be ok since they both make slop concoctions.

07:43PM BBT Sam asks that Brett go down and send Rockstar and Haleigh up next.

07:45PM BBT Sam explains to RS and Haleigh that she freaked out thinking that she was going to get backdoored.  She explains to them that she is motivated to stay.

07:46PM BBT Rockstar said that they've talked through scenarios of if Brett has a power.  They feel that Sam would be safe in any situation.

07:49PM BBT Fessy and Kaitlyn join in with Sam, RS, and Haleigh in the HOHR.  Rockstar tells Sam that her being a robot during that time sheltered her from this exposure until now, but that the other HG have had these feelings from the beginning.

07:51PM BBT They asked Sam where these thoughts came from, and she hinted that it's from production in the DR.  They all agreed that it happens when the house is boring, asking leading provoking questions.

07:52PM BBT Brett and Tyler talk on the BY couches.  They both agree that something big and spiritual is going on.  Tyler tells him that he needs Brett to stay.

07:54PM BBT Brett says that people freak out when they don't have control of a situation, even the illusion of control.

07:55PM BBT It appears as though RS, Haleigh, Fessy and Kaitlyn have talked Sam down off the ledge and that she's more comfortable now.  

07:56PM BBT RS is practicing her goodbye speech for Brett. 

08:02PM BBT Sam reassures Rachel and Tyler that she was tripping out earlier, but all is well now.

08:17PM BBT The feeds are currently on fish "We'll Be Right Back"

08:20PM BBT Fessy tells Scottie that he has no target, the way things have shaken out.  He asks Scottie for advice if he were to win HOH.  He says he'd finish off the bros.

08:21PM BBT Brett and Winston play pool while Tyler and Rockstar are on the BY couches.  RS says that she wants to go talk with Scottie.

08:23PM BBT Rockstar says that maybe "the doctor" is just f'ing with everyone.  Tyler thinks that she means Winston, but she is referring to the Diary Room/Production.

08:24PM BBT Winston tells Brett that if he has the power and hasn't told him, that he will totally freak out.

08:24PM BBT Scottie tells Fessy that he thinks that both of the bros come from and have a lot of money.  RS enters the HOHR to discuss the house paranoia.

08:28PM BBT Kaitlyn is in the PBR bed with Tyler, Brett and WInston talking with her. Kaitlyn asks Brett if he has the power....he answers yet again that he does not.

08:30PM BBT Fessy tells Scottie he doesn't understand how one of the bros could possibly have the power, as they have only taken off their shirts with no game play.

9:12pm BB Time

Camera 4

Haleigh, Rock Star,, Baleigh and Scottie and Faysal are in the HOH Room.

They are saying that Kaitlyn is working with the wrong side of the house.

They also are talking about the power, and that no one in the room has it. Baleigh does not say a word.

Scottie is determined to not use the veto.

Brett and Winston asked Scottie to take one of them off and replace them with Kaitlyn and use a

back door speech to eliminate blood on his hands. Brett offered Scottie a final three to do it.

Haleigh and Rock Star say their plans are extensive, and they need to go. Scottie agrees that he feels

that way too.

Baleigh: her gut (Kaitlyn's) says to keep Brett and she won't change her mind.

Haleigh: how many votes do we need”

Faysal:6

Haleigh: we have 4 in this room.

Baleigh says Brett told her she was beautiful, and that now Swaggy is gone...(she seems not impressed)

Rock Star: He thinks he can work himself into the girls' hearts....

Baleigh: we are voting Brett out, that's done.

Rock Star: Brett is too charismatic

They were talking about a comp where Brett was very good at it, and Winston did poorly.

They believe JC will vote Brett out, Tyler will vote with Scottie, Kaitlyn they are not sure. Sam for

Winston to stay because Sam does not really like him.

Haleigh: I am letting him campaign all week, I have hour massages coming up and I don't want to give them

up, so don't be alarmed when you see it.

Baleigh: They are together 24/7, it will be hard to campaign

The girls are begging Scottie for his HOH snacks. He says “I don't care.”

Scottie is giving Rachel the HOH room for her birthday.

The possibility of Tyler and the bros having a deal comes up, but everyone moves on and they ask

Faysal if he had a deal. He tells them that Tyler whispers around so he won't make a deal.

Baleigh offers to go get Kaitlyn to tell her about the bad deal she has been offered by the bros.

(They were talking about someone hiding in the HOH bathtub earlier, and I swear, Faysal got up, looked

behind the couch, went into the bathroom, looked and came back into the room!!) 9:30 camera 4

While they wait, they locate the remote and look at the camera to see where Baleigh is, it seems to be

taking a long time. (sounds like Baleigh went AWOL)

Winston and Rachel are in the backyard , in the hammock, talking on another camera.

Haleigh decides to leave the room, saying she will be back.

Scottie: The second you leave we are talking about you.

Haleigh mumbles and leaves but comes back in immediately with Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn: I already know what you are gonna say. But I had a dream. Then Baleigh woke me up.

Scottie: They had a secret meeting with me. They are f******g with your head.

Kaitlyn interrupts.

Scottie: Let me tell you everything first. They both came up here last night....

He tells them that they offered him a final three an asked him to put up Kaitlyn. Scottie let them

present the entire idea. They talked about nominations as pawns, vote coverage and more. At one point Brett ran into the bathroom and hid, thinking someone was coming in. Winston immediately said we will just say

I was here to apologize. When Brett came out, he was short with Winston . Scottie told them every time you

would pick each other over me. I would have to win a comp, and he has reservations. Scottie says he had many reservations, and they had answers to all of them. Scottie told them Steve didn't trust them, and they

told him to sleep on it. Scottie also heard that Brett told Kaitlyn that Sam better stay or there will be consequences later. Everyone denies the rumor. Winston promised Sam he voted for her over Steve, he then

told him lied to Sam.

Kaitlyn is very upset, cursing about them trying to trick her,

Rock Star: Next time listen to me when I tell you something.

She adds something about seeing color on people.

9:47 camera 4

Kaitlyn: Do the two of you want to tell me what's up. (to Winston and Brett)

I want to see what the two of you said about me yesterday.

She stomps down the stairs to the kitchen.

Kaitlyn: Aren't we supposed to be friends/

Scottie: She knows about the secret meeting

Winston: I told you I don't have a power.

Kaitlyn: What did I do to you to make you throw my name out.

Scottie: to put her up

Winston: yeah I said that, after...

Now Kaitlyn goes after Brett.

Brett says there are ulterior motives.

Kaitlyn: It was nobody else''s idea to say anything.

Brett: I am not throwing anyone else under the bus.

Camera moves to bedroom. Scottie tells Baleigh and Sam what happened in the kitchen. We can still

hear Kaitlyn being loud in the kitchen.

Camera 1 kitchen 9:50

Winston continues washing dishes, looks like Kaitlyn has bounced from the room and there is awkward

talk.

Camera moves to back yard, Scottie is telling JC what happened,

Camera 4 9:55pm

Kaitlyn: I don't want to be here

Faysal: Don't talk like that.

Kaitlyn: no one came out to follow me

F: calm down

K I was the only one who was saying to keep Brett.

Conversation goes on for a few minutes, Faysal tells her to go cool off. Only sound is billiard balls.

Faysal: you don't have the power?

Kaitlyn: no I don't

JC walks over to the patio.

JC: you okay?

Kaitlyn tells him she is hearing things people say, and JC tells her that Scottie came out to tell him

what was wrong. Kaitlyn tells him that the bros went to Scottie last night and asked him to put her on the block.

JC: I don't know what is going on, but they are getting in your head and you are losing it. He also says, Scottie is not using the veto so let them talk.

Kaitlyn: that is the theme, I take up for myself.

JC: you have the right to stand up for yourself, and people see that. (audience) JC tells Kaitlyn he

has no idea what the campaign is about (((((jets overhead))))))).

Faysal: you are not on the block.

Rock Star: who said JC said that

Kaitlyn: I heard a bunch of people said that

Faysal: a bunch of people had a conversation

JC :I am always going to have conversations, ….

Kaitlyn is telling a rumor she heard, and Rock Star starts laughing. “i started that.” she laughs more

and says, “i was waiting for the call.”

Faysal is concerned that Haleigh is listening to what they say, and Kaitlyn wonders why Haleigh did

not come and tell her, but tried to leave the HOH before Kaitlyn got up there.

(((more jets))))

FISH 10:17

comes back to billiard table.

Camera 1 in Have not room

Winston, Brett, Angels, and Haleigh

They think she wanted to make a spectacle out of and it was terrible game play.

Winston: I don't understand how people don't see that. You just back door ed your alliance.

Everyone wants to forget she was the flip vote, that was cool too. I am not gonna hide in here

like a rodent.

Winston leaves the room, Brett says he will be out soon

Haleigh: It took three weeks for us all to hit the fan

Angela: It makes not sense to me, as to why he would tell her, how does it better his game.

Brett; How does it better his game, it doesn't.

Angela: people need to understand less is more. If you find out stuff and people will freak out, yous could just...Its usually just a rumor and you tell someone that and they spiral out of control.

Haleigh; and the worst part is we wont have outside after Wednesday.

They think production should have called Haleigh to read n the kitchen during the argument.

• morty unpinned this topic

3:30PM BBT: Haliegh and Brett are in the BY on the hammock. Haliegh is explaining Hamlet to Brett.

3:30PM BBT: Bayleigh, Rockstar, and Scottie are in the WA. They're also discussing Hamlet and trying to figure out how it relates to BB. 

3:31PM BBT: Scottie jokes that he thinks it means they're getting a pet pig. Kaitlyn walks in to use the restroom. Kaycee washes her hands and leaves. 

3:32PM BBT: Kaitlyn, Bayleigh, Rockstar, and Scottie just continue to talk about pigs. Kaitlyn says she's going back outside, Rockstar says she will too. The girls in the WA talk about needing more rubber bands.

3:34PM BBT: Bayleigh says the days just keep getting longer and longer. They talk about the episode airing that evening, as well as BB After Dark. 

3:36PM BBT: Haliegh gets up to get water and then comes back to the hammock with Brett.

3:38PM BBT: Brett and Haliegh talk about how Brett thought Haliegh was the one who flipped votes. Brett says he has to do better in the veto and that "this sucks." He tells Haliegh that he's an idiot. 

3:40PM BBT: Haliegh says that when she's done with BB, she's going to Greece with her textbook and laptop. 

3:41PM BBT: Bretty tells Haliegh that someone told him that he has a crush on her. Haliegh says that someone told her that too. 

3:42PM BBT: Brett says that he's fasinated with watching JC and that he can't stop watching him sometimes. 

3:45PM BBT: Tyler and Kaycee are also in the BY on the couch talking. The other HGs are lounging near the pool, just general chatting. 

3:47PM BBT: Haliegh and Brett talk about this season's BB cast. Haliegh says that she and Scottie had a long conversation last night. 

5:02PM BBT: Winston joins Haliegh and Brett on the hammock. Still just general conversation in the BY. 

5:15PM BBT: Haliegh starts to explain Hamlet to several HGs in the BY. Sam and Brett are eating in the KT. Rockstar walks outside. BB tells Sam to fix her mic. 

4:20PM BBT: Bayleigh and Kaitlyn are in the HOHR talking. Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn that Brett came up to her and told her that JC told him that Scottie wants to use the veto so Kaitlyn can go up on the block. "JC said that?!" Kaitlyn asks, "promise," Bayleigh replies. Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn that Scottie isn't mad at her and he doesn't think she's a threat to his game right now, so he wants to keep noms the same. Bayleigh tells her not to talk to anyone else about this. Kaitlyn is very confused. 

4:25PM BBT: Bayleigh says that Brett said that he wouldn't want Kaitlyn to go up on the block. Bayleigh says that she thinks that Scottie thinks he can beat Kaitlyn, so he doesn't see why she would need to go up on the block. 

4:28PM BBT: Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn in the HOHR that Jc told her that no one trusts her. Bayleigh says that she and Faysal had a conversation last night about how they don't have any idea what JC or Angela would do. Bayleigh says to just listen to JC and know that he's feeding everyone "crap."

4:31PM BBT: Sam, Angela ,and Kaycee are in the KT whispering. Angela says that Winston is driving her crazy and that he's been super annoying. Kaycee says she trusts Sam and Angela. Sam says that she thinks the slop is making her smarter.

4:33PM BBT: Kaitlyn and Bayleigh are in the HOHR, still talking about last week. Brett and Winston are outside in the BY, just staring at one another. Eventually Winson says he thinks he's going home and that he wants Brett to win HOH next week. Brett says, "no idea."

4:38PM BBT: Winston's not sure what he's going to say during the Veto ceremony. He says he wants to tell them to take the veto and shove it up there butt. Sam and Angela are in the havenot room talking. Sam says that she's worried Rachel will be easily swayed. Sam says she's a good talker. Angela and Sam start to make up the beds in the havenot room. 

4:40PM BBT: BB is having trouble with the microphones when they switch cameras. It takes several seconds after the camera switches for the mics to come on, leaving out parts of conversations. Back in the HOHR, Kaitly and Bayleigh go back to the beginning and rehash the entire show this far...again. Kaitlyn tells Bayleigh how she's felt this whole week. 

4:50PM BBT: Sam gives Winston a massage in the WA. Kaitlyn and Bayleigh are still in the HOHR, rehasing the entire season so far. Sam tweezes the hair on Winston's back.   

5:00PM BBT: Bayleigh and Kaitlyn are still revisiting all of last week. Bayleigh says she's dropping bombs now. Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn that Scottie told her that she has him. 

5:07PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds for a few seconds. Angela and Rachel are in the WA talking about the last comp. Angela gets in the shower and the girls keep talking about the comp. Rachel says she thinks she was too scared to win it. Rachel asks Angela if she has anything else to report, Angela says no. Faysal, Winston, and Brett are outside talking. Kaitlyn and Bayleigh are STILL talking about last week and going through all of their emotions. Bayleigh wants to know if Scottie had a deal with the bros. Kaitlyn says Scottie has made up everything and that's why Brett and Winston have Scottie as their target. Bayleigh just keeps saying, "Wow." Kaitlyn says she wishes she was in the dark. 

5:10PM BBT: Kaycee makes a drink and then walks into the WA to talk to Rachel and Angela. She starts whispering with Angela and Rachel, but we can't hear it. Kaycee says JC will do whatever they want to do. "We just need JC's vote," Kaycee says. Kaycee says the three of them, JC, Sam, and Tyler are all on the same page. Kaycee says that JC told her that Kaitlyn wanted to get Brett out yesterday. Angela says it doesn't matter, because if Winston goes home this week, they can target Brett next week. BB tells Angela to pu to her mic. Angela continues to whisper without her mic, we can't hear anything she says. Rachel says that Scottie scares her. Angela finally gets her mic on. Rachel says that Faysal will put her and Brett up because they're the strongest. Rachel says she'll take Faysal out if she gets HOH next week. Sam walks in and asks Rachel where she's been, Rachel says DR. Rachel walks into the KT where Kaycee is. Kaycee says that Kaitlyn and Bayleigh are upstairs. Rachel walks outside.

5:15PM BBT: Kaitlyn and Bayleigh finally wrap up their recap of the entire season so far. Kaitlyn says "it's finally good to come clean." Bayleigh starts to dance to the music while Kaitlyn gets in the shower. 

5:20PM BBT: General conversation in the BY with several HGs. Bayleigh is walking around the house. BB cuts the feeds for a few seconds and when it comes back Bayleigh is in the PBR talking to the camera. She says she's lost and confused and she doesn't know where she stands. Bayleigh doesn't know what is a trick and what's not. She doesn't know what to do and she needs help. She asks for help. "This house is savage," Bayleigh says. She said she thought these people were trustworthy, but they're playing a mean, scary, and aggressive game. 

606173696_Baytalkingtocameras.PNG.2c442100f9947274c8657eb0de211365.PNG

5:28PM BBT: Bayleigh gets up and goes back to the HOHR. BB is still having trouble switching the microphones when it switches cameras. Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn that she's looking at people differently now. Haliegh walks in to change into her costume. Bayleigh tells Haliegh and Kaitlyn, "please, no more secrets."

5:30PM BBT: Haleigh starts to read in the HOH bathroom. Bayleigh and Kaitlyn continue to talk about the week beore last...again. General conversation in the BY with the other HGs. 

5:41PM BBT: Kaitlyn says that Rachel, JC, Angela, and Kaycee aren't allowed to win the next HOHR. Kaitlyn and Bayleigh talk about the similarities between BB and Hamlet. "I feel free as f***," Kaitlyn says. Bayleigh asks her who Sam would put up. Kaitlyn says she's not going to win. 

5:45PM BBT: Haliegh stops reading. Bayleigh helps her take her costume off. Bayleigh tells Haleigh what she told Kaitlyn earlier about JC telling her about putting Kaitlyn up if Brett or Winston come down off the block. They talk about Scottie until he walks into the HOHR.

6:00PM BBT: Haliegh explains Hamlet to Scottie, Bayleigh and Kaitlyn. They then talk about napping and working out.  

6:06PM BBT: BB cuts the feeds for several minutes. 

6:10PM BBT: Feeds are back. Haliegh and Scottie in the HOHR are talking game. Scottie is confused on why the house wants Brett to stay. Haliegh says that Kaitlyn trusts the bros and Scottie says, "that's because they're good talkers...that's the problem."
Scottie seems to be confused that everyone wants Brett to stay now. Scottie says that JC doesn't talk a lot of game with him. Tyler walks in, Scottie leaves. Tyler asks about Hamlet. 

6:15PM BBT: Several HGs are in the kitchen eating. Tyler and Kaitlyn are in the PBR. Kaitlyn tells Tyler that JC is being a problem and she proceeds to tell Tyler everything Bayleigh told her in the HOHR that Bayleigh told her not to tell anyone else.

6:16PM BBT: Scottie is back in the HOHR, Haliegh is eating a fruit roll up. They're talking about who to take to the end. Haliegh tells him that Bayleigh told her that Brett would take Kaitlyn to the end. Haliegh says that Brett is a smooth talker.  

6:22PM BBT: Kaitlyn talks about how in the house you think you know people, but really you don't. Winston walks in and they stop all game talk. 

6:24PM BBT: Faysal and Bayleigh are talking in the WA. Bayleigh tells him about how Scottie came up to her after evicting Swaggy and telling her that he "has her." Bayleigh says she's having trouble getting her thoughts all out. 

6:27PM BBT: In the HOHR, Haliegh says that at the end of the day it's OK if Brett stays, that they'll just take him out next week. Kaycee and Bayleigh are chatting in the lounge, they're talking about Winston and how he told Bayleigh he was sorry about Swaggy leaving. 
Bayleigh doens't understand why he's sorry, he didn't vote him out. Bayleigh tells Kaycee that "all the girls" love Brett. Bayleigh tells her that Angela pushed her away. 

6:31PM BBT: Scottie says he trusts Faysal. Scottie says that Faysal is "literally Victor" from last season. Haliegh says that Faysal tells Kaitlyn everything. Scottie says Kaitlyn has a lot of weak connections that she think are strong. He uses her friendship with Faysal, Tyler, and Brett as an example. 

6:33PM BBT: "She [Kaitlyn] attaches herself to power," Haliegh tells Scottie. Scottie says she'll be on his radar for the next three or four weeks. Haliegh says she's not an immediate threat. Scottie says Kaitlyn's game is thin and Haliegh says it's unstable.

6:38PM BBT: Scottie and Haliegh talk about the last comp. Bayleigh and Kaycee are whispering in the lounge, it's difficult to understand them. 

6:45PM BBT: Bayleigh tells Kaycee that she just wants people to tell her the truth. 

6:52PM BBT: Kaycee says she doesn't want to live in LA because of the traffic. Faysal walks into the lounge. 

6:55PM BBT: Tyler is in the shower in the WA, Kaitlyn is standing next to it talking to him. She walks away and says, "I love you." In the lounge, Bayleigh talks to Faysal
about potentially using her power, but only if "that person is good with us." Faysal says he could see Kaycee, Angela, or Rachel pulling him up. 

9:00pm BBT JC and Winston 1/1 in the HN room. Winston says he heard a conversation earlier that Scottie told his group that he was leaving the noms the same UNLESS one of the Bros had a power. If they did, Kaitlyn was going up. Winston says, of course they have no power.

JC says Rachel is following him everywhere. Winston says, I love her to death, I do… but…

9:05pm BBT Rachel, wearing a long dress is out by the pool table spinning around saying she is 30 and flirty!!!

Tyler tells Rockstar that Scottie wants to talk to her so she heads to the HOH and he begins helping Sam with the laundry. They pull masses of sheets and towels and blankets from the dryer and place them on the pool table. 9:00pm BBT JC and Winston 1/1 in the HN room. Winston says he heard a conversation earlier that Scottie told his group that he was leaving the noms the same UNLESS one of the Bros had a power. If they did, Kaitlyn was going up. Winston says, of course they have no power.

9:06pm BBT Rockstar enters the HOH. Fessie, Bayleigh and Haleigh are already there. He says he spoke with Kaitlyn and told her that he didn’t appreciate her telling people that he said she was going up. He then goes into great detail about his meeting with the Bros, prefacing it by saying, I told them I was not going to tell any of you this, but they are pulling sh*t, so f it!

He goes on to say, they want to have a final 3 with him, but he tells them his reservations. He says Brett was trying to hurry Winston and Winston was doing all the talking. They are being really sneaky.

10:45pm BBT Kaitlyn tries to get into the DR, but JC has been called so she isn’t able to. She sees Brett and asks him if they can talk. He says sure, have you calmed down yet? 
Meanwhile on Camera 4, Rachel is in the kitchen telling Winston, Kaycee and Angela that Kaitlyn told her she was there to do whatever she had to do to make for good TV. She was going to do what she wanted to do and that she wasn’t really there to play the game, just to make good TV.  

They talk about the irony of Kaitlyn coming in the house to create harmony and peace… and yet she is the one that’s freaking out. 

Sam is taking a 3 hour shower because she has nothing left to clean but herself. The girls disperse leaving Winston alone at the kitchen island with his coffee. He begins to talk out loud… whisper out loud… Ohhhhh, this house is insane. Omygosh… you know what? It’s 1 in the morning (It’s only 10, so he’s talking east coast time?) This is hilarious. I embarrassed myself, here I am, on the block again. 

10:45pm BBT Rachel in the WA telling Sam (in the shower) how she wants to style her hair, they are talking wispy, little bang, little bump. 

Scottie is on the patio telling the Bro talk again to Kaycee, Rockstar. Kaycee tells them how she was never on a side, how she wasn’t included in any of the meetings. 

[The cameras are all over the place tonight, just as something gets interesting, they switch to something boring - monadyan] 

11:00pm BBT JC comes out of the DR and calls Rachel and Rockstar to the living room. PopTV has sent gifts for the two of them for their birthdays. Cake pops, chips, dip, cupcake candles and cards. The card says, Happy Birthday Rachel, but the bag says, Happy Birthday Rockstar. Nothing has been mentioned about it being Rockstar’s birthday too. Rachel seems a bit put off by the attention PopTv extended to Rockstar. 

11:10pm BBT JC and Brett in the HN room. Brett is telling JC the two of them can work together. JC is saying he will vote for him, but 5 minutes ago he was in the middle. Brett keeps saying they can go to the end together. JC says that he will keep being him and he needs to keep being the frat boy and it will be ok. Rachel peeks in and JC tells her that they are talking… (He mentioned earlier that she was following him around, perhaps he is right) 

11:20pm BBT The Bros and bro-girls are in the HN room. Brett says JC says, Kaitlyn laid down in the bed with him this morning and told him to vote you (Brett) out. He says JC thanked him for not throwing him out when he had the discussion with Kaitlyn. Winston says the Veto speech is tomorrow and we need to brainstorm because yours could be epic. He says to include in his speech that Kaitlyn is the one that flipped and voted Steve out. 

11:25pm BBT Winston says Scottie figured out the only way to get Kaitlyn beck on his team would be to tell her everything that said.  So he tells her everything. Winston says, Scottie is playing a bad game and he got backed into a corner with an awkward conversation… Brett interrupts and says Scottie plays emotionally, he’s a 26 year old virgin who is playing with his d**k because he is getting attention from girls. Winston thinks this observation is hysterical.  

11:30pm BBT JC and Fessie outside. JC says he’s wants to be out of this shit. New game strategy… Sit back and let them kill themselves.  No more talking from me. Fessie says, I told you that, stop talking so much. Not that you are talking TOO much, just let other people do the talking. Fessie says he listens to what people say and when it comes time to make his decision he makes it. People talk tooooooo much. JC says, Kaitlyn lied to everyone in the house and telling them that we were going against Brett all along. 

11:30pm BBT JC joins Winston in the hammock. They discuss the Kaitlyn outburst earlier. JC says this week has been a mess. He cannot even imagine how the votes are going. He says he isn’t talking to anyone because it is too much to hold in his head. Winston says yeah, it seems like the whole house is talking about voting Brett out and I feel real bad about that, but… 

(FISH)

12:20pm BBT WA chat and ADLs. The Bros are there with JC and Rachel. Rachel asks JC if they are sleeping together tonight and he says yeah. She’s rubbing on JCs shoulders and Brett says, you’re a freak. She says maybe a little. 

1:20am BBT JC and Rachel in bed in the dark talking. He is still upset about Kaitlyn throwing his name to the Bros. He confronted her and she said several people have thrown his name. He questions whether or not they should have kept Swaggy. Rachel says she wanted Scottie out last week and this is why. Now one of our side is going home. Winston says he threw the comp and I told him then he deserves to go home! WTF would you throw that? Why are you here? JC says his game is weak.

1:22am BBT Haleigh and Kaitlyn in the PBR talking. Brett showed his true colors today. They are counting votes for him (Winston) to stay. Haleigh says you were the vote standing in the way. We need 6 and we have them, you, me, Fessie Rockstar, Tyler, and Bayleigh. And Sam. We have more than enough.

1:30 – 2:20am BBT (FISH) 

2:25am BBT Haleigh and Fessie in the WA hugging. She tells him she is sleepy and has to go to bed. He says he doesn’t like how she says he questions her loyalty. She starts to walk away and he pulls her back and she says she is not going to argue with him. What he just said was insulting. She says, I’m going to bed, I forgive you. She says they both have bed partners. You have Kaitlyn and I have JC. He says can we switch? She says no. 

2:40am BBT Haleigh is preparing to read Hamlet. She dresses herself and carries her soapbox to the BY. Fessie says, you got called? You’re lying. (FISH) 

2:50am BBT Fessie doing a workout while Haleigh watches. She asks him how much longer? He says a while. Haleigh tells him she is almost as tanned as he is. They compare tans. She says he’s sleepy and she wants to go to bed, he says stay up with me and talk. They briefly discuss the relationship. Haleigh says if we were outside of the house it would be a different situation. He says we are outside. She says you know what I mean, outside the game. She tells him they will blow the game, they will waste their summer and gain nothing. She gathers her Hamlet stuff and heads to bed.  

3:00am BBT Fessie in the BY lifting weights and doing wall push-ups. 

3:30am BBT Scottie and Fessie having a discussion about genealogy. Scottie tells him that
His grandmother was from Sweden and his grandfather was from Lithuania, not exactly sure though because he was found on a doorstep.

3:35 – 4:05 (FISH) Possibly because Scottie was talking about people who did not sign a release. 

4:05am BBT Fessie in the shower. 

4:15am BBT Fessie doing his prayer ritual in the lounge. 

• morty locked this topic