Tyler Crispen

Dade

20 minutes ago, WOC said:

I believe his power can save him after noms or veto. He should be good. He did act a little cocky after the last veto, but it was nothing out of hand. His side will take a hit this week.

I think Hayleigh will put up Angela and Tyler with a possible backdoor for Brett.  I just hope one of them wins the Hacker prize and maybe Tyler won't have to use his power.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, WOC said:

I believe his power can save him after noms or veto. He should be good. He did act a little cocky after the last veto, but it was nothing out of hand. His side will take a hit this week.

I think he has to use it BEFORE noms. Once he is up, he can't use it.

I gave too much credit to Tyler's gameplay.  I thought he was on the level of Dan, Derrick and Vanessa.  If you come up with stories throwing people under the bus, you don't suppose to get blood on your hands.   All he had to do was apologize to Bay and play fake nice to her and her friends.  After the HOH comp, he was telling all of L6 to talk to her about keeping him off the block.  The members of L6 do not know about his power but Sam does.  L6 now wants her to replace one of them with Sam who can blow up Tyler's game.  

6 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I gave too much credit to Tyler's gameplay.  I thought he was on the level of Dan, Derrick and Vanessa.  If you come up with stories throwing people under the bus, you don't suppose to get blood on your hands.   All he had to do was apologize to Bay and play fake nice to her and her friends.  After the HOH comp, he was telling all of L6 to talk to her about keeping him off the block.  The members of L6 do not know about his power but Sam does.  L6 now wants her to replace one of them with Sam who can blow up Tyler's game.  

I think a lot of people gave Tyler way too much credit for his gameplay. He's playing the best game when you compare it to the people from this season. But, he's looking good because he really hasn't had to play yet. You go back over the game and there's been a lot of game that has just fallen in his lap and he's really haven't had to face any real adversity yet. He's made a couple of good moves by getting the psycho or psychic to backdoor her own alliance member early in the game and he did a good job of working Sam early on, but neither of them were good players and allowed him to have control of their HOH's. But, let's see what happens if he ever ends up on the bottom side of the numbers and he's sitting on the block after veto.  

I had to laugh last night when Hay was in the bath telling Tyler why he should trust her over KC and Angela.  That those two haven't been close to him until last week (level 6 has been together since before the very first eviction) that they had an alliance with Rachel and threw her out (L6 chose to keep Brett instead) and Hay promised him safety for THREE WEEKS!! That she has 4-5 people who won't come after him. How does she honestly think he would be that stupid to trust her after she hacked him just last week?  Rockstar calls him a sheep because of his hair.  That sheep has pulled the wool over their eyes.  L6/L4 has done an excellent job of keeping their alliance a secret.  

Well.  The purist who would not even kiss or lay under covers with Fessy has made quite the leap in the HOH room. It appears that the HOH room has a power over Foute like they feela vibrational shift and suddenly feel that they are good game players. I enjoyed Haleigh telling Tyler all of the things “she knows” about the rest of the house. All of which were total guesses on her part and none of which were even accurate. This poor girl just needs to stay under the covers with her cluesless lover and stop talking. Like at all 

On 8/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, joystiick said:

I think a lot of people gave Tyler way too much credit for his gameplay. He's playing the best game when you compare it to the people from this season. But, he's looking good because he really hasn't had to play yet. You go back over the game and there's been a lot of game that has just fallen in his lap and he's really haven't had to face any real adversity yet. He's made a couple of good moves by getting the psycho or psychic to backdoor her own alliance member early in the game and he did a good job of working Sam early on, but neither of them were good players and allowed him to have control of their HOH's. But, let's see what happens if he ever ends up on the bottom side of the numbers and he's sitting on the block after veto.  

I don't know, he has played a good game. He's working everyone who needs to be. He worked Kaitlin and Sam perfectly. Scottie, not so much. And he had Bay convinced not to put him up. It was Hay who did. But you're right, most of the game has fell into his lap because the opposing alliance has just been so bad. I just don't get how all of these horrible players teamed up. It's too bad Steve went so soon, he was probably the only Foute member who had a lick of sense. I wonder how Tyler would have done if he had teamed up with Foute at the start of the game? 

I am rooting for Hayleigh, the majority of the women in the house are gullible. Tyler has been "in love" with every women that has been in power. The women buy it. From kaitlyn, bayleigh and now Angela and they dont see this? They all think they are the one. I feel like he can even fool Kaycee and she likes women.  I still think he is playing a good game and i would love to know more about Tyler. How is he such a good con artist.

29 minutes ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I am rooting for Hayleigh, the majority of the women in the house are gullible. Tyler has been "in love" with every women that has been in power. The women buy it. From kaitlyn, bayleigh and now Angela and they dont see this? They all think they are the one. I feel like he can even fool Kaycee and she likes women.  I still think he is playing a good game and i would love to know more about Tyler. How is he such a good con artist.

I do not see KC and Angela as being gullible with Tyler.  They have all been in an alliance, including Brett, for weeks and have each other's back. He was never "in love" with Kaitlyn or Bay. Just played it up to them and I guess you can say "used" them to better his personal game and his alliance.  The gullible girls were Kaitlyn and Bay for buying what he was selling.  Hay and Blockstar were pretty gullible in thinking their 3 weeks of safety offer to Tyler would go over. And they along with Fessy and possibly Scottie are gullible in believing that Blockstar is staying and KC is going to jury on Thursday.  I like Hay but unfortunately she has made some poor game moves.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember Tyler saying that he was a super fan.   I know Scottie is a super fan by the things he said tonight on the show.  Tyler is not thinking about the jury votes.  I feel that the jury is going to be very bitter this year.   Tyler has made deals with several people on the jury and tonight we saw his deals with Hayleigh and Scottie.  Tyler is falling into the same trap that Dan fell into during BB14.  Once players get to jury house they compare stories.  Dan had played an excellent game but, he made too many final two deals. 

The only member of L6 that he does not have a final two with is his showmance Angela.  I don't think he will vote out Angela.  Both Brett and KC will be upset when he votes them out.  After seeing some of their goodbye messages, i feel both of them are going to be bitter jury members.

11 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I want Tyler to get his mind on the game!  Angela is going to be his downfall.  Should have just stayed alliance members, at least until the final 4.

I agree!   I had so much hope for him winning it all, but he's taken his eye off the prize ... unless, of course, he thinks Angela is the prize.   I don't see this going well for him.

At this point they would be better off just being a public showmance. Everyone is onto them and it is actually fueling more distrust. If they were outwardly in a showmance people would want to split them up at some point but their alliance members aould at least feel like they were being honest with them. It’s probably dor the best neither of them are HOH this week. So the love shack is shut down

21 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

At this point they would be better off just being a public showmance. Everyone is onto them and it is actually fueling more distrust. If they were outwardly in a showmance people would want to split them up at some point but their alliance members aould at least feel like they were being honest with them. It’s probably dor the best neither of them are HOH this week. So the love shack is shut down

Are they in a real showmance or is it a storyline for the show?  Past seasons showmances were real and natural.   It's like they are playing a childish game.

Hilton Head is not a big place and they both live there and never met.  btw the bleep word that Scottie used during his eviction speech was Hilton Head.

I wonder where this will lead Tyler. Will he really cut Angela loose? It says a lot that in his DR sessions where he kinda implied that he would want someone else to get that "blood" on their hands. Then again, maybe he wants to be sitting next to her at the end, seeing how she is so hated by the present jury.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Newby said:

I can't wait to see Tyler's face when J.C. nominates him for eviction.  As of now, I am pulling for Kaycee to win it all.

Me too, and I also hope we get to see his face when Kaycee votes him out.  Hopefully.  I like Tyler, but I want Kaycee to win.

1 hour ago, Canopus said:

I don't think she'll vote him out. She doesn't have to. She can easily win most of the jury against him.

Kaycee has a final two deal with Tyler.  In my estimation she will honor it, given how she has played the game so far.  I think she will win against and of the three of them.  Even Tyler, because she didn't screw as many people over as he did.

On 7/15/2018 at 9:07 PM, Marty said:

Tyler is my favorite

Mine too! Im 64 and my children,  nieces and nephews and all of their friends like Tyler above and beyond any houseguest of several seasons. All I’m saying is a wide variety of ages are Tyler fans. LETS GO! Get rid of the child pretender. He gives me the creeps,I feel like he plays to pediphiles far and wide. My gay friends, mostly men, say his type is one of the many the reasons gay people are feared and shunned. He is the worst person to represent the LGBT COMMUNITY they can think of. We all love Kaycee and think she is a great roll model and someone to look up to. We all think his behavior toward Tyler falls under the sexual harassment category. With that being said Go Tyler!!!!