Wednesday, July 4 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

11:10pm BBT Fessie, JC in the pink bedroom. JC tells Fessie that probably everyone is looking at them right now, because Fessie is the biggest and he is the shortest. He thinks they are trending right now. Fessie says he was the least trending. JC says, yeah, that’s because you have not been hanging with me. Fessie says, then why didn’t you get most trending? JC says, How do you know I didn’t?

11:12pm BBT JC says if he gets HOH, that Fessie is safe, but if someone from the other side gets it they will probably target him (JC) because he’s talking. (Swaggy C – STOP THAT!) Fessie says Swaggy C is his boy. JC says yeah, but keep it here, because you don’t want to get targeted because of that. JC says they have to be careful not to give one person too much power and then people blindly follow them and then they will come after us. (Swaggy C – PLEASE DON’T BLOCK THE WINDOWS!) JC says he thinks Steve is winning (going home) right now because Kaysee is voting for him, 100%.

JC says right now, Steve is going home, blindly, and being voted out by the little minions that are going to come for us. JC says, I know I shouldn’t be telling you this because I am making myself a target, but… I do like you and I do not want us to go home. JC says he doesn’t want to go to the top 5 with the bros.

JC likes Rockstar but he does not talk game with her because she spills everything like it is water and she is a hardcore blind follower. Blind followers… they will do whatever they are told without question. Swaggy enters, Fessie calls him over. JC says they were counting and right now he counts 8 votes for Steve, probably 9. JC says they need to change some of the votes and let it be 7-6 because otherwise they will become targets. He says the 4 (Brett/Winston/Angela/Rachel) talks to him a lot, they are hardcore competitors.

Rockstar enters with Orwell and hops in the bed after a visit with the DR. Swaggy leaves.  

11:30pm BBT HOH conversation Haleigh, Rachel, Brett, Winston, Jaysee, Angela, Tyler. They are watching Swaggy on the spycam and laughing about something he is doing and how most of them have seen him doing it. Haliegh is called to the DR and as soon as she walks out the door, they ALL sit straight up, ALL lean in, ALL start whispering. (It looked like the June Taylor Dancers for a minute. Look it up, you’ll see what I mean.)

11:37pm BBT As the door slams, Rachel says, Thanks Big Brother!!!! And then explains, that When she was in the DR, they wanted this to happen, this was planned. (calling Haleigh) Let’s take advantage of time when no one is in her and lets let Tyler talk.

Tyler says we are going to vote Steve, no matter what. My plan with Kaitlyn is to at the last minute tell her he knows who has the power, and it might be like an extra vote or take someone’s vote away, and you need to vote for Sam, because Sam is going to stay regardless, and if Sam is in this house and knows you voted against her, you’re going to be her #1 target, because people have told her that you were the swing vote. Tyler says he will tell her that he will guarantee her safety if she does what he says, because she trusts me 100% right now, even above Fezzie.

Winston says, let me tell you another thing Brett and I discussed last night. Because when we do keep Sam, she is a liability. She is awful at this game and will rub people the wrong way. We will use her as a vote and tell her who voted for her to stay. But she will know within 24 hours everyone will know and our whole alliance will be exposed. Besides Tyler, because he isn’t voting. The line will be drawn.

11:40pm BBT Now let me explain what will happen if we unanimously vote to keep Steve. If we keep Steve… Steve has a final 2 with Scottie and Scottie has been coming around these girls more and more and we have built a relationship with him and we know he is playing both sides.

Tyler says Scotty is Swaggy’s informant. He tells him everything. Swaggy thinks Swaggy and Tyler have a thing so Swaggy tells Tyler everything you guys say. If we vote Steve out Scottie will never be with us, he belongs to them, not us.

Tyler is  not confident that they can get the votes they are counting on to get Steve out. Winston says, if lines are drawn, and they will be if we keep Sam and if one of them gets HOH, one of the people in this room are going home. Period. He still thinks she’s a liability and he wishes they could save anyone besides her. Rachel assures them that Sam wants to stay and he says, we have to be extremely tight lipped around her. They cannot share anything with her.

Winston says he can’t trust Kaitlyn, she is emotional and she snaps and flips.

11:52pm BBT Tyler says, OK, it’s a hair thing… if my hair is down, it’s going down and we are voting Steve out of the house. If my hair is up, unanimous vote, Sam is going home. Don’t anybody mess it up. Hair down, vote to evict Steve, hair up, vote to evict Sam.  

11:55pm BBT Winston says, lets talk about top game players right now. Scottie and Haleigh are playing very well and have blown everyone else out of the water. But they can’t be trusted. Scottie didn’t talk for a week. He listened and studied us. He even tested me up what he remembered about their conversations.

He’s a creep with a photographic memory. They all remember his sitting in conversations and not saying a word. Don’t trust him with anything. Remember he freaked out when we found out about the trending thing because he hadn’t done anything all week.

OK, Let’s talk about who might have the power. JC doesn’t have it. They know a girl has it because JC said SHE, and they think it’s Rockstar because Steve was talking about the conjuring spell from a past season and Rockstar cut him off. And he’s such a bad actor, he broke down and started talking about something else. It was awkward.

Rachel polls the group again about them having the power. They all deny it. Again. They wonder why Rockstar would have it. Is it her hair? They remember people cheering for her when they were entering the house.

12:00 am BBT On and on about Rockstar and the crowd yelling her name and they all wondered, why her? Who is she? Tyler, who has been silent for the discussion, pipes up and says… Rockstar doesn’t have it. Rockstar DOES NOT have it. Rachel, says what? How do you know? They think I’m in with them, he says. 
12:01am BBT They all get on Tyler to tell them how he knows Rockstar doesn’t have it and he finally jumps up and yells, SAM HAS IT!!!!! Damnit. She told me. I’m trying to get the 7 f’ing votes for her to stay so she won’t use it. 
Rampant cheers and hugs and questions as to why he didn’t tell them he knew who had it. He was trying to get the votes so he didn’t have to. She told him not to tell anybody. 
Winston says this is the first sigh of relief I’ve had all week. Let’s group hug. 

Tyler announces if we get the votes and she stays, if one of us needs it next week, she can use it on us! More cheering and hand slapping. Tyler says I told you I was in with Sam. I told you! 

12:07am BBT. Tyler tells the group that they cannot let Sam know that they know she has the power, because then the trust will be broken with him and that means all of us too. For the length of Big Brother, we can’t let her know we know. [I wonder how long it will be before one of them lets it out -Monadyan]

12:10am BBT It suddenly occurs to the group that the power could cause another nominee to go on the block. If so who? The all say Swaggy and Tyler counts votes to get Swaggy out. Those of us in the room (6), Sam and JC. Maybe Kaitlyn too. Scottie too because he won’t vote to evict Steve. Tyler says he doesn’t think she will have to use it, and he will quiz her more about what the power is. 
Brett says, OMG, Swaggy is going home!
Brett tells Tyler to get complete clarification BEFORE he does anything, because if he nominates Swaggy and Julie says, you can’t do that, like OMG! If that happens, Bayleigh goes up.  

• morty locked this topic