Kaitlyn Herman

Dade

Kaitlyn Herman

CBS.com

Kaitlyn Herman

Hometown: Plainview, NY
Current city: Encino, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Personable, intuitive, and dramatic.

Favorite activities: Taking Pure Barre classes, meditation, and watching reality television.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Not having my crystals, essential oils, yoga mat, books, or my journal. I have my daily rituals for self-love and I would have to come up with new ways to make time for myself.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
My favorite Big Brother Houseguest was Victor Arroyo from Season 18. I know that's kind of shocking. But I was just always rooting for him—especially when he got back in the house after winning the Battle Back. He was such a good competitor and had such a beautifully sweet side to him. I just loved his energy so much as a human being and genuinely enjoyed watching his journey. Plus, he and Nicole are literally a match made in heaven.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I do. I'm going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house. I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.

My life's motto is...
Everything is happening for the highest good of every person.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My crystal.
- Essential oils/diffuser.
- My journal. All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I'm all about good vibes and positive energy and all three of those things help me feel zen.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I'm often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
- Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
- If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
- I have a blog called From Betches To Buddhas.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really disliked her from the moment she opened her mouth in the interview. Who the hell would pay this annoying 24 year old to be a "life coach"? And why would anyone even need a life coach? And stop using the word namaste constantly. Doesn't make you sound more "enlightened". 

Watching he last night on feeds. Blowing her nose over and over in front of people. Then cleaning out her nostrils with q-tips

She needs to gooooooooooooooooooo

Geeeeezzzzz, Whack A Doodle!!!  And yes, I thought she was rude to Sam as well!! How would she feel to be in Sams shoes? Not being able to interact with others, only behind the robot and while being on the block at the same time!! 

she is a few beers short of a six pack that one.......- first her jealousy over Fussy liking Hayleigh and then her insecurity thinking someone was talking badly about her - she even told Sam that she "knew" Sam had the power - of course she did!!!!  Tyler TOLD her - but she let Sam think she knew it intuitively - with any luck karma will get her out right after it gets Swagless out -

I wonder how her boyfriend (if she really has one) feels about her snuggling with Fessy, Tyler and Brent. She does with JC too but that's like hugging a stuffed animal. Her jealousy over Fessy and Haleigh was rediculous.  They are both single.  She's a very needy girl.  I hope she's the next out.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:20 PM, WOC said:

Maybe it's just me, but she reminds me of Nicole Ritche. 

NO, you are not alone.  That is the first thing I thought of when I first saw her.   She looks like she could be Nicole's sister. And frankly she could really be her sister.  Because, as you know, Nicole was adopted by Lionel and his wife.

55 minutes ago, linda60639 said:

NO, you are not alone.  That is the first thing I thought of when I first saw her.   She looks like she could be Nicole's sister. And frankly she could really be her sister.  Because, as you know, Nicole was adopted by Lionel and his wife.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one.