Angie "Rockstar" Lantry

Dade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope dethroned Queen B doesn’t play mind tricks on Rockstar and somehow get her to do something crazy enough to have the houseguests turn on her and change the votes.  Who knows what could trigger her emotional state. Knowing Evil B she would make up stuff the houseguests said about her kids and cause her to go bonkers. That would be cruel.  She did more physical stuff in the past few days than Evil B has done the entire show.  I hope she stays longer than Haleigh and Fessi, now. 

She's not emotionally equipped for this game. Fessy is like a love struck puppy and an idiot to boot. Hay is a non factor coattailer who managed to win one contest, and blew that. Evil B (I like that) is a racist, domineering pig. Good riddance to all of em.  If it wasn't for the group of lemmings that followed the bearded gnome last year this would be the sorriest group to ever team up and play the game.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

She's not emotionally equipped for this game. Fessy is like a love struck puppy and an idiot to boot. Hay is a non factor coattailer who managed to win one contest, and blew that. Evil B (I like that) is a racist, domineering pig. Good riddance to all of em.  If it wasn't for the group of lemmings that followed the bearded gnome last year this would be the sorriest group to ever team up and play the game.

I agree.  While I don't especially like Rockstar, she has done much more than Bayleigh.  And she is not the bossy snot that Bay is.  I would vote for her to stay.

2 hours ago, LSUFAN said:

I hope dethroned Queen B doesn’t play mind tricks on Rockstar and somehow get her to do something crazy enough to have the houseguests turn on her and change the votes.  Who knows what could trigger her emotional state. Knowing Evil B she would make up stuff the houseguests said about her kids and cause her to go bonkers. That would be cruel.  She did more physical stuff in the past few days than Evil B has done the entire show.  I hope she stays longer than Haleigh and Fessi, now. 

They all still want Evil B out so no matter what melt down rockstar may have she will still stay.

Apparently she is considering blowing up her own game by telling the other side of the house how she really feels about them in order to make a "social statement" and to keep Bay there instead of herself.  Is she serious?!  Does she have Stockholm syndrome, wanting to protect her bully buddy?  Bay needs to go to the jury house and take a pregnancy test.  She might have a chance to return if there's a jury by back down the road.  

10 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Apparently she is considering blowing up her own game by telling the other side of the house how she really feels about them in order to make a "social statement" and to keep Bay there instead of herself.  Is she serious?!  Does she have Stockholm syndrome, wanting to protect her bully buddy?  Bay needs to go to the jury house and take a pregnancy test.  She might have a chance to return if there's a jury by back down the road.  

I can understand why she feels this way.  She voted on the wrong side four times and now her side is down to three people.  By now, she know who's voting which way and who would be willing to flip. They say being on the block causes alot of stress and she has been on the block twice.   I wish she would get it together and believe in herself that she can be strong and fight.

31 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I can understand why she feels this way.  She voted on the wrong side four times and now her side is down to three people.  By now, she know who's voting which way and who would be willing to flip. They say being on the block causes alot of stress and she has been on the block twice.   I wish she would get it together and believe in herself that she can be strong and fight.

Her family might be very pissed that she has sacrificed her game for this ungrateful bitch. It happened on one of the first seasons. A girl from Florida did the same thing. Midway through the season they interviewed her family. They were so angry at her for playing a fool to this other girl (who went on to win). I can’t remember their names, it’s been so long ago. They actually brought her back the next year to play again. I think she was the first one voted out the second go-around.  Rockstar would look just as stupid to sacrifice all this time away from her kids to force them to evict her. I really don’t think they will do it anyway. They will know why she is doing it, and just ignore her trashing. 

If this woman blows her game for a heartless tyrant like Bay she deserves to be voted out. I doubt that will happen though. She has an opportunity to get in at the bottom of L6 if she plays her cards right. When they finally are forced to turn on each other she could be valuable. She needs to endear herself to the L6 members with stories of how Bay treated her and that she felt scared and didn't know how to get away from her original alliance. Play on their sympathies. L6 has already discussed using her as a pawn while they vote out Hay and Fay. A lot can change in a couple of weeks.

I think she doesn’t think she can make it to the end. So she rather go out supporting Bayleigh so BB history could be made. It’s ridiculous, especially after how Bayleigh treated her

4 hours ago, Hikiki said:

I think she doesn’t think she can make it to the end. So she rather go out supporting Bayleigh so BB history could be made. It’s ridiculous, especially after how Bayleigh treated her

I don’t think she’s going anywhere this week. The house will still vote to kick out Queen B because of how unstable she is. However she, RS, needs to grow a set of kahunas and realize that her “alliance” was trying to save the person that belittled her and made her cry earlier this week. Wake up Chick. If I were Chris, her hubby, I would be pissed that she left to do B.B. after being asked not to by him and her family and then to give up the chance to bring home the money (not that she’d win it ) That girl be dumb as a box of rocks.

6 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

I don’t think she’s going anywhere this week. The house will still vote to kick out Queen B because of how unstable she is. However she, RS, needs to grow a set of kahunas and realize that her “alliance” was trying to save the person that belittled her and made her cry earlier this week. Wake up Chick. If I were Chris, her hubby, I would be pissed that she left to do B.B. after being asked not to by him and her family and then to give up the chance to bring home the money (not that she’d win it ) That girl be dumb as a box of rocks.

I definitely think she’s staying. I was just explain how I thought she was thinking. She’s not bright at all. Her husband is most probably annoyed

RS has grown on me! I really wasn’t sure about her at first but when she has a genuine conversation with another houseguest she really seems like a good person. I don’t really think this is a great forum for her to shine but she is a funny, sweet girl! I hate to see her go this week. But if I had to choose between RS and an L6 member I would send her to jury. 

Listening to RS pitch Tyler has been truly sad. She's essentially saying everyone except Angela and KC will support her so she's staying no matter what ... she just wants Tyler to take her off the block so she doesn't have to give another speech. But what's the benefit to Tyler in her mind? He's safe until Ang and KC are gone? He gets to be at the bottom of their alliance totem pole? 

Sweet pitch. I can't imagine why Ty hasn't been swayed. 

Oh and it's comical that the alliance has been blindsided by the vote so many times this summer can say with a straight face that they have the votes. Especially since it's so obvious that they're nervous about this vote considering how hard they're pitching Ty. 

1 hour ago, prettyj79 said:

10:00am - Sam and Rockstar just talking about how it's Monday just another manic Monday. Rockstar is also smoking. Sam says she slept like a baby. She asked Rockstar if she set the coffee pot she said no and Sam wonders who set the coffee pot. Rockstar ask Sam if Sam is paying attention to the days. Sam says no and Rockstar tells her she needs to go over those days with Fessy because it's a competition and she needs to know the dates.  And Fessy is a great at the days to study with him.

If you’re a smoker, don’t come in the household and mooch off the other houseguests. Bring your own damn supply, you loser. I’ve always hated when houseguests do this. I don’t know why. It just bugs me. I know it’s not my money, but I’ve always hated people that supposedly don’t smoke but like to bum cigarettes. 

14 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

If you’re a smoker, don’t come in the household and mooch off the other houseguests. Bring your own damn supply, you loser. I’ve always hated when houseguests do this. I don’t know why. It just bugs me. I know it’s not my money, but I’ve always hated people that supposedly don’t smoke but like to bum cigarettes. 

Thank you, I have been thinking this since RS started smoking in the house! Glad to hear it bugs someone else too!

37 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

Yeah, it's not like they can get more cigs once they've been smoked out. Of course I would give them to someone just enough to get them going and then cut them off so they don't compete as well. Hey, I'm an ass!

1 hour ago, BBwatchr said:

RS has grown on me! I really wasn’t sure about her at first but when she has a genuine conversation with another houseguest she really seems like a good person. I don’t really think this is a great forum for her to shine but she is a funny, sweet girl! I hate to see her go this week. But if I had to choose between RS and an L6 member I would send her to jury. 

She's not so sweet when she's talking with her alliance in private. But none of them are.

7 hours ago, BigMack said:

Listening to RS pitch Tyler has been truly sad. She's essentially saying everyone except Angela and KC will support her so she's staying no matter what ... she just wants Tyler to take her off the block so she doesn't have to give another speech. But what's the benefit to Tyler in her mind? He's safe until Ang and KC are gone? He gets to be at the bottom of their alliance totem pole? 

Sweet pitch. I can't imagine why Ty hasn't been swayed. 

Oh and it's comical that the alliance has been blindsided by the vote so many times this summer can say with a straight face that they have the votes. Especially since it's so obvious that they're nervous about this vote considering how hard they're pitching Ty. 

Yeah, it's odd how they haven't figured out by now who is not voting with them.  JC obviously isn't and Tyler isn't. And these are two people they see as allies.  It seems like Sam sort of flip flops depending on which way the wind is blowing.  I've been trying to give Foute, (which is the stupidest alliance name in the history of BB), the benefit of the doubt.  But how could they seriously think they have the votes to keep RS?  The first step is admitting they have a problem.  Maybe if they did, they could come up with some real solutions.  Like an actual strategy instead of sitting around complaining and groveling to Tyler.  Even if it's just swaying Sam to their side by filling her head with a bunch of lies - like that Angela has been saying how fat she is or something, (knowing how much this would bother Sam because she is to insecure about her body image right now).  For heaven sakes, just do something, anything involving game play!!!