Sam Bledsoe

Dade

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She needs to go. She's not a fan of the game and really brings nothing to it for the fan who wants game play. And what was that vote for Bay after Bay acted like a raging lunatic? There's no way Bay has been nicer to her then Tyler. They're all adults in there, I'm sure they can cook their own meals and wash their own clothes.

I think when Tyler told her about his power, she was upset that he didn't trust her enough to tell her earlier.  I want her gone now. I take back my earlier comments that she actually knows the game, she doesn't belong here and all she will do is screw up the voting.

I feel like Sam is being totally unfair to Tyler and the rest of L6! She only started talking to Bay when she was on the block and became an emotional wreck. Now, she acts like she has always been so close to Bay??? Bayleigh IGNORED her and treated her like trash until like 2 days ago! She chose to be ignorant to the game and asked Tyler to just tell her what to do and not tell her details. That is what he has done and now she thinks she is being treated like she is dumb. Ummmmmm... because she is! She requested to be kept in the dark which is so uncharacteristic for a country girl welder! I think she is genuinely a caring, sweet person, but the “oh just tell me what to do” role is obviously not the real Sam and now she has snapped out of it and blaming others but it is her own fault! She needs to go

I have always thought Sam had a good heart and is a genuine person.  Thats doesn't mean she is well suited for the game though.  In my opinion, a variety of different types of people, is what makes the game interesting.  The more varied the houseguests the more interesting the game.  Let there be various, ages, races, genders, sexual orientations, religions - BB fans that have watched every season and those that have never even watched an episode.  To have a season where everyone is playing the game hard core and know what they are in for, let them throw in an All-Star season every now and again.  The fun part of watching a blind side, is when the person getting blind sided is clueless and has no idea that it's coming.  That's why you need some people that aren't serious BB fans and don't know as much about the game, because they don't know what to anticipate.   Personally, I like that Sam is a bit clueless when it comes to game play.  And honestly you never know.  This could be a big ole' facade.  She could be trying to make the other players think she doesn't know what is going on and is really daft, so she is not seen as a threat to get further in the game.  Even if she is not doing it on purpose, she still has a good chance of people taking her along for that very reason.

41 minutes ago, BBwatchr said:

I feel like Sam is being totally unfair to Tyler and the rest of L6! She only started talking to Bay when she was on the block and became an emotional wreck. Now, she acts like she has always been so close to Bay??? Bayleigh IGNORED her and treated her like trash until like 2 days ago! She chose to be ignorant to the game and asked Tyler to just tell her what to do and not tell her details. That is what he has done and now she thinks she is being treated like she is dumb. Ummmmmm... because she is! She requested to be kept in the dark which is so uncharacteristic for a country girl welder! I think she is genuinely a caring, sweet person, but the “oh just tell me what to do” role is obviously not the real Sam and now she has snapped out of it and blaming others but it is her own fault! She needs to go

Sam is not a member to L6.  Sam do not even know about L6.  Which person is being unfair Sam or Tyler?  Tyler could have made Sam a part of L6 along time ago but, he did not want to give her that protection.   If he trusted her enough to reveal his power app, why did he not trust her enough to tell her about L6?

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Sam is not a member to L6.  Sam do not even know about L6.  Which person is being unfair Sam or Tyler?  Tyler could have made Sam a part of L6 along time ago but, he did not want to give her that protection.   If he trusted her enough to reveal his power app, why did he not trust her enough to tell her about L6?

I agree that she should have been offered to become a part of the L6 alliance.  But she made it clear to everyone that she didn't want to be involved in "game talk or game play". She told Tyler that he was her number 1, that she trusts him and will do whatever he wants her to do.  I never saw him lie to her or treat her unfairly or unkindly.  He didn't tell her about his power (until last night) or L6 because he was respecting her boundaries that she made well known. She's mad that Tyler told everyone about her power. From the way I remember, he only told L6 after trying to convince them to keep her over and over and they just weren't getting it so he had to spill the beans to keep her there and has kept her "safe" from a distance.  I think Bay and Rockstar filled her head with lies about the other side and she fell prey and believed it all.  It sounds to me like she's in the beginning stages of a mental breakdown, with all the worry about people making fun of her and her looking dumb.  Unless she's that good of an actor and this is all her plan, but I doubt it.

I think she wasn’t offered to be part of L6 because she is a liability. I think Tyler considered her as part of the alliance but he couldn’t tell her anything. She asked not to be told. And he was right not to tell her anything or totally include her because now she has totally lost it and gone rogue. She should have stayed loyalto Tyler and rode the waves until closer to the end. She won’t make it much longer now. 

4 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Tyler didn't tell Sam anything because Sam was supposed to be his Victoria. However, as lame as Victoria was, she knew more about how to play the game than Sam. IMO, she is more dead weight than Victoria was.  

Sam seemed to be back to her normal self earlier today but now she's depressed again. I'm wondering if she might be bipolar or have a similar disorder? A couple of the HGs remarked today about Sam getting called to the DR early every morning. Maybe for her meds? 

First she's pissed because she thinks people are making fun of her. Now she's pissed because people are picky eaters and she thinks that when someone makes food they should just eat it. I think she wants to be the mom of the house and she feels she's not getting the thanks she "deserves." In reality, these people don't need a mom. Their grown and probably could care less if Sam does their laundry or makes coffee. Jun played that angle, kind of, in season four and won. I don't see it working for Sam. She seems like a nice person, but she let her mean girl show when she was HOH with some of the stuff she said. If she just stuck to the nice girl act, who didn't get mad she would be a great goat in the end.

13 hours ago, WOC said:

First she's pissed because she thinks people are making fun of her. Now she's pissed because people are picky eaters and she thinks that when someone makes food they should just eat it. I think she wants to be the mom of the house and she feels she's not getting the thanks she "deserves." In reality, these people don't need a mom. Their grown and probably could care less if Sam does their laundry or makes coffee. Jun played that angle, kind of, in season four and won. I don't see it working for Sam. She seems like a nice person, but she let her mean girl show when she was HOH with some of the stuff she said. If she just stuck to the nice girl act, who didn't get mad she would be a great goat in the end.

Late last night Sam talking to Rockstar saying that she thinks Brett has been the one making fun of her (if he has, I've missed it). She also has a crush on Brett and thinks that it might be mutual (If he does, that's another thing that I've missed). Sam feels that Brett only flirts with the other girls to make her jealous. 

At the start of this season, Sam was one of my favorites. But after the way she's acted the past few days she's now near the bottom.

2 hours ago, omahaguy said:

Late last night Sam talking to Rockstar saying that she thinks Brett has been the one making fun of her (if he has, I've missed it). She also has a crush on Brett and thinks that it might be mutual (If he does, that's another thing that I've missed). Sam feels that Brett only flirts with the other girls to make her jealous. 

At the start of this season, Sam was one of my favorites. But after the way she's acted the past few days she's now near the bottom.

As you put 2 and 2 together, you realize why she attacked Haleigh and Kaitlyn in her nom speech. They were seen as competition to her having a showmance. 

Why is this woman even in there??  She was never for a minute my favorite but I could tolerate her.  Now?  OMG she can't leave soon enough.  Seeing her blubbering with Fessy rubbing her shoulder I'm thinking she needs serious meds.  Valium anyone???

16 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Well that was just way too creepy her talking about "stomp a mudhole", "bloodhole", "curbstomp".  What the hell!!  She said she's "seen it in movies". I'm wondering if she hasn't done these things to someone herself.

ITA  Wondered about that too.  JC was terrified.  My stomach did flip flops when she talked about curbstomp.  

She watched American History X too many times. She's about as scary as a William Hung concert. She really thinks because she's not playing the game and was just there for the experience that everyone should be there for the same thing. What was she saying tonight, something about the money and people will do anything to get it? She said it with disgust. Seriously? If she doesn't want anything but the experience she needs to find a commune and move in. This game is about making bank! 

I'm not sure how much of how Sam acts is real or fake.  She is being edited by the producers as sweet and naive.  Yet there are things she's said in the house witnessed by those that see the Live Feeds that don't fit that mold one bit (like her comment, I think to JC, that she wouldn't "s*** Haleigh's d***").   We all know the producers edit the players to fit the stereotyped roles they have for them.  (That happens on most reality shows.)