Haleigh Broucher

Dade

59 minutes ago, WOC said:

L6 made the plays and deserve to have more power. 

I don't want L6 to have all the power in the house.  They already have all the votes and Tyler is controlling the whole house.  If L6 votes out Haleigh, Fessy and Rockstar, the house will be lacking the drama for a good season.     

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I don't want L6 to have all the power in the house.  They already have all the votes and Tyler is controlling the whole house.  If L6 votes out Haleigh, Fessy and Rockstar, the house will be lacking the drama for a good season.     

How so? They have to turn on each other eventually.

Wait a second!!! I’m watching the live feeds and did my ears hear this correctly? Did Hayleigh just tell Bayleigh that she is the hacker and now Hayleighs big plan to save Queen B is to confess that she was the hacker to first Fessy , then Rockstar and then the house? She is killing her game for this bitch who treats everyone like they owe her the world because she was HOH last week. These people don’t know how this game works! Insane!!!

Hopefully the house sees her confession as a last ditch  plan to save Bay and don't believe it.  Bay still has a power app so she's a target to get out.  But what will Rockstar think knowing Haleigh didn't pull her off the block to put Tyler up?  And by trying to save Bay over Rockstar should show Rockstar that she's the bottom of that disintegrating alliance. 

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

So I see where production asked Hayleigh what here strengths were before the Hacker comp.  They are making me soooo  mad.  Why can't they just let the game play out without their interference?

Yeah that worked out great for her! LOL!

Just like them (production) trying to keep Crazy Kaitlin in the game. Could they have made it any easier? They didn't take into account that she would be so frazzled and emotional that she would be unable to put together a six piece puzzle!  

I think that she should lay around and feel sorry for Baleigh more?!? I get that she feels like Baleigh is her friend (not sure why) but for someone who can tell you every move made on past seasons she obviously doesn’t realize this is what she signed up for! She is so cute and I really wanted to like her but sheesh!!! Between the flirting with all the guys and then pouting with Faysal and then generally being a pathetic player I just can’t

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Yeah that worked out great for her! LOL!

Just like them (production) trying to keep Crazy Kaitlin in the game. Could they have made it any easier? They didn't take into account that she would be so frazzled and emotional that she would be unable to put together a six piece puzzle!  

When I saw that puzzle I thought production was doing their best to keep her in the game.  I doubt the same kind of puzzle would have been used for Rockstar.  I am SO glad it backfired on production.

3 hours ago, Newby said:

When I saw that puzzle I thought production was doing their best to keep her in the game.  I doubt the same kind of puzzle would have been used for Rockstar.  I am SO glad it backfired on production.

Exactly, they probably have different options depending on who is gonna play. Perhaps that's why Kaitlin left so much stuff behind in the house, because production had hinted to her that she was gonna stay. I think I read that somewhere, that the house expected her to stay or something.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

What an idiot! Not sure how they thought telling everyone she was the hacker will help Bay? It just makes them all want her out now. STUPID! :animated_rotfl:

agree!  Bayleigh still has her "POWER" so get her out now and get Haleigh out next week.

Well well, another comp that Hay is good at!  Just like the hacker comp.  Production is too involved in getting people to win. This was obviously a push for her to win HOH. Don't know why, but she mentioned earlier that before the hacker comp production was asking her what her strong points were and POOOF, she wins 2 comps back to back and basically the same thing.

6 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Well well, another comp that Hay is good at!  Just like the hacker comp.  Production is too involved in getting people to win. This was obviously a push for her to win HOH. Don't know why, but she mentioned earlier that before the hacker comp production was asking her what her strong points were and POOOF, she wins 2 comps back to back and basically the same thing.

I agree about production but, I think that she understands more now after the hacker win.  She made some comments about production steering her during the hacker win and that she's going to play her own game.  

She also said that the HOH comp was sort of how she and her friends text each other or something. It's based on some Sponge Bob stuff. Who knows?

It doesn't bother that she won. She can shake things up. The people that are generally thought to be good players will actually have to play good to survive the week. 

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

She is the smartest of their group at this time!  Scottie is falling behind IMO.

In what way has Scottie fallen behind her? He is much more aware of the perspective of the other side of the house and has positioned himself very well in the middle of the house. Hayleigh on the other hand is firmly against KC/Angela and has done a terrible job of building relationships outside of FOUTE other than Brett. She should have used this week as HOH to spend more time with Sam and JC but left that duty to others. And that's not even her biggest mistake this week. Her big blunder has been crossing the showmance line with Fessy. Pairs always get targeted, especially in a house that really doesn't have any other major pairs/alliances (since no one seems to be aware of L6).  

Oh and I forgot that she put a wedge between Scottie and Fess by essentially telling Scottie that Fess doesn't trust him and suggested she consider putting Scottie up. 

46 minutes ago, BigMack said:

In what way has Scottie fallen behind her? He is much more aware of the perspective of the other side of the house and has positioned himself very well in the middle of the house. Hayleigh on the other hand is firmly against KC/Angela and has done a terrible job of building relationships outside of FOUTE other than Brett. She should have used this week as HOH to spend more time with Sam and JC but left that duty to others. And that's not even her biggest mistake this week. Her big blunder has been crossing the showmance line with Fessy. Pairs always get targeted, especially in a house that really doesn't have any other major pairs/alliances (since no one seems to be aware of L6).  

Oh and I forgot that she put a wedge between Scottie and Fess by essentially telling Scottie that Fess doesn't trust him and suggested she consider putting Scottie up. 

Don't forget her outing herself as the hacker! That was the dumbest move yet. She could have kept it a secret and played up to Tyler. But now Tyler is on to her when she wasn't even a worry two weeks ago.