New and Old Members

Hey guys ,

Thanks for the welcome back.You don't realize how much you miss everyone until you can't log on and communicate with old friends.I'm so glad to be back and I look forward to seeing you again.

Jinx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amberBee

Hey all!

Checking in, Miss ConnieJoe.

I grabbed my username again as soon as Morty's reopened, but haven't had much time to come around. I actually saw a bright side in this whole thing that maybe I could read every new post and actually keep up this time.. but Jem put me way behind already!!

Glad to see we all made it back, and some people re-registered who I didn't know were still around. Nice to see even if you aren't posting, you're in touch.

Guest conniejoe
AHA....There you are, AmberBee!!! It's about time you checked in! So happy to hear from you....finally! Don't be a stranger. We've missed you!

Guest half-pint

Hello Everyone... I am new to morty's... Heard alot of great thing about this place and thought I'd try it out....

Guest conniejoe

It's great to have you aboard, Half-Pint!!! WELCOME to MORTY'S!!! :D

I look forward to reading your posts.

Hi everyone!

I was registered at Morty's awhile ago, but when I went to post recently I discovered I was no longer registered (black Tuesday?)...anyways, here I am- back in and ready to start writing again!

kayo

Hi guys... I am back... I see I didn't even make the missing posters list... I see how much you guys missed me LOL... Anyway I have been gone because I have a brand new grand daughter and I have been spending time with her... Well, shes 2 months old now but still she's new... It's great to be back... I hate that I didn't get to finish the eBB game... I loved being a mod for you all during that and I have missed ya'll very much even though ya'll haven't missed me :wink:

Guest conniejoe

We are so happy you are back, Yana! Finally, we will have a voice of sanity around here!!!

Congrats on the new grandbaby!! And welcome back to the board! :D

Guest Stewie
Welcome all the new members!  It wasn't long ago that I was new and I only lurked for about a month before the cops were called, er, I mean before I started opening my big mouth in here.  Since then, I've made some pretty neat posting buddies who I'm pretty sure are real people. 

:shock: 

Now that I think about it, I could actually be chatting with aliens, or other entities.  A lot of times, I know I banter with a lizard, a real gem with cyber-sonic training wheels, the cutest snail you ever saw, a spooky black cat, this bouncing green thing, a "sissy" mom, a Furby, a neb (no relation to a nub) and even a King! Sometimes this obnoxious Brit with a football shaped head shows himself, literally, and makes me choke on my coffee!  :lol: (Silence, you contemptible shrew!!!

:wink:

Yesss... pip pip talley-ho poppycock and all the other nonsense uttered by us obnoxious poms....

Hey Football face.. I thought you were Canadian??

I am my fellow Canuck, some people are just.....well...you know :roll:

New Morty members....

Don't forget to click on Morty's Home Page for lots of other good 'stuff'  :!: 

Besides TV and Movie info .... one of my fav things to do is check out is his "Today's Mystery Link"  for the Suprise Destination.

He's got a good one today....

http://mortystv.com/cgi-bin/frameit/direct....silversow.com/

and WELCOME  :!:

Wow Slowpoke thanks a bunch! I go to Mortys Home page every day and have not seen the " Todays Mystery Link"..thats really neat!

Guest ranster627

I confess, I give Ironside a bad name in the detective department ... I searched that home page high and low, and I must be doing one of those "can't see something in plain sight" moments ... where is the link located?