JC Monduix

Dade

1 hour ago, wingfan728 said:

Oh, I'm not happy about the JC win, but it does put some fire in the other 3 for the Finale.  I like the idea of Kaycee as the Veto winner, because she determines her fate, and she's now my favorite to win !!  But it's anyone but JC :animated_rotfl:

I wanted L6 to be F4 with Tyler and Kaycee as F2.  JC should have gone instead of Brett since he was saying the same crap that Brett was.  I'm pretty sure Kaycee will stick to bringing Tyler but I would love to see JC's face if she chose to bring Angela instead. He is jealous of Angela because of Tyler. And his creepy unrequited love for Tyler.  Kaycee's chances of winning would increase with having Angela in F2.  However, JC is going to be pissed when he finds out that Tyler has had a F2 with Kaycee since day 2.  So as long as Kaycee wins the final decision or Tyler keeps his loyalty to Kaycee I'll be happy with either one of them winning although I want it to be Kaycee #1.  

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Kspen said:

I wanted L6 to be F4 with Tyler and Kaycee as F2.  JC should have gone instead of Brett since he was saying the same crap that Brett was.  I'm pretty sure Kaycee will stick to bringing Tyler but I would love to see JC's face if she chose to bring Angela instead. He is jealous of Angela because of Tyler. And his creepy unrequited love for Tyler.  Kaycee's chances of winning would increase with having Angela in F2.  However, JC is going to be pissed when he finds out that Tyler has had a F2 with Kaycee since day 2.  So as long as Kaycee wins the final decision or Tyler keeps his loyalty to Kaycee I'll be happy with either one of them winning although I want it to be Kaycee #1.  

Ditto !!

It's quite annoying that JC is still complaining, bitching and saying rude things about Angela now that she's out of the house.  She told him he's a "friend for life" and yet he continues.  I'm guessing it's to irritate Tyler since JC is in lust for him.  Yuck!!  But I bet it's getting on both Kaycee and Tyler's nerves.  JC says he has Tyler's back 100% and that they will get married and adopt children after this game.  I can guarantee that there is 0% chance of that happening. Lol.  I'm sure it's all just jokes but he just annoys me to no end.  Rant over.<_<

On 9/19/2018 at 2:49 PM, Kspen said:

I must be in the minority that isn't happy with JC's HOH win.  Sure it brings excitement to the finale but I think the last three of L6 deserves it more. JC did do some Intel gathering for L6 and voted with them. But they had Tyler getting info in the first half of the game and Brett in the second half. They really didn't need JC to accomplish their goals especially since they won most of the comps late in the game.  I am just disgusted that this rude, crude, whiny and annoying turd is in the F3.  I just hope the 2 remaining L6 members wipe the floor with him in the last comps and he's evicted. Of course I could start a conspiracy theory that this is why production never removed him from the game and gave him the answers to the HOH comp.  But I won't go that far. Lol.  I'm glad he won a comp finally for his own pride. Just wish it wasn't at this crucial time.

Oh I like being in the minority with you! I agree with EVERYTHING you said. 

JC is making threats that if Tyler doesn't take him to final 2 he will ruin his life when he is out of the house. I don't like behavior like that and he says Tyler is really gay and JC will tell the world.  

tonight JC refused to put on his mic and also refused (again) to stop singing.  This is just childish bratty behavior.  I feel like people allow him to behave as a child because he is childlike.  Just my opinion

1 hour ago, snancypants said:

JC is making threats that if Tyler doesn't take him to final 2 he will ruin his life when he is out of the house. I don't like behavior like that and he says Tyler is really gay and JC will tell the world.  

tonight JC refused to put on his mic and also refused (again) to stop singing.  This is just childish bratty behavior.  I feel like people allow him to behave as a child because he is childlike.  Just my opinion

No truer words have been spoken!

I’m glad JC shook up the game, because it needed it.  However, I don’t by any stretch want him to win.  As I’ve said before all he did was whine and do inappropriate things.  He was at times entertaining, but that’s not enough to win $500k.

I hope Kaycee wins it all.  I could also live with Tyler as he has consistently won comps, manipulated, lied and masterminded a lot of moves.  I just personally like Kaycee more.  JC doesn’t deserve to win.  And some of the things he has said and done are just down right creepy. 

2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I’m glad JC shook up the game, because it needed it.  However, I don’t by any stretch want him to win.  As I’ve said before all he did was whine and do inappropriate things.  He was at times entertaining, but that’s not enough to win $500k.

Me too! It was becoming a real snoozefest! I don't care who wins. I would like to see JC win the final HOH and send Tyler packing (I can't help it, I always like the underdog). That would be priceless. I think KC will win, no matter who is sitting besides her in F2. But she has to get there first. 

Watching JC pout, whine, bitch and complain right now is pure joy to me!!!  He's breathing so fast and loud he might have a heart attack.  Also said to Tyler that he wants out of this f-ing house so maybe he'll self evict. Lol. He's acting like a 5 year old who doesn't get his own way and throws a tantrum.  He made F3....be grateful!!!

9 minutes ago, snancypants said:

He was just complaining about it being a physical contest (part 2) and designed for people like him to lose.  Ummmm it is always physical in the final until part 3 which is questions.  Very poor sport at this point.

He’s a constant complainer.  I will say though that the last POV competition did seem unfair to him.  The one where they had to use pulleys to get balls into the thumbs up holes.  He was at definite disadvantage on that one.  He could barely manage the apparatus and couldn’t keep up with his competitors.  I’m not a big JC fan, but I actually felt bad for him, watching him struggle in that competition.

8 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

He’s a constant complainer.  I will say though that the last POV competition did seem unfair to him.  The one where they had to use pulleys to get balls into the thumbs up holes.  He was at definite disadvantage on that one.  He could barely manage the apparatus and couldn’t keep up with his competitors.  I’m not a big JC fan, but I actually felt bad for him, watching him struggle in that competition.

Another comp that was hard for him was the slip and slide HOH that Fessy won. JC had to climb on the little wall in order to pour into the container.  Not that it would have made a difference when 6' Fessy didn't struggle much.  I wonder if JC was purposely left out of the comics comp because he wouldn't have been able to reach the helicopter rails or get out of the garbage container.  To my memory though, the first part of final HOH is endurance, second part is mixture of endurance and mental and third is mental in knowing (guessing) what the juror says they enjoyed, liked, annoyed by, ect. the most during the season.  JC was only 40 seconds behind Kaycee so he shouldn't be complaining about it being unfair in my opinion.

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Wonder if he is all down in the dumps since Tyler and Kaycee are the winners of the first 2 parts. Of course, he "thinks" Tyler will take him instead of Kaycee. :ph34r:

Well, since Tyler has a final two deal with JC as well as Kaycee, he could easily use that as his excuse of why he takes JC to the end (if he wins part three).  It's an excuse Kaycee really couldn't get mad at.  If it happens though, I really think Kaycee will be blindsided by it.  She of course has no clue that Tyler has had a final two deal with JC all this time.  Ironic.  It will be the same exact excuse she gave Angela, when she sent her packing.  If it happens, I'm sure Tyler will throw in the old favorite - "i had to do what was better for my game."

Kaycee should have voted out Tyler when she had the chance.  If she doesn't win part three, I think she's done.  Tyler's not stupid.  And as much as I love Kaycee, if Tyler chooses to take JC, he deserves to win.  It's the smart move.

On 8/22/2018 at 5:34 PM, Denise4925 said:

I can't wait for Faysal to get out and see how JC made him his little stupid bitch.

Oh me too!!! I wish I could be there to see it. Tyler hasn’t said it but JC is his “stupid Little Bitch”. I’ve heard J C say “ Faysal was his big stupid bitch”. I’ve even heard him say Fessy was” his big dumb puppet “. I wish they could tell him about level 6 and that he is not going to final 2. He’s always said he would never act like some of the other houseguests  when they were voted out. He wouldn’t want to look like that on National TV. I bet he would pout, cry, and do everything he could to make Tyler and Kaycee miserable. 

On 9/20/2018 at 5:12 PM, Kspen said:

You hit the nail on the head. Calling his unrequited love creepy! I feel it gets creepier by the minute. I use to like JC, now it’s hard to even hear him talk without cringing. I wish Tyler and Kaycee would tell him about level 6 and he is not going to final 2. That way he’d probably lay around somewhere and pout, and I would be happy about that. 

8 hours ago, savage said:

You hit the nail on the head. Calling his unrequited love creepy! I feel it gets creepier by the minute. I use to like JC, now it’s hard to even hear him talk without cringing. I wish Tyler and Kaycee would tell him about level 6 and he is not going to final 2. That way he’d probably lay around somewhere and pout, and I would be happy about that. 

I grew to like JC but he has become so annoying with his constant singing in his nasally voice, complaining, rude comments, etc.  I think Kaycee wanted to tell him by now about L6 and the F2 with Tyler but Tyler wants to put it off until tomorrow.  I have a sick feeling in my stomach that if Tyler wins part 3 he will take JC instead of KC.  He's said he is loyal to L6, has had the F2 with KC the longest and wants to sit next to a strong competitor at the end.  But JC has told him he won't win against KC because she hasn't pissed off any jury members. And Tyler said he was there to win.  Since part 1 & 2 are over I don't see why they don't just tell JC he's 3rd place.  

2 hours ago, Kspen said:

I grew to like JC but he has become so annoying with his constant singing in his nasally voice, complaining, rude comments, etc.  I think Kaycee wanted to tell him by now about L6 and the F2 with Tyler but Tyler wants to put it off until tomorrow.  I have a sick feeling in my stomach that if Tyler wins part 3 he will take JC instead of KC.  He's said he is loyal to L6, has had the F2 with KC the longest and wants to sit next to a strong competitor at the end.  But JC has told him he won't win against KC because she hasn't pissed off any jury members. And Tyler said he was there to win.  Since part 1 & 2 are over I don't see why they don't just tell JC he's 3rd place.  

Exactly.  I said the other day that if Tyler gets the final HOH the smart move it to take Kaycee.  It doesn't make any sense for Tyler to tell JC anything.  If he tells him now he is technically #3 that would only serve to have JC bitching and complaining for a whole day.  I also don't think he wants to say out loud (also in front of Kaycee), what position JC is in.  it serves his game better to say nothing until the end.  Also, if Kaycee wins the final HOH he hasn't lost anything by staying silent...