Scottie Salton

Dade

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Now that Fess put up Kaycee as a replacement nominee, Scottie is done.  

Even if he came up with some super promises and flipped, there is no way L6 would keep him over Kaycee.

Sottie was done as soon as Fess put him on the block.   Fess gave everyone a reason to keep putting him on the block over and over again.  The biggest mistake Scottie made was telling people about the Swaggy vote.

41 minutes ago, WOC said:

I hope Scottie wins too! And he wins HOH and goes bonkers on the house!

I’m cool with Scottie or Rockstar coming back.  Whoever comes back though, will go right out the door again, (including Hayleigh or Fess), unless lame Foute wins HOH and veto next time around. While I can’t stand Angela’s arrogant attitude it is equally matched by the stupidity of Fessy. Really dude?  How can you not see what’s happening right in front of your face? And when Hayleigh points out that you both are going to get nominated you get annoyed? He’s unreal.

I would like to see Fessy evicted and Scottie win the battle back.  Just to watch Fessy (who considers himself a strong competitor) lose to Scottie (who Fessy doesn't think is that good) would be entertaining for me. And then watch Scottie run into Hay's arms while Fessy has to head to the jury house.  

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

I would like to see Fessy evicted and Scottie win the battle back.  Just to watch Fessy (who considers himself a strong competitor) lose to Scottie (who Fessy doesn't think is that good) would be entertaining for me. And then watch Scottie run into Hay's arms while Fessy has to head to the jury house.  

I was coming here to say something similar. I’d love Scottie to come back and Fessy to leave. But it maybe smarter to get rid of Haleigh, since she’s not as stupid. But it would crack me up to see Fessy leave and Scottie reenter

3 hours ago, Kspen said:

I would like to see Fessy evicted and Scottie win the battle back.  Just to watch Fessy (who considers himself a strong competitor) lose to Scottie (who Fessy doesn't think is that good) would be entertaing for me. And then watch Scottie run into Hay's arms while Fessy has to head to the jury house.  

LOL!     Love this!  

On 8/25/2018 at 10:02 AM, Kspen said:

I'm picturing Fessy going crazy at the jury house and really LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

A terrific Sunday starts with a delicious cup of coffee & a real good laugh!!

Haven't commented in a LONG time but had to thank u!!!

1 hour ago, QuietStorm06 said:

Fingers crossed that Scottie wins battleback and hoh!!!

My order for coming back into the house from the battle back would be:

Scottie

Rockstar

Fessy (assuming and hoping he gets voted out tonight

Bay

I really hope its Scottie or RS!

Scottie has been annoying 2.0 since her re-entered the house. He got a second chance and went in the game with no new strategy he is only more annoying than he was the first time. He also immediately told several people all about jury house conversations. Really Scottie?!? He deserves to get voted right back out. 

5 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

Scottie has been annoying 2.0 since her re-entered the house. He got a second chance and went in the game with no new strategy he is only more annoying than he was the first time. He also immediately told several people all about jury house conversations. Really Scottie?!? He deserves to get voted right back out. 

I agree. He didn't even make an attempt to change anything up.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

I agree. He didn't even make an attempt to change anything up.

He told Julie that he wanted to work with Tyler and restart "Scylar".  But it doesn't appear that he even tried talking to Tyler about working together or any kind of plan.  It does seem that he lost that lovin feeling for Hay though which is good because that was going nowhere.  But he seems to be just laying low and trusting that he's not the target.  

2 hours ago, Newby said:

My feelings for Scottie changed after hearing his eviction speech.  How crude!!  I suspect he will not be on anyone's guest list after the show is over.

Same here!  What a butt hole!  He is really stupid and just sick to say that on national tv.  Hope they take some or all of his stipend. Idiot!  And I really feel like an idiot for feeling sorry for him when he was voted out the first time! Ugh.  Glad he is gone but hate that he is on the jury now.

That was a waste of a week. I almost wish crae Bay would have come back. I think he was full of poo when he told Julie he wasn't going to share with the jury some of the info he gained in his second go around in the house. I almost bet he would have targeted Sam and JC if he won HOH because he wasn't that good of a player after all. Superfan is almost as over used as the "blood on my hands" thing.