Scottie Salton

Dade

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/1/2018 at 12:48 PM, WOC said:

Something about this guy I don't like, but I don't know what it is. He thinks he has it figured out, but he's being set up and doesn't know it. I wish he'd jump sides.

I feel the same way.  He's awkward when he talks sometimes.  He's on his own basically but thinks he's in with the queen.  He should switch sides but unless he wins HOH or veto, he may be a target just because he can't be trusted.

On 8/3/2018 at 11:42 PM, QuietStorm06 said:

I think Scottie won the hacker app. I feel he is the only slick enough to catch on to Tyler. I beleive everyone else would have left noms the same. Scottie did wear a Swaggy c shirt and then voted him out.

I read that Hayleigh won it. She getting back for her nom cause she blames him for Sam putting her up. 

Listening to him and Rockstar speculate whose is the hacker cracks me up. They think they have it figured out but it couldn’t be farther from the truth. If they aren’t careful that can turn around to bite them in the butt. On a separate subject though, why isn’t Scottie showing a shred of loyalty to Level 6 after they shared what they did with him. He’s too naive. 

He's in a good spot right now. Foute is too weak to go after him and their so focused on Angela, Tyler, and Brett that they need him for numbers. L6, on the other hand, know he isn't really a member of Foute and have brought him in as a satellite to their alliance.

I think Scottie, JC and Sam have the best chance at this point of outlasting many of the others.  They are doing a good job of floating in the middle and both sides think if they needed them, they could pull them too their side.  I know that traditionally people tend to hate floaters and don't think they really play the game.  However, it can be even harder to play in the middle than just stick to an alliance that someone may have made in the first couple of days in the game.  For example, I think Scottie is playing a harder game than Kaycee.  Who is more likeable?  Kaycee of course.  But that doesn't mean that Scottie isn't giving it all he's got.  Just sayin.'

2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I think Scottie, JC and Sam have the best chance at this point of outlasting many of the others.  They are doing a good job of floating in the middle and both sides think if they needed them, they could pull them too their side.  I know that traditionally people tend to hate floaters and don't think they really play the game.  However, it can be even harder to play in the middle than just stick to an alliance that someone may have made in the first couple of days in the game.  For example, I think Scottie is playing a harder game than Kaycee.  Who is more likeable?  Kaycee of course.  But that doesn't mean that Scottie isn't giving it all he's got.  Just sayin.'

I think Scottie is doing everything right.  He stays out of sight but, pops in at the right time for his social game   I feel that he's more likeable than Kaycee.   She only talks to people when she needs something.  Kaycee and Angela comes across as cold and unfeeling towards others in the house.   It's like they look down on the other house members.

58 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I think Scottie is doing everything right.  He stays out of sight but, pops in at the right time for his social game   I feel that he's more likeable than Kaycee.   She only talks to people when she needs something.  Kaycee and Angela comes across as cold and unfeeling towards others in the house.   It's like they look down on the other house members.

Agreed.  I think Scottie may be more likeable to use viewers at home.  However, inside of the house, so much shade has been thrown at Scottie and so many lies have been told about him, Kaycee probably has a better reputation and is seen as more trustworthy by the people she is aligned with.

53 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

His 'love" for Hay will be his downfall!  Fessy wants him out (due to his jealousy).  She is just not worth $50 or $500K IMO

I think your right. He should be smarter then that. But he's a man, we all get stupid where women are involved. Last night he and Hay were finally putting the clues together and realizing the other side of the house is much larger then they thought. I wonder if he realizes that he picked the wrong side or if he still is delusional thinking maybe, just maybe, he has a chance. Fay can't stand him. But he's a puppy in love with Hay.

4 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I don’t care for Scottie but I do feel bad for him after watching after dark last night. His feelings for Hay is hurting his game. He looks so isolated. Not sure if it is his choice or the rest of the house. 

I have to admit I feel just a little sorry for him too. He's shooting above his class for Hay. I give him props for trying. But she isn't into him and is just using her charms to get him onboard with her. He obviously has a grasp for the game and could do so much better without her on his love radar.  

He's getting bamboozled. He might be able to save himself if he goes all out with the "I want revenge on Fay" angle. Then if Fay puts up Sam L6 might be inclined to get rid of Sam thinking that Scottie may do their dirty work. But he seems to be trying hard to save that alliance with Fay/Hay. Which will doom him. He should have told Fay that he plans on talking crap about him to trick the other side into keeping him and then flip it on them if he wins HOH.