Angela Rummans

Dade

I liked Angela well enough in the beginning but don't care for her at all now.  I agree she is the one to sit beside in Final Two because there is no way those in jury will vote for her.  She is pretty mean to Sam (behind her back) and I wish there were some way Sam could win something and get Angela out.  I am pulling for Kaycee to win the big prize and for either Sam or J.C. to win 2nd.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom line (and Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't watched tonight's episode)

Angela just won $50,000.  Second place is solidified, unless complete idiocy takes over.  I'm sure by now Tyler and Kaycee realize they messed up big time by keeping JC.  

I love Angela and Tyler. I hope it isn’t season 5, 2.0. Drew and Diana. I hope Angela wins VETO FUCK CBS. I would have bet $100,00.00 (and I can cover it) that JC would win tonight ( the little pervert). Sorry but that’s the way all of my gay friends and I see him. You shouldn’t pressure someone who isn’t gay, or you don’t know is gay like he does. It makes me want to throw up. I liked him at first but his gay pressure is sickening! If he wins I don’t think I can stomach it. I’ll fast forward through it and just watch the reunion part!

Poor Angela is being played soooo hard by Tyler tonight!!! Oh 

3 hours ago, Kspen said:

She went out with class unlike Fessy and Scottie who went out like asses.  Luckily for her she doesn't have to spend much time with the jurors.  Lol.  I'm hoping her and Tyler continue their relationship outside of the house.  They are cute together.  

The thing that pisses me off the most about Angela being voted is how Happy it will make the bitter losers in the Jury.