Angie "Rockstar" Lantry

Dade

The colors, the clothing, the eye glasses all certainly scream - look at me!!! Don’t you find me interesting, fascinating and unusually cool?  However, I don’t find her anymore annoying than any of the other people that are doing the exact same thing  - just maybe in a more attractive body.  Her     appearance is closer to how most people look than the others.  I’m going to give her a pass on all the attention getting behavior, because she seems loyal and real at the core.  In the next few weeks we’ll start to see what these folks are made of. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Tammy49 said:

:omg: another one that needs to go!!! This chic is very freaking annoying!! She is about the worst floater there but yet, flaps her gums about the others, saying who should be there, that they don't deserve to be there!! WTF is she to say who deserves to be there and who isn't? She does nothing!! And to say that the 4 (Winston, Brett, Angela, Rachel) are boring, she sure isn't ANY KIND of entertainment for me, talk about a DUD!! Can't wait for her to get booted now!!! 

I like to see gone as quick as possible...

On 7/15/2018 at 12:52 PM, LSUFAN said:

My dislike for this woman is getting beyond serious. How can I dislike a human being so much that I have never personally met? Really, Big Brother, you have scrapped the bottom of the barrel on this one. 

Inverted spine Raven from last season bugged the crap out of me. This one with the bug eye glasses is doing the same.  She does nothing!!!  Some of the other houseguests seem to be annoyed with her as well. I wish America could submit a "hitlist" or "eviction notice" for each HOH. They would have to nominate the top name and then one of their own choice.  Maybe then these houseguests would take a look at themselves and their behavior.  But then it wouldn't be BB.  

6 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

And her yelling at Brett for that lie on her daughter's birthday....Like he knows or even cares. He is playing a game. I thought that was a great game move.

I thought it was great also.  I loved the look on the faces of Rockstar and Kaitlyn when he wasn't voted out.  I wanted Winston to also stay by Sam using her power but that didn't happen.

She choose to leave her children on their birthday etc. to play this game. The fact she left her children was her choice. If Brett wants to play the game by throwing her under the bus, it has nothing to do with her daughter’s birthday.

She just came across as crazy. 

Has she not watched this show before? People do lie. Banging pots? Oh, like that hasn’t been done before. Not even original. Best thing she is doing is getting on everyone’s nerves. So Brett lied. You are using your kids to garner sympathy. Pfft. 

Ok I can’t look at her butt ugly glasses or her ugly aura (sp?) anymore! She also needs to dig out one of the “two bras she bought before coming in the house” and actually put one on. This whining about Brett and stating he has “white privlege” is no where near the truth she is the one feeling she is privileged for some reason. Ugh she needs to go next week after Kaitlyn goes this week that is!

10 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

She is an excellent floater because her only target is Brett.  If she is lucky to get HOH, everyone will be glad to get out Brett without any blood on their hands.

I just hope someone gets her out before that happens.  She is acting so silly that I hope she is gone soon.  Brett really did stir up some trouble with that comment.  Now no one is exactly sure if she said it or not.  Good move!!