Kaitlyn Herman

Dade

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This girl is an idiot. She's backdooring her alliance and I really don't see what she's getting out of it. As I see it, she is screwing herself on her own HOH. If she has watched any reality game shows, she should be able to count the number of people that have screwed their alliance and made it to the finals.  

She’s not that bright. Further, all of the people that I’ve known that are truly “enlightened” and or have a special sense of peace and understanding, don’t shout it from the rooftops.  They are in fact humble and want to go on their path without any notice.  Part of the gift they have been given requires them to observe others and do what they can to enrich others.  This certainly isn’t this chick.  Seems like a gimmick.  

15 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

She is something else!  She cannot be trusted to keep her word on anything.  Wish the bros would rat her out to Scottie for the Steve vote that he is so hell bent on revenging.

Unfortunately he doesn’t care about that after she fessed up and he kept noms the same. I think he is crushing on her. 

She must not be meditating anymore because she has come unglued!!  The people I know who are in tune with their inner self don't go off on others over things said about them. They also don't need to be the center of attention.  Mind you, this BB situation is different than the real world but girl...get a grip or get out!!!  

I wish she and others would stop with the big move crap. It is not a big move unless you improve your position in the game. I don't have the feeds, so something could have happened that I am not aware of, but I don't understand what she got for backdooring Swag or how it improved her position in the game. Therefore, it was a stupid move. 

37 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I wish she and others would stop with the big move crap. It is not a big move unless you improve your position in the game. I don't have the feeds, so something could have happened that I am not aware of, but I don't understand what she got for backdooring Swag or how it improved her position in the game. Therefore, it was a stupid move. 

Joystick, nice to see you.  I completely agree.  Yes, Swaggy was annoying. But how did getting him out really improve her game?  Especially when she’s playing it so badly.  In a true “big move” you don’t go gimping around after and apologizing to people.  She’s just lame.  I hope that the other players aren’t buying her BS.

On 7/12/2018 at 4:28 PM, graceomalley said:

what exactly was she referring to with that comment?   I get not liking people talking about you - I get how it can make you feel all icky - but the way she is "dealing" with it is just scary - something is very off with her - run Tyler, RUN

Were you talking to me? If so, Kaitlyn said that for the POV comp, the dating one. She was acting like she was describing herself for a dating site or something and I just found it humorous. 

20 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Joystick, nice to see you.  I completely agree.  Yes, Swaggy was annoying. But how did getting him out really improve her game?  Especially when she’s playing it so badly.  In a true “big move” you don’t go gimping around after and apologizing to people.  She’s just lame.  I hope that the other players aren’t buying her BS.

Glad to see you too. I am glad they have a completely new cast of guest, but I hate that they don't understand anything about how to really play the game.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:09 PM, WOC said:

Were you talking to me? If so, Kaitlyn said that for the POV comp, the dating one. She was acting like she was describing herself for a dating site or something and I just found it humorous. 

oh no!  not at all - just a comment on the statement she made - she needs to go - she and Rockstar - I feel sorry for Kaitlyn's boyfriend.......

Her face reminds me of Nicole Richie’s

Shes crazy. I don’t believe she’s clairvoyant, and I believe in some of that stuff. It hardy takes rocket science or mysticism to know the bros were going to throw her under the bus. She the obvious choice and they had to throw someone

57D93CD4-7C12-42C5-8074-1F93C93A4F30.jpeg