Brett Robinson

Dade

Brett Robinson

CBS.com

Brett Robinson

Hometown: Oakdale, CT
Current city: Charlestown, MA

Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting, and trophy.

Favorite activities: Working out, home repair, and snowboarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Not being able to talk to my family or friends would be the difficult part for me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I like Derrick Levasseur the best. He has a way of gaining control without upsetting people. He also has the ability to stay unnoticed enough so he does not come to mind during conversation or voting.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I plan to go in and establish a minor amount of control initially. Then, immediately pull back from the spotlight.

From there, I will rotate face time with every single person in the house. It will have to be handled tastefully.

I also plan to lie about my current occupation and life. I want people to think I am just a dumb surfer/model guy. Then, I will slowly plant my seeds of stories throughout the entire house, causing chain reactions that I will have to dynamically calculate on the fly.

My life's motto is...
Those who think they can, and those who think they can't, are both usually right.

What would you take into the house and why?
- Gotta have a toothbrush because I have to have my teeth clean. Plus, I don't want the ladies to think I have stank breath.
- I would select clothes and shoes because I think it would assist me in challenges.
- I would bring some reading material to keep me occupied between challenges.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I hack into my friends' computers for fun.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WOC said:

This is far out there, but if Brett and Karaoke could somehow work together nobody would suspect it now. They would absolutely have to keep it on the down low though.

I agree.  But it will never happen because her mouth is too big.  There is no way she would be able to keep her mouth shut!

22 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Does he even have a game plan?  I must be missing something.  He suppose to be so smart and now he's going after Bayleigh and Rockstar.

Until he gets HoH, there is no telling what he’ll actually do. But to be fair, Bayleigh did put him up and everyone knows she has a power app. I’d target her if I were him

I'm not a fan of him but would rather see him stay over Rachel.  He doesn't mind being the target and is planning on making another interesting speech.  If all goes as planned, it will be fun to watch the eviction ceremony and HOH comp tonight.  I don't have live feeds so I don't know if the other side of the house knows that Level 6 is planning to vote out Rachel instead of Brett. 

2 hours ago, AirGumby said:

I'm confused.. Brett was on the block against each of them..  What was he supposed to do,  just sit back and not campaign for himself?

Winston said that he would never do anything bad against Brett.  Rachel was only going around saying good things about Brett.  Rachel was putting her own game in danger trying to protect Brett.  Both were very loyal to him not their own game.  Both times he gave a crazy speech and threw people under the bus.  If they knew he was going to give those speeches, they might have said something different.  I guessing DR knew what he was going to do and that's the reason he went last.   He will do what ever it takes to win this game.  The problem he has is that he's not thinking about the jury votes.  

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Winston said that he would never do anything bad against Brett.  Rachel was only going around saying good things about Brett.  Rachel was putting her own game in danger trying to protect Brett.  Both were very loyal to him not their own game.  Both times he gave a crazy speech and threw people under the bus.  If they knew he was going to give those speeches, they might have said something different.  I guessing DR knew what he was going to do and that's the reason he went last.   He will do what ever it takes to win this game.  The problem he has is that he's not thinking about the jury votes.  

The thing is though, neither Winston or Rachel will make it to jury.  Only the people currently in the house now will become jury members.  So, as long as he doesn't screw any of the current L6 players he probably has a decent shot.  Yes, he's playing dirty.  But really he's not lying any more than Tyler is.  Tyler is just more personable and less arrogant (at least in front of people).  I don't really care for him, but you have to give Brett props.  He's done what he's needed to do to stay in the house.  And that's a big feat in and of itself.  But when you add in the fact that he stayed in the house against his best friend, and also a co alliance member, he's doing pretty well at playing the game.

4 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Not campaigning for yourself and against someone else, very often doesn’t go well. That’s on them

This has been a good week for him. He's managed to get out of the limelight thanks to Angela/Bay. I still think it funny that Foute was so sure Winston was the brains of the bromance. Another example of the gang that couldn't shoot straight.