New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a long-time lurker that registered last season, but I am very appreciative to all of you who do the live feed recaps... it helps fill in the empty time during my day.

Hey...Hey....Wwho do I see here.....Is this Dazeystar...my best friend????

How are all you guys....Sorry to be off topic...just back after a year, and wanted to say hello...

Sorry to misspell your name...you know I'm a dummy with a keyboard

BettyBrown

I'm back!!!! Sorry I've been gone so long, but with a new baby in the house, I've had trouble finding time to get on the net much. But the baby is now a year old and spends more time playing instead of constantly on my lap. I'm glad to be back. Will check in as often as I can. I've really missed being at Morty's!!!

Hello all...it's great to have a place to catch up on BB7. I don't have the live feed capability, so I enjoy reading what's going on from those that do. Thanks a bunch for keeping everything up to date.

I've got my fingers crossed that Danielle doesn't go...I think she is an awesome player...

Hope to chat with some of you from time to time....

Keep safe all and have a great BB season!!!!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find an off topic page - wasn't there one here before? So my off topic question is has anyone had a bat in their house? I woke up tonight to see one flying around my bedroom. Eventually I sawit fly in my kitchen but haven't see it since. I have doors open now but it doesn't seem to be moving around, wherever it is. Anyone have experience with indoor bats - will it definitely find its way out or might it want to say in my house??? looks like it will be a long night for me - no going back to bed now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi i'm new as well, although i have been lurking for awhile :blush: i think everyone here seems really nice and very funny :lol: thanks morty for letting me join :)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome all the newbies :ph34r: its going to be a fun fall season I can feel it...

Oh and congrats Blue Rose.... if you are torn about what to name the new baby.... rydethis is a good name... if you ask me.

Not that you did I was just saying that if you did need some hel....... awww "not heaven" nevermind Good to see you back though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mortys,

Maybe tell everyone to sign up to tvfanforums.net during the next eight months by posting a link/message on the BB front page so others can get in here next year to read the spoilers. If it's just html, it won't be much bandwidth at all.

I dunno, just warn them first before it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome out of Lurkdom (yes we have established thats a word)

Have fun posting and see you in chat.

• 1 month later...

Where's Nebartist been?? I hope he hasn't left us.

• 3 months later...

Hi!

My name is Kanae. I live in Japan.

I love overseas drama, and am looking at LOST now.

I want the friend who can speak the drama. :smitten:

BTW, I like to exchange letters. Letters have been exchanged with the friend in the United States now. It is very happy.

Please E-mail if there is a person with whom the letter is exchanged. :animated_wave: