Haleigh Broucher

Dade

Haleigh Broucher

CBS.com

Haleigh Broucher

Hometown: Village Mills, TX
Current city: College Station, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Classic, cautious, and contagious.

Favorite activities:Working out, traveling, and taking a good, long nap.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I guess the lack of contact with my family. Family is a BIG part of my life, and I'm in constant contact with them every day—mostly my mom—so that will probably be the most difficult part.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I really liked Derrick Levasseur from Season 16. I felt like he played an honest and goal-oriented game. There was never any move he made that made me question him AND he made it to the end without being nominated.

Plus, he's the cutest person in the world and I just want to hug him.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I plan on using my school major, psychology, to analyze and deceive the Houseguests. I know it is probably common for people to say they will use their careers or schooling, but I feel like mine will help, along with my social skills.

I plan on feeling out the Houseguests first, then pinpointing what makes them tick and rolling with it.

My life's motto is...
You get what you give.

What would you take into the house and why?
- An iPod or something to play music on because there isn't a day that passes that I don't listen to at least one song.
- My own bed because I'm kind of a bed critic and I'm not sure how the Big Brother ones will fare.
- My cat, Scarlett, of course, to keep me company and to give good snuggles.

Fun facts about yourself:
- In fourth grade, I raised a goat named Ringo for FFA (Future Farmers of America). I never raised one again.
- I volunteer at St. Joe's hospital for the mentally ill because my father suffers from mental illness.
- In sixth grade, I found out that I was adopted.
- I have two fears that seem unreasonable: Chainsaws and crossing the street.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

She is playing the flirt game all season to get the guys and girls on her side. She has not played the game yet. She has Fessie and Scottie in love with her. 

How come Bayleigh keeps trying to push this poor girl onto Fessy? It seems like Haleigh isn't interested in him and has said so behind his back, maybe to him and I missed it. The funny part was when Bay told her that she's 21 and she doesn't know what she wants (I'm not sure if that was about Fessy), this made me laugh! Bay is only 25! So much more life experience loaded into those four years! :blink:

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

How come Bayleigh keeps trying to push this poor girl onto Fessy? It seems like Haleigh isn't interested in him and has said so behind his back, maybe to him and I missed it. The funny part was when Bay told her that she's 21 and she doesn't know what she wants (I'm not sure if that was about Fessy), this made me laugh! Bay is only 25! So much more life experience loaded into those four years! :blink:

Those can be significant significant years if you go from college kid to self sufficient. But yeah, Bayleigh is still so young. It’s pretty immature to think she knows better for Haleigh than Haleigh does. 

19 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Those can be significant significant years if you go from college kid to self sufficient. But yeah, Bayleigh is still so young. It’s pretty immature to think she knows better for Haleigh than Haleigh does. 

Bayleigh was probably eating tide pods a couple of years ago.

On 7/24/2018 at 2:40 PM, BBLover4ever said:

I hope she gets away from the clinger (Fessy) and starts playing the game with anyone but him.

First she pushes Fessy  away, then is all over him for the veto, then pushes him away again, and then is crawling all over him in bed ???. 

Might be game on her part, but I'm not a fan.  She could leave at any time soon...

I don’t understand her picking Kaycee to play veto if she wants Tyler out. Unless she thinks she would take down RS cause of the girls alliance. Hope she goes soon. She is playing Fesse now. She gets what she deserves now, clinging.controlling. Etc 

5 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I don’t understand her picking Kaycee to play veto if she wants Tyler out. Unless she thinks she would take down RS cause of the girls alliance. Hope she goes soon. She is playing Fesse now. She gets what she deserves now, clinging.controlling. Etc 

My understanding is that she picked JC so that no one would suspect her. It makes it look like someone in  L6. But they all believe it is Bay. 

16 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

She is playing Fesse now. She gets what she deserves now, clinging.controlling. Etc 

As an aside... I get a chuckle every time I see this guy's name because French translation is "buttock", "bum" or "ass".  Ironic seeing as how she's "playing" him now lol

11 hours ago, joystiick said:

My understanding is that she picked JC so that no one would suspect her. It makes it look like someone in  L6. But they all believe it is Bay. 

Am I missing something?  Why is Haleigh picking Veto players? I don't get live feeds.  Angela is HOH and picks usually along with the two on the block.  Why would Haleigh be involved?

7 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Am I missing something?  Why is Haleigh picking Veto players? I don't get live feeds.  Angela is HOH and picks usually along with the two on the block.  Why would Haleigh be involved?

She is the Hacker and she gets to replace one nominee, pick a veto player AND steal a vote. Way too much power on this IMO. HOH is really nothing with this power.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

She is the Hacker and she gets to replace one nominee, pick a veto player AND steal a vote. Way too much power on this IMO. HOH is really nothing with this power.

I kinda like the hacker twist, but I agree it is way to much power for it. The hacker should have been allowed to use one of the three options.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I kinda like the hacker twist, but I agree it is way to much power for it. The hacker should have been allowed to use one of the three options.

I like the hacker twist.  It may be the only thing that  can equalize the power in the house.  And I say that as someone that doesn't really like one particular side of the house over the other.  I prefer certain players, but not a specific side.  And in my opinion, the game isn't really as fun to watch if one side completely dominates the other.  Or if one person completely dominates the game and everyone else just does their bidding and everyone defers to them each week.  While I enjoyed how crafty Derricks game play was for example, the overall game that season was kind of boring.  One of the most fun seasons to watch, (to me), was when Janelle kept coming back and winning HOH's after everyone counted her out.  So, personally I'm all for a hack that will help to keep all the houseguests guessing and keep the power bouncing back and forth from side to side.

For all the BB purists out there, (which I  consider myself to be ), the game will never go back to how it used to be in it's original simplistic format.  The only way they can continue to get viewers - especially in the golden 18-35 age range - it to keep it technologically savvy and keep us guessing.

5 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Thank you.  Had no idea she had that much power with the twist.  Wow, Veto pick and a vote, that's nuts

6 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I like the hacker twist.  It may be the only thing that  can equalize the power in the house.  And I say that as someone that doesn't really like one particular side of the house over the other.  I prefer certain players, but not a specific side.  And in my opinion, the game isn't really as fun to watch if one side completely dominates the other.  Or if one person completely dominates the game and everyone else just does their bidding and everyone defers to them each week.  While I enjoyed how crafty Derricks game play was for example, the overall game that season was kind of boring.  One of the most fun seasons to watch, (to me), was when Janelle kept coming back and winning HOH's after everyone counted her out.  So, personally I'm all for a hack that will help to keep all the houseguests guessing and keep the power bouncing back and forth from side to side.

For all the BB purists out there, (which I  consider myself to be ), the game will never go back to how it used to be in it's original simplistic format.  The only way they can continue to get viewers - especially in the golden 18-35 age range - it to keep it technologically savvy and keep us guessing.

I like balanced sides also and I also agree that Janelle's first season was the best. I think I like that season because strategy was thrown out the window and it was just pure in your face disdain for the other side. And, keeping it even was what made the season great. But, I don't like twist that gives too much power to one person. I like the twist that can tweak the game but not dominate.