Chris "Swaggy C" Williams

Dade

1 hour ago, Tammy49 said:

I am so tired of hearing that everyones issue with him is racism! It has NOTHING to do with his skin color!!!! It has everything to do with him feeling entitled, as well as his arrogance, his cockyness, and his ego!! On top of all those wonderful (NOT) traits, he then wants to curse America by saying "F You America" cause he didn't win the power app!! He needs to come down off that pedistal he is on and stop acting like everyone is beneath him, but to realize that they are his equals!! 

^ What she said ^ ... gonna be a shock to this guy when he gets out of the house and checks out the fan polls 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Tammy49 said:

I am so tired of hearing that everyones issue with him is racism! It has NOTHING to do with his skin color!!!! It has everything to do with him feeling entitled, as well as his arrogance, his cockyness, and his ego!! On top of all those wonderful (NOT) traits, he then wants to curse America by saying "F You America" cause he didn't win the power app!! He needs to come down off that pedistal he is on and stop acting like everyone is beneath him, but to realize that they are his equals!! 

Is that what people are saying? It ain't racism, he's an arrogant dick. I mean, who has their name (or nickname) on every freakin' t-shirt they wear? 

14 hours ago, WOC said:

Is that what people are saying? It ain't racism, he's an arrogant dick. I mean, who has their name (or nickname) on every freakin' t-shirt they wear? 

Yes, I am so damn tired of hearing that race card!!  Throws me for a loop that people wanna honestly say that the majority of us want him gone because of his skin color, I could care less what color his skin is but, I can say that I do NOT like his Swagless as$ arrogant ego that thinks he is entitled and above all others!!! 

It was so enjoyable watching Swagless (as someone so perfectly renamed him) come down from the throne in his mind last night on BBAD.  I hope Kaitlyn doesn't change her mind and want to keep him.  It seems there are enough votes to send his butt home as long as JC and Sam stay on course.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:45 AM, Tammy49 said:

Totally agree.  Nothing to do with his color at all.  Plenty of white guys had the same kind of "I am king" kind of attitude.  He needs to be brought down a notch. Oh and don't let the door hit your backside when you leave!!

6 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Totally agree.  Nothing to do with his color at all.  Plenty of white guys had the same kind of "I am king" kind of attitude.  He needs to be brought down a notch. Oh and don't let the door hit your backside when you leave!!

When I hear his mouth running I think of Paul.  Not a pleasant thought.

I honestly dropped my guard and felt sorry for him. But I just don’t like him. Maybe if he would play as Chris, be genuine (although, I do realize you can’t be fully genuine) act somewhat normal and for God’s sake quit letting that wench pop his pimples (yuck, yuck, yuck). 

I haven't watched any of the feeds because right now it just seems kind of boring, so I don't know much about this guy aside from what I've seen on tv and from the few posts I've read here. But, in reality, he's just insecure and immature. Hence the braggadocio. He said himself that if he goes home, he goes home to nothing. That being said, I still don't want to watch him. I don't want to watch anyone like him.

I'm surprised BB didn't fix the trending comp to keep him in. But then again, he's not gone yet. 

18 hours ago, LSUFAN said:

... and for God’s sake quit letting that wench pop his pimples (yuck, yuck, yuck). 

• Is this a mandatory past-time for the houseguests?  Is it on some kind of to-do list given out by producers?  OMG they all seem to gravitate to that in almost every BB I've seen.  Brings to mind animals picking lice off each other in the jungle.  I understand they're bored but couldn't they find something else to do (like braiding hair)?  So disgusting, especially if you happen to see it when you're eating!   :disgust:

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:
  • Is this a mandatory past-time for the houseguests?  Is it on some kind of to-do list given out by producers?  OMG they all seem to gravitate to that in almost every BB I've seen.  Brings to mind animals picking lice off each other in the jungle.  I understand they're bored but couldn't they find something else to do (like braiding hair)?  So disgusting, especially if you happen to see it when you're eating!   :disgust:

And if they are that bored, here's a crazy thought, they can "Clean The House"!! They make it, they clean it!! That's how I was raised :giggle:

36 minutes ago, Tammy49 said:

He's gone!!! Whew!!!  Must not be a battle back being Julie spoke up and told him about Hayleighs vote, she normally doesn't give out any info that could affect game play.

Exactly what I was screaming. He aint coming back. With Julie tell him about Hayleigh and Tyler telling him about Level 6. So glad to see the back side of him.

Now trending- So like Swagless was like evicted with a vote of like 8-4.  Scottie like surprised everyone by like flipping his vote to evict Swagless instead of like Winston.  Swagless, in true like Swaglessness didn't like hug Haleigh goodbye because he like thought she was the one who like flipped her vote. Swagless like tossed a few like Swagless C t-shirts to audience members. How like narcissistic is this kid? So glad he's like gone!!  It will be like interesting to see like what Scottie does as the new like HOH.

41 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Now trending- So like Swagless was like evicted with a vote of like 8-4.  Scottie like surprised everyone by like flipping his vote to evict Swagless instead of like Winston.  Swagless, in true like Swaglessness didn't like hug Haleigh goodbye because he like thought she was the one who like flipped her vote. Swagless like tossed a few like Swagless C t-shirts to audience members. How like narcissistic is this kid? So glad he's like gone!!  It will be like interesting to see like what Scottie does as the new like HOH.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::clap:OMG this was so hilarious.  Thanks for the laugh.  Off to bed now it's almost 1 a.m. here and was just checking in.  Can't agree more with this post.  Glad to see this one out the door and NOT in jury.  Throwing out the shirts to the audience like a rock star.... really?  He probably spent all his hard earned dollars getting these shirts in anticipation of winning the whole show.  What was he thinking???

You sound just like half the house.  If you took the word "like" out of the conversation they couldn't make a whole sentence if they tried.  HeleneL, when he started throwing out his shirts I just burst out laughing.  So glad he is gone from the house.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

You sound just like half the house.  If you took the word "like" out of the conversation they couldn't make a whole sentence if they tried.  HeleneL, when he started throwing out his shirts I just burst out laughing.  So glad he is gone from the house.

When you are a star people fight to get a shirt..

Rumor has it the shirts were left in the studio ...:lol:

2 hours ago, Newby said:

That was my intention.:giggle: The overuse of the word "like" is annoying.  Maybe Swaggy C is finally trending as one of the best blindsided backdoors in BB history.  All of the humility he was trying to show over the past few days looks fake now given his speech, the way he didn't say goodbye to Haleigh and his worthless t-shirt toss.  

Ewwww!!! Glad I missed the pimple popping.  Gross. 

Typically anyone that leaves this early in the game NEVER comes back - which is why Julie shared tidbits of who did what.  This guy was never going to be a long term player.  The producers threw him in as fodder. And because of his insecurity he believed everything he was probably being told by them.  I’ve actually met a producer and they cast these people in a very specific way, knowing their strengths, weaknesses, and how they will be malleable once the game pushes into high gear.