Saturday, July 14 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

4:30 PM BBT Feeds 3 and 4 show Brett and Winston in the SR. Winston thinks that maybe if they offer Scottie a final 3 deal, he may bite. Scottie walks into the SR and the boys congratulate him. Winston apologizes for blowing up on him because he was angry.  

4:35 PM BBT Brett and Winston are still in the SR trying to figure out how they are going to talk Scottie into keeping them. The rest of the guys are in the KT eating. The girls are all in the WA laughing and joking about the comp. It is nearly impossible to hear details about the comp because the ladies are quite loud and talking over each other. 

4:43 PM BBT The HGs are starting to think about dinner. They are going to cook pasta and keep some for the HNs who are waiting for midnight. Rockstar gets called to the DR. 

4:51 PM BBT In the BBR Sam says that she learned some new spelling words today. Today's POV concerned spelling. WBRB

4:58 PM BBT Rockstar asks Scottie what his strategy was for the POV. Scottie says he took his bandanna off and poured water all over it to keep him cool. After that it was spin slow the first time, move all the cups out, and then spin some more. Slow and steady wins the race. And he was turtle. 

5:06 PM BBT Sam tells the HNs that they are going to clean up the KT so that when Midnight gets there they can tear that sh*t up. 

5:08 PM BBT Brett is telling Fessy and Haleigh that he used to get in a lot of bar fights. Most of the time it was because some ex boyfriend would show up. However, of all his fights, he never fought the bouncer. Meanwhile Kaycee and Scottie are playing Foosball in the loft. 

5:13 PM BBT All 4 feeds are on Scottie and Kaycee playing Foosball. Scottie scores on her. She says oh crap, I am being too nice to you. 

5:15 PM BBT In the SR JC is talking to Tyler. JC is speculating that Brett may have a power. JC is counting down Brett's votes and thinks he may have enough to stay. Rachel walks in so they stop talking. Rachel looks in the mirror. She has bitten her lip twice today. 

5:19 PM BBT Rockstar is still nauseous after the POV. She says she had to stop counting the spins and just wait for the sign to flash telling her that she can go. She says that Brett thought they had to do it all in one go. Fessy says had Brett known otherwise, he so would have won that. 

5:27 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Tyler, JC and Rachel in the WA. Tyler is telling them about how he has the beach to himself in the mornings before because he sets everything up before the people get there. It is great working on the beach while the sun is rising.

5:30 PM BBT In the SR, Sam and Winston are pulling stuff out for dinner. Winston is talking with his Julia Childs impersonation. Meanwhile in the BBR Brett is bribing first Haleigh and then Kaitlyn with back massages. Kaitlyn jokes that she is absolutely taking bribes. 

5:38 PM BBT Brett is giving Kaitlyn a back massage while he tells her a story involving goats and minotaurs. A large portion of the story was blocked out by FOTH. When the feeds return, the minotaurs eat the goats. Kaitlyn is eating it up and laughing hard.  

5:52 PM BBT In the BBR Haleigh, Brett and Winston are talking about old writings that they have read like Hamlet and Beowulf. Meanwhile Rachel, Kaitlyn, JC and Tyler are talking in the WA. Just general chit chat. 

6:09 PM BBT JC and Fessy are talking in the SR. Fessy thinks the house likes Brett more. Fessy and JC are trying to figure out what they are going to eat after midnight. 

6:20 PM BBT Rachel, Tyler, and Kaycee are talking in the lounge. They all think that Brett is more likable in the house which may give him the votes he needs to stay. Tyler tells Rachel about FOUTTE. Rachel tells them that if she wins HOH, Scottie goes next week. He has to go. 

6:30 PM BBT Tyler and Jaycee are playing Jenga in the lounge. He is telling her that Kaitlyn is an asset but she is trying way too hard to jump back into her old alliance. He can't trust her.  

6:34 PM BBT Fessy and Kaitlyn are in the HOHR talking about how they both want to make it to jury. She asks him who he thinks will win the show. He says he doesn't want to say because way too much is based on chance. Even if someone is playing a great game, it doesn't matter because too much is up to chance. 

6:36 PM BBT Scottie joined Kaitlyn and Fessy in the HOHR. Scottie says that he has no issue with Winston or Brett and it doesn't matter to him who leaves. He has no vendetta against them. Just that the 2 together are too strong. Fessy "It's a showmance." Scottie says now that Swaggy and Bayleigh are gone, they are the strongest pair. 

6:38 PM BBT Scottie, Fessy and Kaitlyn are in the HOH. They all agree that Winston nor Brett have a power. At this point, they would disclose it if they had it. Kaitlyn insists that they would have told her if they had a power. 

6:40 PM BBT Fessy tells Scottie that he is impressed. He is this dude that puts up the strongest bromance in the house and then turns around and wins the POV. Scott explains how going slow in the beginning stopped him from getting nauseous. At one point they describe his cups shaking and Scottie admits he didn't realize his stack up cups were shaking. He just thought that it was his vision. 

6:44 PM BBT Rockstar and Bayleigh are whispering in the PBR. They say that they need to tighten up their alliance because the other side is tough. Tyler is tough. Scottie is tough. Fessy is tough. Even JC is a little beast. 

6:48 PM BBT Brett is in the shower and Winston is talking to him over the door. After everyone is eating, they are going to go upstairs and play Foosball for a while. The goal will be to wait for Scottie to come upstairs and then they make their move. 

6:58 PM BBT In the HOH, Scottie, Fessy and Tyler are in the HOH talking about the comp. Scottie says that Brett was killing it. If he had paid attention to the rules then he would have had it. 

07:05PM BBT Kaycee and Rachel talk in the storage room "it sucks, but we need to just move on", and then they run through the numbers left on their side.

07:06PM BBT Rachel tells Kaycee that Kaitlyn is all about getting the boys out now, and it's all about the girls.

07:11PM BBT Sam fixes dinner while some of the others eat. Rachel sturdies the memory wall.  Scottie, Haleigh and Tyler are ulaying around in the HOHR.

07:14PM BBT Fessy goes into the PBR and asks JC and Rockstar who they think the hottest player ever in BB history.  They agree that it's Cody (of Derek's season).

07:17PM BBT JC talks about Clay, who was in a showmance with an older girl with big teeth.  [Shelli}

07:20PM BBT Brett and Kaycee are whispering in the lounge. 11 people voting, he needs 6 to win.

07:23PM BBT Angela joins Brett and Kaycee. Brett says that he'd get Rockstar out and then backdoor Fessy next.

07:26PM BBT Brett says that he needs to talk to Scottie and at least try to get him to use the veto.

07:28PM BBT Winston comes into the lounge where Brett continues to talk about getting to Scottie about a backdooring opportunity.

07:29PM BBT Rachel is upstairs with Scottie.  He doesn't want to go downstairs.  They are talking about Scary Movie 2.

07:31PM BBT It's down to Brett and WInston in the lounge now and they are whispering fast.  They feel confident with the plan to talk Scottie into backdooring everyone.  They argue about which one of them is the bigger genius.

07:36PM BBT Haleigh is up in the HOHR listening to music (Nirvana)

07:37PM BBT Haleigh is playful with Scottie up in the HOHR bed.  Apparently he gets to go to Greece for vacation.  She sees his scraped knees where he dropped down to not spill from the cups in the veto comp.

07:42PM BBT Bayleigh tells the other HG around the kitchen table about her vision board.  Rachel, Kaitlyn, Angela, Tyler, Winston, Sam, Brett and Kaycee are eating dinner.

07:44PM BBT Haleigh said she memorized the first 85 digits of Pi in school and started reciting what she still remembers.

07:46PM BBT Scottie notices that his nail polish is all chipped.

07:48PM BBT Winston apologized to Scottie after the comp. Haleigh jokingly says "of course he did..."

07:55PM BBT Rockstar joins Scottie and Haleigh upstairs.  They still believe that Winston is a doctor.  Haleigh says that if there's somehow a power to save the bros, that she wants to win HOH and put them back up next week "this time with more enthusiasm".

07:57PM BBT Baleigh and Rachel dance in the kitchen

07:58PM BBT Haleigh goes through the numbers to get Brett out, and that she's going to work on Kaitlyn as well for the 6th person.

08:01PM BBT Rockstar thinks that Sam will vote for Winston to stay.

08:03PM BBT In the kitchen, Rachel was yelling like an auctioneer.  Bayleigh goes up to the HOHR and continues.

08:10PM BBT Haleigh talks about the three bars in her home town: Sawdust Saloon, Dixie Dance Hall and Whiskey River.

08:12PM BBT Haleigh said that her mom was a big Eminem fan, so that was her first CD that she burned herself.  Then she realized that there were more out there like that and moved on to 50 Cent.

08:14PM BBT Haleigh says that her aunt had a grill on both her upper and lower teeth and was ghe---tto.

08:15PM BBT Winston and Winston are left at the kitchen table drinking coffee while Sam cleans the kitchen with Kaycee.  Rachel walks through.

08:17PM BBT Bay, Kaycee, Rockstar, Rachel, Scottie, Haleigh, Angela and Rockstar are now all in the HOHR.

08:19PM BBT Bay said that she worked Kevin Hart's stand up tour called "What Now".  She explains that "they had pretty girls just stand around and answer questions".  

08:21PM BBT Winston and Brett are now whispering in the storage room.  Same convo, different room.

08:25PM BBT Scottie is surrounded by the females of the house asking him what he wants in a woman.

08:38PM BBT Fessy has been laying on the couch.  Winston and Brett have moved their whispering session back to the lounge.

08:40PM BBT Winston tell Brett that "presentation is key"....

08:42PM BBT Fessy joins Scottie's harem up in the HOHR and they direct their women preferences questions to him.  "Do you like dark or light hair?", etc.

08:43PM BBT Fessy says that he likes a butt that's in proportion with the legs.  "so not like a Kardashian?"  he answers "nobody likes that".

08:45PM BBT Kaitlyn and Tyler are huddled up whispering on the couch outside the HOHR.  

08:46PM BBT Tyler says that he wants to vote with the house because he's got an equal relationship with both of them.  

08:47PM BBT Kaitlyn says that she will stay with Tyler because she only wants to be with him.  She then goes to poke her head into the HOHR room because of the laughing come from there.

08:48PM BBT Tyler and Kaitlyn join the bed talk in the HOHR.  Basically a "would you rather" game based on dating preference questions.  Mostly R/X rated ones.  

08:55PM BBT Sam organizes the kitchen, putting the dried foods into canisters.

08:56PM BBT Brett and Winston continue to rehash their plan/presentation in the lounge.

08:57PM BBT Scottie goes into the storage room after telling Sam that they're going to go on a scavenger hunt.  She replies "for real?" and looks confused.

09:00PM BBT Sam fixes Rachel's hair in the kitchen saying she couldn't French braid her own hair so used a clip, and then made it "her thing when she worked at Cracker Barrel"

BB Time 9:17pm

camera 2

Winston and Brett laying in blue bedroom, not speaking.

Camera 3

Rachel and JC whispering in have not room

JC: If he doesn't go up now...he goes all the way, straight up.

Rachel: I could make that move, I don't want to.

JC: We could keep him, I just want you to know

Rachel: Winston is a very weak game player

I worry about Brett and his connections with the women

JC: Kaitlyn... If you went against him top two.

Rachel: I would never make it.

JC: This is the opportunity

Rachel: Legitimately worried we wont b in power next week.....physical challenge we will win, but

Fezzy/Scottie is.... Do you talk to Scottie. He is an incredible player to make this move, he is smart,

he cannot be manipulated,he does what he wants to do.

Winston vs Brett Winston is still gonna be a target, he is not a great player, so hes not gonna be an

assert to the other side, hes a vote;

JC: hes a vote

Rachel: if we keep him in the house...I f we keep a target in the house...

They continue to talk about the need to get Brett out of the house to protect them, Rachel tells JC to

just put it out there. They worry about Brett's social game, and that it will interfere with their social

game. JC thinks back dooring Brett will be difficult.

RACHEL PLEASE RELOCATE YOUR TRANSMITTER

Talk continues about the pros and cons of evicting Brett. Rachel thinks if he leaves it makes her a

bigger target.

Camera 2 moves to kitchen

9:31

Sam, Winston, Brett, and Angela

Sam, of course, is cleaning up while Angela make puppy chow.

Amanda: this stuff is not good for you.

Sam: but it is so good.

Winston: can we put it in a bowl.

Brett:that's what we are supposed to do

Winston likes reece's' pieces in popcorn. They talk about the amount of sugar they consume in the

house and their need to go to the dentist when they leave the house. Talk turns to dentists,

Rachel should be expecting something about midnight.

Sam has gone to the storage room and come back the the kitchen with bananas.

Same decides to make something with them tomorrow.

Winston and Brett are talking about an egg game using boiled and raw eggs, the player smashes them

against their head. Call it Egg Roulette. A game played when someone lose a bet.

Amanda comes into the kitchen.

No one is talking game, just general chatter.

However, Kaitlyn is sitting on Brett's lap.

9:43pm camera 4

Brett and Angela (I think) in storage room. Brett tells her to wait for his signal, then go to the storage

room. She is to run out all excited and yell there is alcohol. Everyone will run to see and this will give

him time to get to Scottie.

9;53 PM

CAMERA 3

Tyler goes into have not room with JC.

JC tells Tyler that Brett is a better player than Winston, he begins to tell about his conversation

with Rachel. She will be loyal to her four so she wont be voted out. He tells Tyler to take it

easy with wins and Tyler agrees. JC thinks Rachel is on their side, but the girls are falling for

Brett. JC really likes Brett, and wants to give him a chance to be open. JC is not campaigning for

anyone, he will talk to Tyler, but he claims he only listens. (earlier he was involved in a conversation

with Rachel, it was not a listening session)

The two of them say that Fezzy and Winston are the same guy on opposite sides of the house. Tyler says\

they need to keep Fezzy for now, since he is helping their game.

FISH (probably Rachel's punishment, I heard someone say it was at midnight.

Camera 1 10:04

Fezzy and Baleigh in HOH room

Baleigh wants Winston to go home, she thinks he will come after Scottie since they had the

confrontation after nominations. Fezzy says JC will tell him what is going on

Fezzy: “He tells me everything.

Baleigh asks him to tell JC that she is harmless without Swaggy because she is uncomfortable with

JC and Tyler. Fezzy says on that side he would know if Baleigh would go up. They are going

over house guest names and whether they would put Baleigh up for eviction.

Baleigh: who would cause the most drama if they were put up together.

Fezzy: I don't know, every one is...

Baleigh: What about Sam, she has potential to be Americas favorite, and she could just slide on by.

Fezzy: we did vote to keep Steve, I try to keep in contact with her so we have a relationship, even

when she was a robot. She asked me who I was voting for and I told her I didn't know, but it could be

her and she was cool.

Baleigh wants to work on it, and have conversations later when things are more clear. They agree

they have a fifty percent chance to win HOH. They are trying to figure out the third power holder,

they agree it is Sam and Baleigh herself. Neither of them have mentioned Tyler.

JC comes into the room

Baleigh: Hi little boy

JC: hi little girl, we eat in three hours.

Baleigh: are you sure”

JC I went through all that.

JC says he laid down because he had a giant headache. Fezzy asks him how he is making the

chicken.

JC: She's making it.

Fezzy: Sam's making it?

JC: Yeah

(I got a chuckle out of that because here at home when they talk about food making, the grand kids say she

and that means granny.)

JC: I will vote the way he (Scottie) wants me to vote. I just want whoever stay not to go after Scottie.

When JC told him (Brett) he feels that way, Brett did not answer.

They are going over the schedule for veto replacement and eviction. JC thinks the vote is too spread

for a voting power to be effective. If it were closer, he would be concerned. They only power that

can make a difference is removing someone from the block, and that would happen Monday. JC says he

does not have an app, and is surprised he doesn't have one, and a little disappointed. JC thinks if

Kaitlyn has an app, she would tell. Baleigh is just relaxing back, saying nothing.

Baleigh leaves the room

Fezzy leaves the room

camera moves to kitchen 10:24

Winston and Angela and Tyler

no game talk

• morty unpinned this topic

10:30pm BBT It is Rachels birthday and the house is in preparation for a birthday celebration. Rachel is trying to avoid kisses. Fessie enters the HOH and Rachel is running around the room squealing. She thought he was coming to kiss her. He wasn’t. 

10:40pm BBT JC and Rachel in the HOH. She is talking to the monitor on the wall, JC is telling her what to say. Winston, your peepee excites me… Sam cook for me, clean my bathroom! They are watching the monitors and JC tells her the house is planning a birthday prank for her. See? They are getting ready right now. 

10:45pm BBT Haleigh and Brett talking Frats and sororities while laying on the floor outside the HOH. Internships and summer work. 

10:55pm BBT Bayleigh goes over the birthday menu with Scottie, who has just returned from a 2 hour stint in the DR. Beans and rice, pizza on the way, pasta, granola, bacon, croutons. 
Fessie and Winston playing pool in the BY. Kaycee is working out. 

11:00pm BBT is watching the fellas play pool. Fessie tells BB to play Usher in the morning as the wake up music and they will stop singing. Fav Usher song?  Fessie says, Burn, Confession 1+2. You Remind Me, Climax. 
The Have Nots are getting ready to eat real food in one hour. JC says he is starving to death. 

11:05pm BBT Brett and Bayleigh talking about the bible. Bayleigh says she reads hers every day and asks Brett if he does. No, he reads to learn things, so he reads for pleasure. 

11:10pm BBT Hayleigh, Rockstar, Scottie (who is wearing eyeliner) discuss how cool he looks with the eyeliner on. They ask him if he ever did drugs. He says he took a Tylenol once. 
Camera switch to the bro girls in the hammock whispering. They talk about people in their alliance that are in the middle still. It is time for them to step up. Rachel says we can’t keep throwing all these because we feel safe and believe we aren’t in danger. It’s time we….
Camera switch back to Scottie and Rockstar.  The scrapes on his knees look painful and raw. They are discussing the veto comp. Rockstar says towards the end she was just spinning and spinning. They agree that it was awful and nauseating but fun. 

11:15pm BBT Scottie and Rockstar and Haleigh enjoying the rearrangement on the furniture in the backyard. They (BB) are encouraging getting together. Angela says she does a great “Ring” imitation. She says she will do it next time she gets out of the shower. She demonstrates the way she crawls back legs over arms, eeeek. 

11:40pm BBT On the patio sits, Sam in her usual spot (Sheldonesque) and Rachel, Anglea, Brett, Kaycee, Tyler. Winston walks up and Sam says 3 things you know about me… he says, your grammy is your biggest inspiration, your dad doesn’t know about your tattoo, you fall very very hard and you ran away to West Virginia. The cameras switch to the kitchen. 

11:50pm BBT most of the HG are gathered in the kitchen awaiting the end of the week for the have nots. Fessie is making his plate. Rockstar says everyone is adding a fruit, so I feel like I should too.  JC says add a cucumber, a cucumber is fruit. Kaitlyn says to Fessie, THAT’S what you are breaking your slop with? A vegan chicken patty? He tells her that he’s not vegan he’s vegetarian. You are? For the past two weeks, he says. 

11:55pm BBT  The countdown to the Have Not food fest is happening live… 5 minutes to go. JC says this is the longest 5 minutes of his life. Fessie has made his plate, Hayleigh is talking about eating this right now and then getting tacos next. She has a huge plate of sandwiches.

4 minutes… Hayleigh is ready. She has her chocolate milk. The girls are in front of their plates drooling. Rockstar says she’s only eaten slop for a week and to be honest she threw it up.

3 minutes… 2 minutes… the HG have gathered around the have-nots are are counting down the seconds and cheering for them!

12:00am BBT All the HG are in the kitchen eating and hugging Rachel and screaming except Tyler and Sam, who are on the patio hugging and telling each other they love each other. Sam says, I’m  scared, I don’t want to play with Scotties heart. I ‘m afraid I am picking up on a lot of “Scottie has a crush on me” stuff. I will let it go for a while, but I will not let it get very far because I don’t do that and it is not fair to Scottie.

Tyler says, I dunno. Sam tells him that she cares so much for Scotties heart, and he’s so innocent and naïve as far as stuff like that goes and that would break my heart. She asks Tyler to reiterate to Scottie that Sam is still really in love with her man at home and she’s healing.

The mood lightens and she says to Tyler, Rachel kissed you on your mouth. She sure did, says Tyler. Square on your mouth. Tyler says I know, I was trying to put my thumbs there, so it looked real.  

12:10 am BBT The have-nots are gorging on huge plates of food, smacking, gurgling, and chewing with their mouths open and talking with their mouths open too. The world is their oyster, Rockstar says, we can have anything we want! We f’ing did it! I soun around and threw up and it ends like this. What a day! Disco… keep it discoing, she says. Disco is her new favorite word.

12:15am BBT Happy birthday is sung/screamed/squealed to Rachel, who is celebrating her 35th birthday, without alcohol. She is holding a cake made from the puppy chow and fruit loops. Sam says I got you a present, you can keep the clip in your hair. I love it, Rachel says.

12:11 am BBT Rachel goes to the lounge and says to the camera that she loves Charlie her dog, and she misses him, but she still wants some wine. #team Rachel, I really want to win this thing. She opens the SR door, no wine, damnit!

12:20am BBT Sam and Brett on the patio. Brett can’t campaign against Winston because he is his closest friend and wants to continue the friendship outside the house. He is hoping Scottie uses the veto and saves him. Sam says she will talk to Scottie about Brett and how he feels. He tells her to tell him that he’s going after half the house, but he’s pissing off half the house as well. Brett scoots closer and starts whispering. Hurry up she says… who is the replacement? Take you down and put up Kaitlyn? Well, yeah, he says. What if Kaitlyn has the other power app?

12:22am BBT Someone comes out and they switch to talking about Bradley. (Sam’s significant other) Brett says, I hope when we get out he will be at the after party. She says, he won’t come, he wouldn’t come here. He tells her that he will come because he misses you and he wants to see you. She says she hopes he is staying at the sugar shack and talking to her rooster. She says he won’t write her a letter, he’s not watching the show. She says she misses him terribly. This is his tshirt. I couldn’t bring his shirt because of the logo. So I tore it up and made this bracelet. (awwww) They were wearing gasket wedding bands from Lowe’s.

12:45am BBT The back yard is abuzz with activity. Too many folks to have serious game conversations. Kaitlyn/Bayleigh/Rockstar in the hammock. Fessie/Scottie working out. 

12:50am BBT Winston/Rachel/Amanda/Kaysee talking about what a great cook Sam is. Winston says this morning he was eating his eggs and he says grease, they were cooked in the bacon grease!!!! He ate a funnel cake at midnight and a donut she made. How she does it I do not know. Its amazing. 

12:51am BBT Kaitlyn says, Joe babe, in case you are watching just know that I’m still very very  attracted to you, and this is mildly concerning, I’m not into the muscles, but the whole world knows. She tells Fessie he is a toolbag. (Fessie is lifting a weight right next to her) She says show us the hair flip, you’re so hot. She is telling him to do more push-ups, they want to watch. Rockstar says, do you like it when we watch? 

1:00am BBT Angela and JC in the WA. JC says I think Brett is going to go home. Really? He says based by things he’s being asked in the DR, that’s what he thinks. Kaitlyn was trying to convince him to vote Brett. Hayleigh too. She thinks she repaid us by voting for Swaggy to stay, and she can do what she wants. They agree that Brett is a better competitor. 

1:05am BBT Scottie/Bros in the HOH. We join mid conversation following an abrupt camera switch because JC started talking about his roommate’s Xanax and the fact that he brought it with him to the hotel and BB took it away from him.
Winston says we are giving you our game. This is it.  They think someone is coming so Brett runs into the bathroom to hide so they can tell them that it is a 1/1. Scottie says, it’s like this, if we do get to the final 3, you will take Brett, not me. We have to get to final 3. You will make a target on yourself if you send one of us home and you know what. (Camera switch) 

1:10am BBT Winston says the three of us can do this. Wouldn’t you like a 95% chance of the three of us running this thing all the way to the end or do you want to send one of us home and you get a huge target on your back? This is the only week it will work because of what Kaitlyn did last week. 

1:30am BBT Scottie says, this is my final reservation. If we use each other as pawns, its dangerous. Winston says people forget in this game. They already forgot about Steve, they already forgot about his vote. They can keep it a secret alliance, secret meetings at 4 am, we can do this. Scottie says most of these people have seen 19 and they know Paul and his strategy and this is a lot like that and they will see it. Winston says no one in this house is that smart. They have already forgotten about the $. There are people here for Twitter followers, you know it. 

1:45am BBT Tyler tells Brett in the washroom that people see him as a bigger threat than Winston. Angela says Winston has done more to piss off the house. JC came to him and told him that Winston is a liability, so Brett has his vote.

• morty locked this topic