Angela Rummans

Dade

2 hours ago, Hikiki said:

To another member of her alliance. Rachel had totally turned against Tyler and even their alliance by then. She had sworn loyalty to Bailey. Angela annoys me, but I don’t think she did anything wrong. They had to get out one member of their alliance at this point so why not get out the person whose loyalty was most questionable?

I know we are not going to see things the same way on this, but I didn't see where Rachael had turned her back on her alliance. She had spent some time trying to find a way to get the target off of Brett and on to someone else, while she herself was on the block. As to swearing her alliance to Bay, how many people haven't done that over the years. About half the people who play the game swear their allegiance or agree to work with the HOH and that all changes as soon as the power changes. IMHO, Angela was just looking for an excuse to sell Racheal out. She knew that going to Tyler would be a death sentence for Rachael since she was sitting on the block.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, joystiick said:

I know we are not going to see things the same way on this, but I didn't see where Rachael had turned her back on her alliance. She had spent some time trying to find a way to get the target off of Brett and on to someone else, while she herself was on the block. As to swearing her alliance to Bay, how many people haven't done that over the years. About half the people who play the game swear their allegiance or agree to work with the HOH and that all changes as soon as the power changes. IMHO, Angela was just looking for an excuse to sell Racheal out. She knew that going to Tyler would be a death sentence for Rachael since she was sitting on the block.

I was thinking how mean she was on Rachel's good bye message!  She didn't have to be like that, especially to an alliance member. I rather Brett stayed, but Rachel did tell Angela about Bay's power and she did run to Angela with Bay's lie about Tyler. BUT, Rachel did cry a lot about the L6 alliance. I'm just happy Angela is saving Tyler

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I was thinking how mean she was on Rachel's good bye message!  She didn't have to be like that, especially to an alliance member. I rather Brett stayed, but Rachel did tell Angela about Bay's power and she did run to Angela with Bay's lie about Tyler. BUT, Rachel did cry a lot about the L6 alliance. I'm just happy Angela is saving Tyler

I think when you trash a person when they are on the way out the game, it really says something about your own character. You can't chalk it up to gameplay because there's absolutely nothing to be gained by it in the game. It made Angela look even worse because she was trashing the person who absolutely believed in their F2 deal. and was trying to help her.

7 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Why would she send Bay as the first person to the jury?   She is not thinking about jury votes.  I think her best choices would have been Sam or Scottie because I think they would vote on gameplay.  

Bay isn't out yet - production still has their play in the voting.......suggesting to the others while in DR.

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Why would she send Bay as the first person to the jury?   She is not thinking about jury votes.  I think her best choices would have been Sam or Scottie because I think they would vote on gameplay.  

Evil B would hold a grudge against anyone who stood in her way. Get her out now so the rest of her team is headless. Foute (sp?) is like the gang who couldn't shoot straight.

5 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

So glad that she is on the block.  Your main goal of HOH is to making deals with everyone in the house and securing jury votes.  Even on the block, she making the same mistake Angela made by protecting L6 over her own game.   

I am assuming you meant Rachel, but yeah, IMO she failed to improve her standing in the game by really improving her position with the opposing player and securing her safety for a couple of weeks. 

This poor girl! RS and Haleigh are roasting on her so much! She is quiet and guarded so what?!? She doesn’t run around like an idiot flirting with every guy and crying. But she will outlast those two! It is unfortunate they are tearing her apart and know nothing about her really. 

2 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

This poor girl! RS and Haleigh are roasting on her so much! She is quiet and guarded so what?!? She doesn’t run around like an idiot flirting with every guy and crying. But she will outlast those two! It is unfortunate they are tearing her apart and know nothing about her really. 

I wouldn't describe Angela in any way as a "poor girl."  Literally or figuratively.  She is not innocent and has been down right nasty at times.  Although she isn't exactly prancing around as the princess that RS claims her to be, she seems pretty entitled.  Other than her HOH, she hasn't really done much except keep to her alliance and ride Tyler's coat tails.  She has an above the fray attitude, that i'm sure with her amazing body and pretty face are what is driving the other girls crazy.  IMHO she is by no means though, a poor girl that  deserves our sympathy.  Anything but.

6 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

RS was just so jealous of Angela's looks period!  I mean, come on, I'm jealous LOL. 

Same, she’s gorgeous and perfectly fit. That being said, she’s still awful.

RS’s body positioning was awkward when she was talking to Julie. Thrusting her chest out and shoulders back like that almost came off as desperate. I felt a bit bad.

The number one rule of BB is to be nice to all jury members.   She fell into the trap of speaking how you really feel.  Not only did she lose a jury vote, she may have lost America Favorite Houseguest vote.  Why would BB let her give that type of message to Rockstar?  It seems like that want her to lose.

Julie Chen gave ew.com an interview on BB.  She's pretty mean about Angela.  But nothing is said about RS and Bay's mean girl behavior.  Angela fell into Tyler's jury message trap and wasn't very nice to RS in goodbye message.  But RS had Angela's name in her mouth for several days and not in a good way.   I don't think Angela or Brett really care about jury votes from Bay or RS.  Just my thoughts. 

16 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

I wish she was going up.

I wish she was going up too.  But the sad part is, Scottie would be going home no matter what. Hayeligh would probably be the only person nominated that could get Scottie to stay.  I'm still dumbfounded that Fess is thinking with his little head instead of his big one.  If he was keeping his wits about him, he would be putting up Sam.

27 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I wish she was going up too.  But the sad part is, Scottie would be going home no matter what. Hayeligh would probably be the only person nominated that could get Scottie to stay.  I'm still dumbfounded that Fess is thinking with his little head instead of his big one.  If he was keeping his wits about him, he would be putting up Sam.

You’d think that if he was thinking solely with that little head that he’d put Sam up after she suggested nominating his ‘girl’. But Fessy thinks Sam is loyal to him, so he’ll keep her around so he can try to manipulate her later.

i just don’t enjoy Angela on any level, except that she’s nice to look at

On 8/20/2018 at 3:54 PM, Hikiki said:

i just don’t enjoy Angela on any level, except that she’s nice to look at

She may be nice to look at but, she's so cold and mean to the other houseguests.  It's like the pretty girl with the bad breath.  After you talk to her, you realize that she may not be that pretty after all.  I feel that she is doing the show to advance her career.   Being good looking, loyal to Rachel and having a great social game, would have made her the star of the season. 

Ugh.  So Angela wins HOH, bummer. I guess she has played a decent game, but I just don't like her attitude.  Would have loved to have seen someone else win HOH, like Brett, Kaycee or JC, just to see what they would do with it and how they would handle the spotlight and decision making.  My only conciliation with Angela winning this week is the "buy back" or whatever it's called.  So, Angela could end up having whoever she gets out coming right back - which would be awesome.  Ironically, even though she was annoying with the constant crying and lamenting her position, I wouldn't mind seeing Rockstar come back. If she has a better attitude and starts winning some stuff i would enjoy seeing her have another chance.  I wouldn't mind Scottie either.  Just please - ANYONE but Bayleigh!