Bayleigh Dayton

Dade

Okay I am just about DONE with this racist bigot. She demands respect yet does not give it. The straw that broke the camels back for me with this b*$-h is her comment to Hayleigh that she “doesn’t want to stay in the house with you crazy white ass people”. Now what part of that is respectful? She needs a wake up call. She needs to be knocked off her throne and knocked hard on her ass. This world does not revolve around her. She wants to know why people are so sneaky and lie in that house. Well it’s Big Brother honey. It’s not The Romper Room (showing my age here) lol. Sam is trying to be nice and cheer her up and she is just nasty to her. She may be the Queen of her own universe and have daddy wrapped around her pinky but she is just as bad as the people she detests. Grow up Bayleigh. Your entitlement syndrome and whiny ways are too much for me. You need to go!!! Ok sorry for the vent she just disgusts me. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

Okay I am just about DONE with this racist bigot. She demands respect yet does not give it. The straw that broke the camels back for me with this b*$-h is her comment to Hayleigh that she “doesn’t want to stay in the house with you crazy white ass people”. Now what part of that is respectful? She needs a wake up call. She needs to be knocked off her throne and knocked hard on her ass. This world does not revolve around her. She wants to know why people are so sneaky and lie in that house. Well it’s Big Brother honey. It’s not The Romper Room (showing my age here) lol. Sam is trying to be nice and cheer her up and she is just nasty to her. She may be the Queen of her own universe and have daddy wrapped around her pinky but she is just as bad as the people she detests. Grow up Bayleigh. Your entitlement syndrome and whiny ways are too much for me. You need to go!!! Ok sorry for the vent she just disgusts me. 

Let's see if production shows her comment on an upcoming episode the way they did JC's.  The big difference (in my opinion) is that JC was using examples to make a point (which has been debated on here) while Bay meant every word she said to be mean.  I keep reading that she's pissed at how everyone has made her look stupid.  Uh, no girl, you did that all on your own by hooking up with Swagless and acting like an entitled bully queen.   You signed up for this game, get over yourself. 

22 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Let's see if production shows her comment on an upcoming episode the way they did JC's.  The big difference (in my opinion) is that JC was using examples to make a point (which has been debated on here) while Bay meant every word she said to be mean.  I keep reading that she's pissed at how everyone has made her look stupid.  Uh, no girl, you did that all on your own by hooking up with Swagless and acting like an entitled bully queen.   You signed up for this game, get over yourself. 

Well said! It pisses me off how she can turn it into JC being a racist yet for her to say “crazy ass white people” is just how she feels. The entitlement syndrome this person has is vile. If CBS know what’s right and what’s wrong they will show it on Thursday. If not they are just as bad as she is. She made this name for herself. She signed up to go on. No one forced her. Don’t you love how she cant get over the fact that no one tells her the truth yet she lies to EVERYONE! Hypocrite!! 

She's shown her true colors. She's a nasty person and anybody paying attention already knows this. I don't feel like watching CBS trying to take the moral high ground. If anything it would highlight their hypocrisy after last years spectacle and their earlier efforts this year to show the whole JC/Bay thing. I seriously doubt the house will vote to keep Evil B this week. She goes around the house snapping at people (on both sides) and acting like she's been wronged in a game full of lies and backstabbing. If she, or her crew, had a clue they wouldn't be in this position. I don't get the people who think the alliances should be evened out and don't think one side should run the house. The Foute crew played horribly and haven't made any moves that they can point to as a good one. Scottie got out Winston, he wasn't officially in the Foute alliance when he did, and Brett was the actual target so even that was kind of a failure. Then Evil B got HOH which resulted in L6 player Rachel going, again Brett was the target. Hay tried to make a move with the hacker thing, which will result in one of her Foute teammates going. I say good riddance to Foute and I'm looking forward to seeing L6 turn on each other.

What a horrible person!  Screaming at Tyler like that will make them all forget she has a power. Who cares if she is the hacker? I can't believe Hay was thinking this would help Bay. And RS is really a little stupid! Why would she be going along with this when she is supposed to be in Hay and Bay alliance?  Shows she is not wanted LOL. That whole side is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Bayleigh may have made mistakes but, she is not racist.  

then why did she say she didn't want to be left with you "crazy assed white people"  and when she was leaving she said she didn''t have to be the crazy black lady anymore?  She made more references to her ethnicity than any white person did.  

She also said to Rockstar that she can tell that Rockstar doesn't like white people just like her.  And that Fessy needs to go to Pakistan and find a virgin because that's what "those people do".  In my opinion, those are racist comments along with the "crazy ass white people" comment. I found it comical that she apologized on live show for yelling because yelling is never ok. But yet she had no problem yelling at Rockstar and Fessy.  

2 minutes ago, Kspen said:

She also said to Rockstar that she can tell that Rockstar doesn't like white people just like her.  And that Fessy needs to go to Pakistan and find a virgin because that's what "those people do".  In my opinion, those are racist comments along with the "crazy ass white people" comment. I found it comical that she apologized on live show for yelling because yelling is never ok. But yet she had no problem yelling at Rockstar and Fessy.  

I have to add....t what I can't stand is the total hypocrisy and double standard with this chick. Again, during BBAD, Bay was talking to Fessy and the others about substitute teaching and schools and stuff. And Fessy was saying that they always ask him to stay on as a teacher in the schools he subs at, because he's a big guy and can handle the students. And then Bay said the following to Fessy, "There a lot of Puerto Ricans in Orlando, right? Then they probably need teachers that can handle 'them'. 

2 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Bayleigh repeatedly made insulting comments regarding other races and talked quite a bit about going to a “white” school and growing up in a “white” area where she was constantly reminded she was different. What is different about her? Her own thoughts and insecurities! She thinks other people have a problem with her race because she has a problem with theirs. She proved that by constantly making stereotypical comments about people she acted like she was friends with. And she treated them terribly! How any of those people considered her a friend is beyond my imagination. 

2 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Seriously? Aside from the stuff mentioned above, look at what she said about JC. Making fun of his size, behind his back, she called him the Tasmanian Devil, little man, munchkin, and little thing. She called Scottie an albino snake. She admits she doesn't like white people. She's a nasty person and I enjoyed her going, I only wish it were sooner. She and Swagless deserve each other. Both are shallow and self centered. Good riddance!

• 1 month later...

On the Live Feed Update from Sunday,  9/23 Kaycee, Tyler and J.C. are talking about Bayleigh having the house to herself for a week.  When was this?  I thought they came in the house in two groups, but on the same day or one day apart.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

On the Live Feed Update from Sunday,  9/23 Kaycee, Tyler and J.C. are talking about Bayleigh having the house to herself for a week.  When was this?  I thought they came in the house in two groups, but on the same day or one day apart.

I believe they are talking about her having jury house to herself for a week since she was first jury member.