Saturday, July 7 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

7:37 PM BBT the feeds return and Tyler is walking around with POV around his neck. The HGs are describing the competition. It involves putting former HGs in order and pushing a button when you are done. Kaitlyn invites Tyler to go upstairs and talk to her later. 

Tyler POV.jpg

7:43 PM BBT Tyler goes upstairs to the HOHR. He is describing the competition to Rachel. He tells her that he had 5 of the 7 right from the get go. 

7:52 PM BBT Tyler is telling the HGs that he is surprised he won because he guessed on 3 of them. Meanwhile Rachel is downstairs telling Bayleigh that she knew every single one and that she went slow on purpose. 

7:53 PM BBT Kaitlyn tells Tyler that making this type of decision is going to ruin her game. Kaitlyn feels like she is in the bottom of her alliance. Tyler says Fessie hasn't looked him in the eye in two or three days. 

7:52 PM BBT - Tyler is in HOH room talking to Kaitlyn about using the POV on Scottie.  Kaitlyn is nervous.  She was looking at the memory wall - and asks if its fair, just because that Swaggy is the ring leader?  If she nominates Swaggy then her team/friends will dislike her.  She realizes that if she makes the decision that it will ruin her relationship with her friends.  Tyler tries to reassure her that it won't.  She wants to know how to explain to Rock Star after it happens.  Tyler thinks that she should tell them up front.  Kaitlyn is saying that she is freaking out but she's going to do it even though her family warned her not to make a big move early on.  Tyler says that Swaggy is talking bad about her.  Kaitlyn is going to tell them 10 minutes before the POV ceremony and make a speech about how she never thought that she was going to do that and that Swaggy is not her puppet master.  She tells Tyler to keep reminding her that Swaggy talks bad about her.

7:50 pm  Tyler to Kaitlyn in the HoH The Plan is to use veto on Scottie to secure a vote against Swaggy. Kaitlyn agrees. 

7:54 pm Kaitlyn airing concerns about the possible repercussions of backdooring Swaggy. She thinks her friendships will be ruined both in and out of the house. She is talking about the HG in the challenge (I guess there were actual past HG in the POV. At least Cody seemed to be there) She says Cody gave her a bad vibe. She reassures Tyler she is going to do it but she doesn't want to make big moves too early. She wants to tell Haleigh, Fessy, and ROckstar 10 mins before. Tyler says they will try to talk her out of it. She will give a speech at the veto. She will say the stars aligned and Tyler won the veto which gave her the opportunity to make a big move. She will call out Swaggy for talking about her and her old alliance for trying to walk all over her. Tyler tells her America will love her. Kait disagrees. She got the vibe Jess and Cody hated her. Tyler says they were told to come in and do that. 

7:40PM BBT: Camera 1

Tyler won the veto!

Winston and Tyler are in the hallway discussing the veto competition. Winston says he ran three miles and will have a blister. Tyler is explaining how he guessed and got it right. There must have been a theater and a park in the competition, Scottie says he didn't see the theater, and someone else mentioned a park. They had to run in this competition, it had to do with house guests who were in the house in past seasons. Winston says he had 5 of seven in the end, but he only walked one time so he could catch his breath, he is complaining that it was very hot and his shorts were wet. Winston sighs.

The hallway is vacated.

Tyler and Rachel are upstairs talking about the competition, Tyler is thinking of using the veto on Scottie, he told Rachel not to say anything because he is not sure yet. He doesn't want to ask Scottie about an advantage, (I think he is hinting to Rachel.)

Tyler is hoping Scottie will help them out in some way if he does have an advantage. Rachel says she didn't want to win the veto. Rachel asks him if he is going to act like he doesn't know they are trying to backdoor Swaggy. He says yes.

He goes into the HoH room with Kaitlyn, wants to know if he should use it on Scottie. Kaitlyn says yes.

Kaitlyn: Are you happy you won?

Tyler: No

Kaitlyn: I was looking at the memory wall and... just because Swaggy was the one that is the ringleader. Is that OK for me to leave the other people who are my friends?

Tyler: Yeah

Kaitlyn: They are going to be out for blood Tyler, how can I be convinced that the others will keep me. I have the chance to be on the bottom of those who are my true friends... this... literally ruin my friendships with people on the outside.

Mentions Jessica and Cody, that they don't seem to like her (they must have been in the backyard during competition)

They continue to talk about the Swaggy decision, and Kaitlyn says "You said that's a problem I'm  going to have to talk to her."

Tyler denies it.

Kaitlyn: Is there a chance you forgot?

Both are talking at the same time.

Kaitlyn: They said that you said: 'I never said that to her and that is a huge problem that she said that.'

Tyler: Denies and tells her they are in the HoH 24/7 and they want to get to you. He tells her putting Swaggy up is not a huge huge move, because he is talking about you behind your back. He repeats they are doing it for a reason, they did it to me last week.

Tyler: They try to reinforce their ideas.

Kaitlyn is worried that they won't want to be friends with her after she puts Swaggy up. She is planning to tell her friends about 10 minutes before she does it. Kaitlyn begins rehearsing her speech, seems to be leaning towards the "you have been talking about me" idea.

(Tyler is really trying to "reinforce his idea", but Kaitlyn doesn't associate that with what he said about everyone else)

Scottie comes into the room, Tyler whispers "I should tell him? Kaitlyn nods yes.

(They are discussing the competition, there must have been quite a few prior guests) but the camera leaves the room.

Edited by morty
Just re-formatted

08:00PM BBT Kaitlyn and Tyler continue to talk in the HOHR. Tyler reassures her that she is making the right moves and that they are for a good reason.  (by putting up Swaggy as replacement nom)

08:02PM BBT Rockstar, Bay, Fessy and Haleigh are whispering in the PBR about who they want put up as replacement, and how they'll be a pawn to get the other person out.

08:04PM BBT Fessy is telling the girls that he heard Kaitlyn tell Scottie that if she won the veto, that she would take him off the block.

08:08PM BBT Scottie joins Tyler and Kaitlyn in the HOHR. They're talking about a man that was there during the comp, but no names. Kaitlyn said that she and he have different morals and how "he" has made racist comments in the past. 

08:11PM BBT The four downstairs (Fessy, RS, Haleigh, Bay) are still whispering and discussing that they're going to need a lot of pawns going forward.  JC is now upstairs alone with Kaitlyn.

08:13PM BBT JC tells Kaitlyn and Tyler (back in the HOHR) that the other side's game is so weak that they're walking around not even trying to hide it. Fessy enters the HOHR and lays on the bed.

08:15PM BBT Swayleigh (Swaggy and Bayleigh's self-proclaimed showmance name) head upstairs.

08:17PM BBT Kaitlyn kicks everyone but Fessy out of the HOHR because Fessy wants a one on one.

08:18PM BBT Tyler is going through food in the storage room and drags a blue foldout chair out.  Swaggy brushes his teeth in the wash room.

08:20PM BBT Angela walked in on Bay in the bathroom because the vacant sign was on. 

08:20PM BBT Fessy is feeling out Kaitlyn to see what she will do. She tells him that Tyler will probably take Scottie down.  He says that he will never do anything against her in this game, she says the same and that he's her family.

08:24PM BBT Fessy asks Kaitlyn that if Brett ever wins HOH, can she convince him not to put Fessy up, and does she have that kind of influence?

08:25PM BBT JC tells Scottie in the SR to trust Tyler.

08:25PM BBT Kaitlyn asks Fessy if he's giving Brett attitude.  He says "no, and I don't know why he doesn't like me".

08:26PM BBT Swayleigh talk in the HN room.  Bayleigh says that Tyler was lucky last week because he was HOH and that if he had to vote, he would've voted for "them".  They say that they don't trust Tyler.

08:28PM BBT Bayleigh and Swaggy don't believe that they'll be going up, but they're scared because Kaitlyn plays with her heart.

08:29PM BBT Up in the HOHR, Fessy and Kaitlyn talk, but it's not about game.  Kaitlyn asks him if he likes going on rides. "Who doesn't??"

08:31PM BBT Fessy said that he prays every night in the geometry room.  He recites prayer in Arabic, but doesn't know the translation. Kaitlyn asks to hear a bit, so Fessy starts reciting.

08:32PM BBT Bayleigh said that they're good cop/bad cop.  Bay says that everyone loves him because he's a good player and a superfan of the show.

08:37PM BBT Tyler joins Swayleigh in the HN room.  Tyler said "my eyes get really big when I have a lot to process"....Bay says "I noticed".

08:38PM BBT Winston and Brett whisper in the lounge while playing Jenga. Winston says he'll be able to spin the veto conversations the way he needs.

08:41PM BBT Swayleigh makes out in the HN room after Tyler leaves and heads upstairs.

08:42PM BBT Fessy pulls the guac out of the HOH fridge and it's frozen.  They are reminiscing about the veto comp.  Fessy said that he hit the buzzer 7x, so he had 6 buzzes/incorrect tries. 

08:44PM BBT Kaitlyn said that she's gaining weight because she's been eating poorly, and that she can see it in her face and her body.

08:46PM BBT Kaitlyn applies a full face of make up in hopes of getting called to the diary room, while Tyler lays on her bed listening to music.

08:47PM BBT JC joins Brett and Winston in the lounge. JC proposes that they not talk too much game this week because there's paranoia in the house.

08:50PM BBT Tyler said that he had a celebrity crush on Ariadna from this past season. Kaitlyn tells him that girls are going to LOVE him.

08:52PM BBT Tyler and Kaitlyn talk about what they want their kids names to be.  Knox, Kennedy, etc.

08:54PM BBT Rachel joins JC, Brett and Winston in the lounge as they continue to play Jenga.  They tell her that they were isolated for 4 hours without as much as music. 

08:56PM BBT Kaycee joins the others in the lounge.  Brett massages Rachels thigh. Fessy and Haleigh flirt in the SR and are interrupted by Rockstar.

08:59PM BBT Fessy tells Rockstar in the kitchen that she looks like his 3rd grade art teacher.

09:01PM BBT Brett does push ups in the lounge.

Camera 2

8:28PM BBT: Swaggy and Baleigh are discussing the nominations and are trying to come up with a plan for damage control. They are both worried that Swaggy will be put up as a replacement because he is a competitor.

Baleigh: ... and you are passionate.

Game talk ends and they are discussing past house guests and the cancellation of Paul on Amazing Race, Swaggy apologizes to America for using bad language, then tells Baleigh she needs to apologize too. Her apology is off-handed.

They decide to keep talking to house guests and let the others do all that "side crap" They have decided that America loves Swaggy because the former house guests were nice to him. 

Now they are rehashing their relationship. (Granny sue shrugs and rolls eyes. Nothing is a relationship until at least 6 months kids. Quick titles to these things can cause you much heartache—grannysue knows these things)

Tyler comes into the room and a new discussion begins about the competition. Bayleigh calls her zero a good zero. She says if they want me to hang from stuff I will hang from stuff for hours. She doesn't dizzy stuff using Velcro or harnesses. Swaggy says he gets dizzy easy.

They are asking Tyler if he has talked to Kaitlyn, Tyler says he did not and that there were so many people up there he could not.

Tyler leaves the room and Swaggy checks the door.

Bayleigh: I was expecting that.

And the camera moves to the upstairs hallway, which is vacant and not filled with people going to the HoH, btw. However, Tyler walks in the door to the HoH room and the camera follows him. 

No crowd in there either. Faysal, Tyler and Kaitlyn are in the room. Tyler retells his competition story to them.

Faysal said he pressed the button seven times. They were talking about someone who kept pounding on the button and think it will be good TV.

Faysal leaves while Kaitlyn complains about her weight gain.

Tyler asks if she is OK, and they decide to listen to music, she gets the headphone for him and continues her facial maintenance.

Silence.

Camera three 8:46PM BBT:

JC, Winston and Brett are in the geometry room.

JC: People get paranoid, xxxxxxxx she was talking to Swaggy and crap.

They shush him a little.

JC This is what I propose for this week, (very hard to understand him, so sorry)

"you are spying for..." "I don't know" "Its better be like precautious (sic)," "beneficial for our game" "we are still taking care for our game of course."

"How I stand." "So, you (Winston), you OK this week you have the votes, no, you have votes. Be friendly with Tyler, don't allow these people to change his mind. "

The entire time they are pounding jenga blocks on the table, I assume to make noise.

JC: "that's what they do, get in your head"... "so what can they do in two days..." "what I gotta do, I gotta do massages"... "everyone talking crap, get knowledge, know what they are up to."

They are starting a jenga game.

Rachel comes into the room.

Game talk ends.

Edited by morty
re-formatted

9:52 PM BBT: Kaitlyn and Winston in the storage room discussing how the plan couldn’t be going any better. Kaitlyn says Tyler will use the veto to save Scottie and Swaggy will go up against Winston. Winston says he is worried Swaggy might have the power app. Kaitlyn isn’t sure, but thinks Scottie has it.

Kaitlyn is worried about hurting her friends in the house when she puts up Swaggy. Winston assures her that there is no totem pole on his side of the house. Winston says Faysal will be safe and that he gets along well with him.

10:03 PM BBT: Swaggy and Angela in the kitchen discussing the 1st competition of the summer when they were on the surfboards. Scottie sitting with them, not talking much.

Kaitlyn and Winston still in the SR. Kaitlyn is debating whether to assure Scottie he is safe this week or not because she is afraid he has the power app. Winston tells her if he does, it could be the power to freeze eviction night (no confirmation on who won the power app thus far this week).

Kaitlyn going over her POV ceremony speech with Winston and tells him that Swaggy’s side of the house will be thinking she is putting Angela up. Winston gets really excited and says he will “pee himself”.

10:15 PM BBT: Tyler finally out of the DR and joins Rachel and Kaycee in the bathroom. They are discussing how Tyler should tell Scottie that he is going to use the POV on him. Tyler says he is going to ask him about the power app, but will not tell him the about the plan to backdoor Swaggy because he is afraid Scottie will spill it to Swaggy. Apparently Rachel almost won the POV, so she is waiting for her turn in the DR to discuss it.

Kaitlyn and Winston still talking in the SR about how mad Swaggy and his side of the house is going to be at her.

10:20 PM BBT: Tyler in the kaleidoscope room with Sam, Rockstar and JC talking about the veto competition. Tyler says it was confusing with phrases like “Hung out in the park, but hated squirrels” and “Loved sushi, but never went to the park”. Then there were pictures of former HG’s that fit those phrases and had to be matched.

Sam says people always told her she resembled Christmas, but didn’t know who that was until she saw a picture of her tonight and took it as a compliment. Rockstar asks if Rachel’s punishment is here yet?

10:26 PM BBT: Winston telling Rachel and Angela in the bathroom that he is not comfortable with Kaitlyn having Scottie saved with the POV and not him because he doesn’t know who has the power app and it might hurt him if he is still on the block. Winston is also afraid that Sam might use her power app. Doesn’t sound like he fully knows what her power is either.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:39 PM BBT Tyler and Cody are playing foosball. Brett asks him about Jess and Cody. Tyler says that there were only there to give the results and that's it. They didn't get a chance to talk. Brett "But they got a paycheck for it." 

10:48 PM BBT JC, Brett and Tyler are planning to do push ups on the rock wall. Haleigh and Bayleigh both scream out in giggles because they have had the same hair dresser at one time. BB starts telling JC and the boys to "Stop That" and JC yells out "Don't tell me to F'ing stop that because we don't have any pull up bars." We continue to hear BB tell them to stop that but all 4 feeds are on Scottie and Tyler in the loft.

11:05 PM BBT In the BBR Winston is telling Angela, Rachel, Kaycee that this is gearing up to be the biggest blind side and it is going to take place in the first 2 weeks.

11:15 PM BBT Angela is telling Winston, Kaylee, and Rachel how she had a boyfriend once who threw an ashtray at her head so she slapped him. She goes to get into details of the story and the feeds switch to Rockstar and Bayleigh in the HOH. 

11:22 PM BBT Rockstar and Bayleigh are in the HOH talking about Kaitlyn and Tyler. Rockstar thinks they may have a final 2. It is smart for her because he is a beast, but it goes against their agreement. Rockstar states that Tyler is still sweet and Bayleigh says that Tyler was not sweet to her. He had her practically crying up there before and didn't care. They agree that Tyler needs to go. 

11:40 PM BBT Winston and Brett are in the Have Not Room. Tyler is going to use the veto and Kaitlyn is putting up Swaggy. But if Swaggy has some power that avoids him being able to put on the block then Kaitlyn said that her back up choice would be Kaycee.  Winston says that blows up half their alliance. Brett says he understand all that but everything else is working perfectly. 

11:43 PM BBT Winston continues to say that Swaggy ma have a power. Winston tells Brett that his own alliance is offering to save Scottie but leaving him up there like a slab of meat. He apologizes for venting to Brett because he can't say this to anyone else. If he tells this to anyone else, they will just say that he is being paranoid. Brett agrees that a contingency plan would benefit them, just in case. 

11:47 PM BBT Brett tells Winston that Tyler and them have all their stuff up there and he can't even get up there to talk to Kaitlyn. Winston says that if he stays, he will win the next HOH. 

11:56 BBT While Winston continues to vent to Brett about how leaving him on the block over Scottie is so dangerous for him, Sam is using a wooden spoon to draw a white tail deer (buck) into the yellow push wall in the lounge. 

• morty locked this topic