Kaitlyn Herman

Dade

Is she displaying her psychic abilities or she psycho tendencies.  She's doing a much better job at the latter.  Here's hoping she tanks on the veto and her continued meltdown sends her out this week.  And that Sam's power app doesn't save her.  If she is saved ( please god NO ) you know she'll try to claim she knew it all along.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Her face reminds me of Nicole Richie’s

Shes crazy. I don’t believe she’s clairvoyant, and I believe in some of that stuff. It hardy takes rocket science or mysticism to know the bros were going to throw her under the bus. She the obvious choice and they had to throw someone

57D93CD4-7C12-42C5-8074-1F93C93A4F30.jpeg

My first thought too.

1 hour ago, gishy333tx said:

I'm reading that she and Brett "hooked up". Maybe a little hand action. Can anyone confirm? If so, this would just prove Sam's point. Also, this would lower my opinon of Brett!

I wonder if this is what Fessy was referring to when he said he knew something about her and if she had anything to tell him.  Not that it's any of his business since they're "just best friends". But she's all up in his business all the time. 

7 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

The fact that she has a boyfriend at home and is making the moves on all the guys in the house is beyond DISRESPECTFUL, DISGUSTING and DEGRADING to her family and Joe. I also have lost all respect for Brett. I think I just threw up :wacko:.

Brett is just as nasty as she is. 

7 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

Oh I agree 100%! I’m also glad that Kaitlyns boyfriend is standing up for himself and dropping her reared! Lol

I read online that he dropped her over social media.  I hope it's true if it's even true that she has a boyfriend (Joe). I wonder if she had a dream that told her Joe is disgusted with her behavior just like her "dream" that Brett and Winston were trying to get Scottie to put her up.  Haleigh told her that before Scottie did.  And when she told Sam she "knew it" when Sam told her she had the power app...duh... Tyler told Kaitlyn.  She's a mess.  I wish someone would ask her how she "thinks", "feels" or "sees" the vote going on Thursday.  Or who she sees being the final winner.  Her "visions" are only when it's to her advantage.

I don't understand why HGs feel the need to throw a Veto.  So she throws the Veto because she thinks she's going to be saved by "Fessy" and so he saves Haleigh. Why can't they try to save themselves. I've lost a lot of respect for him letting her think he'd save her and then turn around and throw her under the bus.

9 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

She needs to GO. Saying Tyler’s dead father spoke with her is disgusting. :fyou:

Everything about  this psycho is disgusting. 

Let's just hope her spirit guides guide her right out of the house for good.  Enough with her phony  visions and whining!!!

If she is voted out tonight, I predict (actually I'm have a vision) that the "chance to come back" will be to solve a Survivor style jigsaw puzzle of the BB logo with only 2 pieces. ....I'm sure production wants her in the house for our entertainment pleasure.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, omahaguy said:

If she is voted out tonight, I predict (actually I'm have a vision) that the "chance to come back" will be to solve a Survivor style jigsaw puzzle of the BB logo with only 2 pieces. ....I'm sure production wants her in the house for our entertainment pleasure.  :rolleyes:

:animated_rotfl:

3 hours ago, omahaguy said:

Close, but she still got too flustered to pull it off 

Im so curious what Fessy took off his mike to tell Tyler