Where did everyone go?

A week into BB20 and only a handful of posts?  What happened to everyone?  Life has been busy for the past couple years, but this place is like a ghost town!!

BTW, not really getting into BB this year.  The usual bunch of losers!!

4 hours ago, MadMarty said:

A week into BB20 and only a handful of posts?  What happened to everyone?  Life has been busy for the past couple years, but this place is like a ghost town!!

Absolutely!  Not really impressed with this bunch either and already have too many on the dislike list to form any opinion, much less have a favorite or two.  Hope it livens up!  Pretty ho hum so far.

21 hours ago, MadMarty said:

Social media on Facebook has BB groups (Morty does too) It is easier to just stay there sometimes. 

I really do miss to old busy days too on this forum. 

18 hours ago, graceomalley said:

I'm not on facebook so I'm here - love this place!!  I'm happy with this group so far - mostly because Paul is nowhere to be seen -

Shhh!  Don't jinx it.  We don't need a Paul when we have a "Swagless".  Even a cameo appearance would make me heave.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, HeleneL said:

Shhh!  Don't jinx it.  We don't need a Paul when we have a "Swagless".  Even a cameo appearance would make me heave.

oh my gosh!!! - you are right!!!!!  shhhhh!!!! - but could you imagine if P and S were houseguests in the house - at the same time- nightmares I tell you!!!!!

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, graceomalley said:

oh my gosh!!! - you are right!!!!!  shhhhh!!!! - but could you imagine if P and S were houseguests in the house - at the same time- nightmares I tell you!!!!!

:bash:  don't even think that.  Double - triple heave

On 7/10/2018 at 6:59 PM, BBLover4ever said:

I was laying low for a while to see how the group is this year. Last year people were attacking others for posts they didn’t like. :argue:

happens all the time. Years ago when Evel Dick was on it was the worst ever. People were vicious.  Bet the mods think we are angels now!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 7:55 AM, Kspen said:

Level 6 is falling apart because everyone is throwing comps. (except Tyler)  They admit it in the DR because they "don't want any blood on their hands".  

They turn on each other so quickly with no real reason.  It's like what alliance. There is no way I would keep Brett and Bayleigh is still making deals when she is not HOH anymore. Lol  

I miss the posting on here too.  I have enough of facebook and just want us old timers that have posted here for years.