Bayleigh Dayton

Dade

17 minutes ago, snancypants said:

Don't you know her Daddy was not happy to meet this guy with a street name who was screwing his daughter on national tv?

And he had the audacity to show up wearing a Swaggy C t-shirt and jacket! 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swagless must have a huge set of cojones to actually go meet the parents of a girl he's known all of 2 weeks??  And you would think he'd wear something other than the Swaggy C T-shirt and on top of that a shirt with his picture on the back!!  Good lord can he be any  more narcissistic.    Daddy didn't look too impressed... :disgust:

Watching her now on live feeds is cracking me up. She is losing her shit because the vote didn’t go her way! She’s pissing off her whole alliance because someone lied to her. Has she never seen Big Brother before? Queen Bee no longer has her hive to have her (_|_) kissed by housemates!! 

A good portion of "reality" tv is scripted. I am pretty sure this Swaggy C meets the parents was scripted TV, from the cloths to the dramatic dressing up to the drive over to his exaggerated knock on the door.  I suspect they had already talked before this "first" meeting on tv. 

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

A good portion of "reality" tv is scripted. I am pretty sure this Swaggy C meets the parents was scripted TV, from the cloths to the dramatic dressing up to the drive over to his exaggerated knock on the door.  I suspect they had already talked before this "first" meeting on tv. 

I think you are probably right about production being involved.  He does not appear to be "husband material" that the family would approve of.

If Bayleigh had shut up about her power and not told Rachel, everyone wouldn’t know about it and she probably wouldn’t about to be backdoored. Dumb move. I don’t think even the people in L6 know about Tyler’s power app. And it’s that kind of good judgement that’s going to take him far in the game. 

3 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

If Bayleigh had shut up about her power and not told Rachel, everyone wouldn’t know about it and she probably wouldn’t about to be backdoored. Dumb move. I don’t think even the people in L6 know about Tyler’s power app. And it’s that kind of good judgement that’s going to take him far in the game. 

She would still be on the verge of being backdoored but you are right, they talk too much. 

On 8/3/2018 at 9:22 AM, joystiick said:

I so agree. They had to be paid to do that stupid “meet”. 

Does anyone know if Bay's power can be used before the veto ceremony?  Or is it just the original nom ceremony?  I'm thinking the latter.  She appears to be feeling safe right now.(according to live feed updates)

I hope the backdoor is held wide open and she exits on Thursday.  The house is going to erupt if she's put up tomorrow.  I couldn't imagine being stuck in there for 3-4 days with the queen pissed off. Her true colors (that we've all seen) will be on full display.

Thanks in advance for whoever can answer my question about the power app. 

3 hours ago, Kspen said:

Does anyone know if Bay's power can be used before the veto ceremony?  Or is it just the original nom ceremony?  I'm thinking the latter.  She appears to be feeling safe right now.(according to live feed updates)

I hope the backdoor is held wide open and she exits on Thursday.  The house is going to erupt if she's put up tomorrow.  I couldn't imagine being stuck in there for 3-4 days with the queen pissed off. Her true colors (that we've all seen) will be on full display.

Thanks in advance for whoever can answer my question about the power app. 

Just for original noms.  Can not use for Veto’s.  She is acting safe because she believes Angela won’t touch her but the plan to back do or is still in effect. 

Cant wait for her to start her bullying tactics on Angela & Tyler LOL. Hope they will push right back.  She is not a nice person IMO. But, there will be a problem if she is not voted out! Her power will still be in play and she will be vengeful. With Hayleigh taking away a vote (prob L6), she may not be voted out.

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Cant wait for her to start her bullying tactics on Angela & Tyler LOL. Hope they will push right back.  She is not a nice person IMO. But, there will be a problem if she is not voted out! Her power will still be in play and she will be vengeful. With Hayleigh taking away a vote (prob L6), she may not be voted out.

She is going to explode on Angela, Tyler, KC, ah...who am I kidding... no one will be spared from her nastiness.  The only votes I can think of for her to stay is Fussy and Hay. Even with a vote taken away I think she'll be booted. If Fussy and Hay vote to evict Rockstar and Rockstar stays, that will be the official end of that stupidly named alliance.  I just hope JC and Scottie don't flip their votes.

8 minutes ago, BBwatchr said:

I am so sick of the “white people/black people” talk!!! What is wrong with people?!? 

I totally agree! She was nominated because she's a mean person.  Her saying she doesn't want to "stay with all you white people" to Hay, a close friend and alliance member, was rude and demeaning.  Maybe she'll self evict and go home to Swagless.  

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

As boring as the game is for me, if Bay is voted out, I will be looking at at least a month of complete boredom in the game. 

Thank you!!! I totally agreed.  Bay can be wrong at times but,  she makes the house worth watching.   Her biggest mistake was being in a showmance with Swaggy. Both of them should have known better because it puts a target on your back.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

As I have said before, it all depends on who is saying what.  Black people can talk racist all they want, but let a white person say something, and it's on!  She is NOT a good person IMO.

You have that nailed to a T. She doesn’t like people saying the N word but she can still be belittling and insult JC, calling him Tasmanian Devil, etc. Get off your high horse and self evict. Also talking about possibly being pregnant with baby Swagless to Hayleigh last night made me think even less of her. How can someone act like she is or has and then sit and read the Bible like there’s no double standard.

24 minutes ago, Goldylucks said:

2:53 PM BBT The HGs are all sitting around the pool and eating except for Sam who is crafting at the patio. Bayleigh says that her parents just got back from a cruise to Cuba. She gets to go to all kinds of neat places because of her clearance as a flight attendant. 

Yep, and now that she is “famous” (lol) I wonder if anyone will try and piss her off on a flight just to see if they can get her anger stirred up. I wonder if she will tell them to shut up. :figment:

14 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

Yep, and now that she is “famous” (lol) I wonder if anyone will try and piss her off on a flight just to see if they can get her anger stirred up. I wonder if she will tell them to shut up. :figment:

She will point her finger in their face and say "Shut up! Don't call me honey!  You are making me look stupid"!  Lol I find it funny that she's saying these people are privileged a-holes when it looked like she comes from money herself.