New and Old Members

Guest conniejoe

It's always great to welcome new members to Morty's. Come on in and have a seat.

Here's a thread where you can introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself, if you feel comfortable. If not, just post here that you have arrived.

On behalf of a everyone here, I hope you have a long and happy stay here at Morty's. :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GaYToR

OOPS! I forgot my Welcome Back post (I think), but better late than never.

So great to see so many coming back so fast, and the posting frenzy is great. We are all going to get back to... dare I say... normal? Very soon.

Welcome all the new names I have seen and Welcome Back to the old ones.

Guest cmteachermom

I was so excited to be back, I didn't see this! I'm so glad to be back. I felt like a lost sheep yesterday. Thanks goes to unknown who let me know that the message boards were back up! Thanks unknown!!!!

It's nice to be home again! (took the chance to change my name...was Tinamarie) A big thank you to Morty & everyone else who played a part in bringing the best damn forum back up!!!

Jem congrats on being a mod...you truly deserve it! Have fun with it!

Big group hug! Watch those hands, KING! :shock:

Thank heaven Morty is back! I sat and watched Survivor last night and was so disappointed that there was no place I could go and express my feelings on the show. (Didn't realize until this morning it was BACK!!)

As for the "disturbance", I wouldn't have even noticed the offensive emails had I not been warmed about them. They all went to my junk mail box which I generally empty without even looking.

Hey everyone! Glad to be a member of your community. I was a lurker forever and now I am registered! yippeee! Also want to test out my new avatar! I am so glad that Morty's is back up and running, I was lost while it was gone!

So a little about me... Im 25, I live in Ontario, Im single and I am a reality tv junkie lol! I work full time in non-destructive testing. Cats are my favorite animals! (can't ya tell) :D ok so I dont really know what else too write, so there ya go, feel free to ask any questions. Again thanx for letting me be a part of this great forum!

Keep up the great work Morty!!!

Guest conniejoe

WELCOME Blackcat3!!!!

So glad you stepped out of lurker mode and decided to join us! Have a long and happy time here at Morty's!!!! :D

Welcome to Morty's Blackcat3!23_3_36.gif. I go by the nic Salter Path because it is my private place to go where I can meditate, feel the ocean breeze, and escape into my own world. I have 2 Maltese dogs named Baxter and Molly that are the masters of my universe.

Now that you are officially no longer a lurker, flex those fingers, stretch your arms, pull your chair close to your monitor and join in the fun!

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone!!! It's so nice to be back. For some strange reason it would not let me register under just TwinkleToes to my normal e-mail address so when i finally read morty's article I figured I would try my yahoo account and it worked! :D

Howdy all. It has been a while since I've been on Morty's. But I never forgot any of you guys and gals....LOL

Yes, I received ALL the childish vulgarity via emails too. Some people just never learn that you can't keep good folks down...LOL

Good to SEE :shock: you all. Take care!!!!!:D

BTW...I couldn't get my old avatar to fit so I had to settle for this old moccasin!!!HEE HEE!!!!!

Glad to see everybody signing in. :)

Kinda reminds you of a high-school reunion.

(wish I would have worn my blue outfit...... or - maybe my one with the cowl neck.... or, no maybe the jade green one with my T-strap heels....phooey... too late now :roll: )

Howdy all. It has been a while since I've been on Morty's. But I never forgot any of you guys and gals....LOL

Yes, I received ALL the childish vulgarity via emails too. Some people just never learn that you can't keep good folks down...LOL

Good to SEE :shock:  you all. Take care!!!!!:D

BTW...I couldn't get my old avatar to fit so I had to settle for this old moccasin!!!HEE HEE!!!!!

Good to see you back around Cherokee! Haven't really seen you since the old board! Hope you'll be hanging out here more!