Faysal Shafaat

Dade

I'm kind of meh about this season.  I keep watching, but barely.  Half of the house is a complete disappointment.  Maybe now that the numbers are dwindling, some of the players that have been on the down low, will start engaging more and go all out to win competitions like, Kaycee and JC.  I actually would't mind Hayleigh going far in the game, which she could do if she stays close to Angela.  It seems like Angela wants Sam out before Hayleigh and Tyler would probably go along with that, even though he's been tight with Sam in the past.  Hayleigh needs to get away from Fess though, and start playing her own game.  I'm not sure if she has the strength to do that though...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fessy, Fessy, Fessy, while you did win HOH you somehow managed to have the most worthless HOH reign in the history of the world. There was no hacker, no power used, and you still managed to screw things up for your side of the house. You are clearly a legend in your own mind, however, I really don’t think Angela is interested in taking your advice this week. Because you seem like a super nice guy who is really not smart. 

I think they should consider keeping Faysal instead of Haleigh. He hasn’t been able to keep his composure just being on the block with her. Haleigh will be able to compete in the HOH after he is evicted and keep her wits about her. I just don’t see Faysal even being able to function in a mental comp after the eviction. Hay is def the brains in that duo. And she is just barely the brains. 

41 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I laughed so hard tonight. His brilliant HOH :animated_rotfl:what an idiot! It looks as though Hayleigh is distancing herself from him on live feeds, too late though for her game. So want Scottie win battle back and smile at Fesse as he goes in the house lol 

I laughed too.  If it looks like a moron and acts like a moron, it's a moron. I also want Scottie to come back when Fessy leaves. I just don't want Scottie to target L6 which he definitely would.

3 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

I think they should consider keeping Faysal instead of Haleigh. He hasn’t been able to keep his composure just being on the block with her. Haleigh will be able to compete in the HOH after he is evicted and keep her wits about her. I just don’t see Faysal even being able to function in a mental comp after the eviction. Hay is def the brains in that duo. And she is just barely the brains. 

I agree we this. It would be the smart move.

I hope that it's just the way production is editing and this guy isn't as dumb as he looks.

I want Faysal to go because I like him. I don't want to keep seeing him making dumb moves. He should have never got attached to Hayleigh. I almost feel like he has named their future children already. I don't blame Hayleigh in this either and I still like her. Faysal should have flirted and moved on it is a game show.

16 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I want Faysal to go because I like him. I don't want to keep seeing him making dumb moves. He should have never got attached to Hayleigh. I almost feel like he has named their future children already. I don't blame Hayleigh in this either and I still like her. Faysal should have flirted and moved on it is a game show.

Never gonna work out for them. 

She's not the 17y/o Packi  virgin that his parent would accept  and she sure isn't the type to follow three steps behind him and follow every work or command he bellows.  They both needed to play their own games weeks ago.  Now it's too late for them both.

i don't need to read the previous posts in this thread to conclude nearly everyone perceives that Faysal is the dumbest player in BB history, Surpassing fan favorite Kaysar from BB6 (2006).There maybe other canidates for "Dumbest HG", but I can't think of them at the moment.

I have to speculate that the casting producers were able to identify the "spoiler" qualities he has in his personality.Each week he has totally screwed up his game and everyone connected to him. He is mind blogging bad player. Producers had know Faysal fit the role of :Dumb-as-shit guy who would be a fish out of water in his efforts to play BB.

JC probably could convince  Faysal to put himself (Faysal) on the block.

Got to wonder how may of the remaining HGs want to take Faysal the end. 

2 hours ago, echo said:

Got to wonder how may of the remaining HGs want to take Faysal the end. 

You would think so. But they all seem to want him out this week. They're afraid of his HOH/Veto winning ability. Which is something I can't understand. He hasn't really shown any outstanding winning abilities. Hay seems like the smart one and a little more dangerous. Both he and Sam seem like great goats to be sitting next to at the end, both for their own reasons. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

You would think so. But they all seem to want him out this week. They're afraid of his HOH/Veto winning ability. Which is something I can't understand. He hasn't really shown any outstanding winning abilities. 

I think early wins can shade houseguests’ perceptions of a player. He was also too cocky about that first veto win. You need to try and downplay wins at the beginning of the game, and he did the opposite 

On 8/22/2018 at 8:19 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

I feel the same way about this season.  Scottie was never part of their group, he just voted with them.   Swaggy was voted out 8-4.   I still blame Kaitlyn for putting up a member of her own group.  I stop watching the live feeds and now it's getting harder to watch the show. 

I know, right?  I say Scottie started it because he ruined the trust in the group.  Even though Caitlyn put up a member of her group, Scottie shouldn't have voted against an alliance member.

On 8/23/2018 at 8:34 AM, BBLover4ever said:

I LOVE this  season.  I mean it is so funny to watch the Hive or whatever try and figure out what is going on LOL.  and I LOVE L6. They are keeping it together and quiet. Yes, Hayleigh has figured some of it out, but Fesse is so stupid, he just doesn't get it.  :animated_rotfl:

Fessy is the stupidest player to ever play the game.

between Fessy and Hayleigh, the more dangerous of the two is Hay - Fessy lets his obsession with Hayleigh cloud his every decision - I agree that JC probably could convince Fessy to put himself on the block - Hayleigh on the other hand, has better instincts - not that she is always right, but she has a better feel for the subtle changes in gameplay - this escapes Fessy entirely - mostly he mostly seems to worry about Brett getting close to Hayleigh - I think Fessy will go home, but I wish it was Hayleigh -

Fessy is definitely one of the dumbest, but remember Marcellas didn’t use the veto on himself and was voted out. I figure that they are both tied for dumbest

4 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Fessy is definitely one of the dumbest, but remember Marcellas didn’t use the veto on himself and was voted out. I figure that they are both tied for dumbest

That was the dumbest individual move in BB history. 

Don't forget about Victoria. She was clueless about the game and they took her far because she did what was told.  As long as there is a mirror in her vicinity  she was happy.  Fessy is much the same way.  Loves looking at himself and clueless how to play the game.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:33 PM, Denise4925 said:

I know, right?  I say Scottie started it because he ruined the trust in the group.  Even though Caitlyn put up a member of her group, Scottie shouldn't have voted against an alliance member.

Fessy is the stupidest player to ever play the game.

I place him in the category of Lawon Exum .  The lights were never on and no one was ever home.  Lol

I saw his interview with Ross and Marissa on FB and they asked him about kissing Haleigh.  He was truly shocked that people knew about that or that it was shown.  He seemed clueless about live feeds.  He thought all the cameras were just there for the cbs show.  

18 hours ago, snancypants said:

I saw his interview with Ross and Marissa on FB and they asked him about kissing Haleigh.  He was truly shocked that people knew about that or that it was shown.  He seemed clueless about live feeds.  He thought all the cameras were just there for the cbs show.  

Yep.  And this is teaching the youth of Florida.