New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutestsmile

I'm new to this forum but not to Morty's TV...

Actually I used to post on the other Morty's board .. before this threaded one....

and I've posted here too but my acct got nuked I think in a hacker attack...

Welcome to us hehehe... and I'm in North Carolina as well :)

Thank y'all for such a warm welcome!! And hello fellow North Carolinians!! Glad to be a part of this board. I've been a lurker for almost 3 years now, thought it was time to join...lol

Again, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

SOOOOOO glad to be back.

Had horrible computer problems !

At least now I've got time to get back to speed in time for BIG BROTHER !

(well..... maybe not Speed.... but, you know what I mean)

HI EVERYBODY

YAY, It's Pokey!!! I missed you Slow!!! ((HUGS))

Geee, thanks King.....

Did you see that BAMA'S back? She's Bamalady now - - not Bamagirl ..... ( wonder if there's a story to go with that ... hmmm )

WELCOME BACK BAMA ! !

Hey Everyone,

I've been a frequent visitor to Mory's over the past two seasons of Big Brother and finally broke down today and decided to join the forums and play a more active role in the discussion and chat aspect of the site. I'm really looking forward to a new season of Big Brother -- quite honestly the anticipation is killing me!! My friends and family all give me a hard time for being such a Big Brother fanatic but I can't help it -- I think you all understand my love for the show!! Anyways, I just wanted to deliver a quick hello (which turned into a somewhat longer hello because my summarization skills are for the birds) and say I'm looking forward to another exciting season of Big Brother!!