Tyler Crispen

Dade

52 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Who in the house is smart enough to put Tyler on the block?   Scottie, Bay or JC?  Was Tyler able to put himself on the block to be less of a target?  If it was Sam, she's gonna win this game.

Wow, Tyler is on the block!  Whoever has the hacker power and did this, it’s a smart move, regardless of their motivation. Tyler is probably the strongest player in the house at the moment, given his allies and how much people will simply do what he says.  The hacker may be Scottie, Bayleigh or Fessy?  Who knows.  But so far I’m liking the hacker twist. It’s at least keeping things interesting.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d love if Tyler put himself on the block. That would take real guts and insure he played in the veto.

I kind of think it’s JC. It seems like the chaos approach that he likes

10 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

I’d love if Tyler put himself on the block. That would take real guts and insure he played in the veto.

I kind of think it’s JC. It seems like the chaos approach that he likes

I'm thinking the same thing about JC.  He likes to cause little issues behind the scenes.  He was campaigning so hard to get rid of Kaitlyn and then threw the one vote to save her to cause chaos.  He was so mad about Tyler being put up by the hacker, it could be his plan to make people think it's Scottie or Bayleigh.   

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

I'm thinking the same thing about JC.  He likes to cause little issues behind the scenes.  He was campaigning so hard to get rid of Kaitlyn and then threw the one vote to save her to cause chaos.  He was so mad about Tyler being put up by the hacker, it could be his plan to make people think it's Scottie or Bayleigh.   

Just read that Haleigh was the hacker!! 

25 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

Just read that Haleigh was the hacker!! 

Really?????  Interesting!  It would make sense that she would put up Tyler - she (rightly) doesn’t trust him.  It sounds like Angela is going to take Tyler down and backdoor Bayleigh, which is a good move. I think because of her power that everyone is afraid of, Bayleigh will probably go home  over Rockstar. 

3 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Really?????  Interesting!  It would make sense that she would put up Tyler - she (rightly) doesn’t trust him.  It sounds like Angela is going to take Tyler down and backdoor Bayleigh, which is a good move. I think because of her power that everyone is afraid of, Bayleigh will probably go home  over Rockstar. 

Angela should say that her nominations weren't personal; they were strategic. Now she's upset that someone took it upon themselves to change her nominations. She has whittled it down to a couple of people who she thinks done this and she is now using the veto to take down Tyler because of what happened. In his place she is picking Bay as a replacement. One, she was on the short list of suspects who used the hacker power. Two, everyone now knows she has a secret power so she'll get a chance at using it to save herself. Three, Bay shouldn't be mad at Angela because if she used the hacker power this is payback, gameplay. She should be mad at whoever used the power because that person put her in this position.

I don't understand what is going on with the hacker power or the veto comp.  Tyler and Scottie both during the veto comp ended up with trips.   Tyler did not even go for the veto. So, Brett, KC and JC all got punishment form the comp.   Why wouldn't Haleigh(Hacker) pick Fessy to play for the veto?  I think Tyler got $5000 too from the veto comp.

Anybody that won the veto would have taken him down because he got all his bases covered.  Tyler did let his guard down and showed that he's only loyal to Angela and Brett.   After the things he said about JC and Sam, I want him out the house.

20 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I don't understand what is going on with the hacker power or the veto comp.  Tyler and Scottie both during the veto comp ended up with trips.   Tyler did not even go for the veto. So, Brett, KC and JC all got punishment form the comp.   Why wouldn't Haleigh(Hacker) pick Fessy to play for the veto?  I think Tyler got $5000 too from the veto comp.

Anybody that won the veto would have taken him down because he got all his bases covered.  Tyler did let his guard down and showed that he's only loyal to Angela and Brett.   After the things he said about JC and Sam, I want him out the house.

What did he say? 

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

What did he say? 

After the veto comp, the house went a little crazy.  Brett act like he was upset about all the thing that happen in the veto comp.   Scottie and Brett was in a room talking about the veto.  Scottie is upset and has been crying and hugs Brett.  Tyler walks in and Brett ask Scottie to leave so they can talk.  As soon as Scottie leave, they starts laughing about what is going on.  Brett was telling Tyler about how JC was worried about him but,  he lashed out at JC.  Sam saw this and tried to make them play nice.   As Brett told this to Tyler, they were laughing about it.  They said that it doesn't matter how they feel because they are not a part of L6.  During their talk, they both said Tyler made a mistake by saying he is working with Angela.

It was just like how Dr. Will and Boogie use to talk to each other and about other players.    I can see production steering them into that direction.

5 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

It was just like how Dr. Will and Boogie use to talk to each other and about other players.    I can see production steering them into that direction.

I don't care what anyone else thinks, Dr. Will was the best player ever. I couldn't stand him at the time.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I don't care what anyone else thinks, Dr. Will was the best player ever. I couldn't stand him at the time.

Agreed.  And let’s be clear, the best players are often not necessarily nice to the people they are in the house with.  They lie, manipulate, withhold information and do whatever it takes to get themselves and usually their final two alliance partner further in the game.  I will say though with all of the new twists, it makes it more complicated to think three steps ahead in the game as has been the case in years past.  Just getting yourself and your alliance past the veto, no longer cuts it with the power apps and hacker twist.

Tyler is playing a great game but, I feel that he is getting help from production.  Everyone could see that Tyler knew he was going on the block.   It seems like they are really trying to protect him so that he can look like a good guy.   I don't think it's fair when production plays a big role in the game.  The same thing happen last season with Paul.  As soon as a person starts putting pieces together, they get rid of them.  It was so sad last year how they did Cowboy and, I can see them doing it to Sam this year.

16 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Tyler is playing a great game but, I feel that he is getting help from production.  Everyone could see that Tyler knew he was going on the block.   It seems like they are really trying to protect him so that he can look like a good guy.   I don't think it's fair when production plays a big role in the game.  The same thing happen last season with Paul.  As soon as a person starts putting pieces together, they get rid of them.  It was so sad last year how they did Cowboy and, I can see them doing it to Sam this year.

Tyler is nothing like Paul and production isn't making him look good; he is. Watching the feeds, he doesn't go around and belittle people or instigate bad behavior like Paul. Tyler knew he was going on the block if someone from Foute won the hacker app and so did most of the viewers. He's been all over the house working everyone he can and he knows he's a target. He'll probably be the first one in L6 that's targeted once Foute is gone. His teammates know he has game.

4 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Wow, how crazy was that? LOL  Glad Tyler kept his cool with the crazy bit#@ yelling.  Did they really think this would help keep Bay? How stupid LOL

And Bay says that she hopes this will change things, right in front of the other nom. Thanks a bunch teammate! 

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Wow, how crazy was that? LOL  Glad Tyler kept his cool with the crazy bit#@ yelling.  Did they really think this would help keep Bay? How stupid LOL

What happened? I don't have the feeds. Sounds like Bayleigh went off on Tyler or something?

36 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

What happened? I don't have the feeds. Sounds like Bayleigh went off on Tyler or something?

I don't have the live feeds either.  There is a place on here where you can read them. If you do, find today's date and read all about Bitter Bayleigh.  Long story short... Hay called a house meeting, admitted she's the hacker and that people owed Bay an apology. Hay said a bunch of crap to throw Tyler under the bus. Tyler defended himself. Bitter Bayleigh went into a screaming craze (perhaps pregnancy hormones are at a high. Lol) at Tyler demanding an apology. He said he had done nothing to apologise for.  Bay went to the back bedroom, slammed the sliding door and boo hooed.  I can't wait to actually see the footage.

bayleigh was really a crazed woman.  that was scary how unhinged she became.  I think it goes back to her sense of entitlement and tyler is the epitome of the white people she detests so vehemently.  I hope the house shrink was available to her this afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

I don't have the live feeds either.  There is a place on here where you can read them. If you do, find today's date and read all about Bitter Bayleigh.  Long story short... Hay called a house meeting, admitted she's the hacker and that people owed Bay an apology. Hay said a bunch of crap to throw Tyler under the bus. Tyler defended himself. Bitter Bayleigh went into a screaming craze (perhaps pregnancy hormones are at a high. Lol) at Tyler demanding an apology. He said he had done nothing to apologise for.  Bay went to the back bedroom, slammed the sliding door and boo hooed.  I can't wait to actually see the footage.

Thanks for the low down.   It's time for her to go.  Truly someone that has an inflated sense of self and doesn't really "get it."  She is also the kind of person that will get home, see the footage of herself and not see any of her behavior as negative.

3 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I thought for sure Tyler was going to win this thing. I am not so sure now. I wonder how this week will play out. I am so glad this season is filled with people who actually want to win. What does Tyler's power allow him to do?

I believe his power can save him after noms or veto. He should be good. He did act a little cocky after the last veto, but it was nothing out of hand. His side will take a hit this week.