JC Monduix

Dade

I think some players forget that this show is on a national network channel that have certain standards.  I agree that he can say whatever he wants in the house but, his words do have consequences that he will have to explain after the show.  This has happen in the past on the show and, he should have known better. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

It’s obvious that a lot of you are okay with the use of the N word.  A lot of people are. It’s unfortunate.

I don’t think I’ll be posting here anymore.  Cheers.

Please...when the 'n' word is used in every other rap song sold on the market? It's ok for little miss thang to get all high & mighty but ok for her to use degrading slurs about another houseguest? pot meet kettle

1 hour ago, KarenP said:

Please...when the 'n' word is used in every other rap song sold on the market? It's ok for little miss thang to get all high & mighty but ok for her to use degrading slurs about another houseguest? pot meet kettle

I totally agree KarenP!   Depends on who uses the word to be considered racial or endearment 

23 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

It’s obvious that a lot of you are okay with the use of the N word.  A lot of people are. It’s unfortunate.

I don’t think I’ll be posting here anymore.  Cheers.

What did you read? People aren’t ok with it. He naively used it as an example, but this isn’t even his culture. We should all cut each other a little slack, which was what was frustrating about how Bayleigh reacted. She overracted and didn’t take anything else of what he said into account. 

6 hours ago, Hikiki said:

What did you read? People aren’t ok with it. He naively used it as an example, but this isn’t even his culture. We should all cut each other a little slack, which was what was frustrating about how Bayleigh reacted. She overracted and didn’t take anything else of what he said into account. 

ITA.  I never read anything on here that  remotely showed people were OK with the C, M, or N word.  Having said that, I also think this discussion has also run its course and should be closed down.  There have been other racial comments on BB much worse than this that even cause some people to lose their jobs.  This wasn't even a racial slur, it was simply someone trying to explain the parallels between the M and N words and we have Miss Queenie overreacting about it and causing drama.  JMO

I think I reacted emotionally to this whole thing.  So, I’m just going to let it go.

Maybe because I’m a bit older, I recognize that words have power and it bothers me when they are used to subjegate others. B.B. is a game and should be kept in perspective.  In order to make good TV, over the years they have gotten some really morally reprehensible people in the house to “play the game.”  

I guess I’m always shocked when people get on the air and talk and act like ignorant jerks. But I also keep watching my guilty pleasure.

Bayliegh is probably done in two or three weeks.  She’s not that bright and has an overweening sense of self importance.

JC is crafty and everyone likes him.  He could go to final four or beyond, because both sides want to keep him around.  No one has really figured out how he’s playing them yet, because they are all too paranoid about their own games.  Fessy knows, but he likes having his adoring sidekick.

6 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I think I reacted emotionally to this whole thing.  So, I’m just going to let it go.

Maybe because I’m a bit older, I recognize that words have power and it bothers me when they are used to subjegate others. B.B. is a game and should be kept in perspective.  In order to make good TV, over the years they have gotten some really morally reprehensible people in the house to “play the game.”  

I guess I’m always shocked when people get on the air and talk and act like ignorant jerks. But I also keep watching my guilty pleasure.

Bayliegh is probably done in two or three weeks.  She’s not that bright and has an overweening sense of self importance.

JC is crafty and everyone likes him.  He could go to final four or beyond, because both sides want to keep him around.  No one has really figured out how he’s playing them yet, because they are all too paranoid about their own games.  Fessy knows, but he likes having his adoring sidekick.

This place wasn't the same without you! ;)

To me it how you use your words that mean something, not the words. Glad ya came back!

14 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I’m sorry too. It’s funny what can hit us emotionally. I’m middle aged myself and find myself making a scene over things at the weirdest times, like when someone used the r-word at a party or when th time at work when dismissed the idea of to drunk for consent. I think there is nothing wrong with trying to stand for what you believe. I sometimes surprise myself.

16 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Totally agree there. It seems that since he is so small, people don’t take some stuff as seriously like he’s a child or something. He totally uses it to his advantage. Fessy would never cuddle with another gay man like he does JC, nor would some of the women cuddle with him the way they do if he was bigger. I think they have a hard time seeing him as a threat which may all bite them in the end.

47 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

Totally agree there. It seems that since he is so small, people don’t take some stuff as seriously like he’s a child or something. He totally uses it to his advantage. Fessy would never cuddle with another gay man like he does JC, nor would some of the women cuddle with him the way they do if he was bigger. I think they have a hard time seeing him as a threat which may all bite them in the end.

I think you pegged it.

I like his behind the scenes vote against Rockstar that has caused everyone to blame Scottie and Scottie blame Rachel.  I also like how he went to the queen and said how Fessy is taking credit for keeping him off the block.  Small but good moves that create confusion and doubt.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, Kspen said:

I like his behind the scenes vote against Rockstar that has caused everyone to blame Scottie and Scottie blame Rachel.  I also like how he went to the queen and said how Fessy is taking credit for keeping him off the block.  Small but good moves that create confusion and doubt.

Me too! I hope he makes it to final 3. 

JC may be in a bad place this week.  If L6 plan works, Haleigh will have to replace a person on the block.  Haleigh told Fessy, Rockstar and Brett that they are safe.  She gets along with Sam after the Bay thing.  It leave only  Scottie and JC as the only people left as replacements.   Scottie has been giving her info from the other side.

I spend way too much time thinking about this game. That said, this would be a perfect time for JC to flip the vote and get rid of KC if possible. He'd  keep the sides a little more even and he could blame it on someone else. He's already setting it up by expressing his desire to vote out Karaoke to the L6 crew. He did the same thing already once. 

2 hours ago, WOC said:

I spend way too much time thinking about this game. That said, this would be a perfect time for JC to flip the vote and get rid of KC if possible. He'd  keep the sides a little more even and he could blame it on someone else. He's already setting it up by expressing his desire to vote out Karaoke to the L6 crew. He did the same thing already once. 

It would be smart, but not Kaycee!!!

29 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

It would be smart, but not Kaycee!!!

I agree, it would be a smart move and something he could point to down the road, (if Kaycee was actually voted out) as a big move.  I just don't see him doing this though.  He has expressed his annoyance and dislike for Rockstar many times.  And beyond that, I do think he has a LBGT bond with Kaycee.  It would be pretty smart if he did this though since no one on the L6 alliance would suspect him.  Now would be the time to do it too, since there are still enough people in the hours to blame the vote on and get away with it.

6 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I agree, it would be a smart move and something he could point to down the road, (if Kaycee was actually voted out) as a big move.  I just don't see him doing this though.  He has expressed his annoyance and dislike for Rockstar many times.  And beyond that, I do think he has a LBGT bond with Kaycee.  It would be pretty smart if he did this though since no one on the L6 alliance would suspect him.  Now would be the time to do it too, since there are still enough people in the hours to blame the vote on and get away with it.

This would be the perfect time for this. It leaves L6 with three, Foute with three, and three floaters. JC's value in the game goes up and he can play it like Scottie and Sam must have flipped (I think Scottie or Sam, or even both, will vote with Foute). Then Hay will break the tie if there is one. Even if L6 has the votes to get rid of Karaoke his maverick vote will put a bigger target on Sam or Scottie. He's playing both sides pretty good. If he would put at risk his game, and the money, over the LBGT bond he has with KC he is crazy. KC wouldn't hesitate to take him out for the money. I don't want it to happen because I can't stand Karaoke. But she can't play that well and KC seems like a much bigger threat physically. It's what I'd do if I were in his position. He knows Hay and Karaoke want Angela and Tyler's heads on a spike. He's good with Fay. He's convinced L6 he wants Karaoke gone so they will be prone to blame Scottie or even Sam, who has been acting flighty lately.

I guess we'll know Thursday.