Sam Bledsoe

Dade

I don't think she is in any alliance?  She pretty much talks game with Tyler. But she is not actually in any alliance that I know of.  I like that she is keeping her HOH room to herself. Just not sure if she will get far since she is keeping her decisions to herself and not talking to ANYONE about her noms, etc.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jersey721 said:

Wow, the power has really gone to her head.  Welcome to Big Brother Facism week.

fascism? How do you figure? She’s keeping her room and choices to herself. She’s not dictating what everyone can and can’t  do in the house

11 hours ago, Cocoabutta98 said:

Since when has the HOH not been allowed to say who they will/might nominate? Did Sam make that up or is it a new rule? Because didn't Kaitlyn tell her two nominees they were going up on the block?

I believe it is the assertion that these are the people going up prior to nominations that is the problem.  There is usually discussion by different HG that these are my ideas and we learn from that which way the HOH is leaning but it is not set in stone. I got the impression BB did not want her to basically have a nomination meeting prior to the actual ceremony.  It is a thin line between the two. JMO

7 hours ago, Hikiki said:

fascism? How do you figure? She’s keeping her room and choices to herself. She’s not dictating what everyone can and can’t  do in the house

Amen! She is just asserting she earned it. It’s her week in there and she doesn’t have to share if she doesn’t want too. I watch people lay in the HOH bed all sweaty with black feet and who the heck wants that. You go Sam!

I think DR may have played a big role into Sam picks.  Telling the truth about people is a bad thing in the big brother house.  It seems like she is playing checkers while Tyler and Scottie are playing chess.  She is so nice and friendly that it's gonna get her voted out early.

8 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I think DR may have played a big role into Sam picks.  Telling the truth about people is a bad thing in the big brother house.  It seems like she is playing checkers while Tyler and Scottie are playing chess.  She is so nice and friendly that it's gonna get her voted out early.

Then that place is really going to be infested with bugs because apparently she’s the only one who knows how to clean. She is a doll and is being wronged by someone who was supposed to have her back!

I like Sam but will agree with Rockstar, who I don’t like, that Sam’s reasoning for initially putting up Haleigh and Kaitlyn was the opposite of female empowerment. Men are fully capable of standing up for themselves and don’t need us to ‘protect’ them from female sexuality that may bend men to our wills and needs. Of course, there are always exceptions, but that’s something way beyond what we’ve seen this season. We also don’t need to start belittling other women etc.

that being said, I don’t care if either Rockstar or Kaitlyn go home so I’m going to give her a pass.

I also dont think she’s playing a smart game, and that’s she probably isn’t much of a game player outside of the house. Hopefully, that won’t hurt her, because despite what I’ve said, I just like her.

I love that both Kaitlyn and Rockstar are on the block!! - but - doesn't Sam's power app immediately go to whoever gets evicted? - or something like that?  I would like them both gone but for very different reasons - just wondering if the power app can come back and bite Sam in the end - and its HER HOH - never understood why the HOH had to discuss her decisions with everyone anyway, so I'm glad that she is using her one chance to do things the way she wants - not what the house wants! - and what is with everyone "voting with the house" anyway - are they all a bunch of sheep?  it's THEIR vote - no one is required to tell the entire house how they are voting!!  I get not wanting to make yourself a target, but that is just nuts to me!

1 hour ago, graceomalley said:

I love that both Kaitlyn and Rockstar are on the block!! - but - doesn't Sam's power app immediately go to whoever gets evicted? - or something like that?  I would like them both gone but for very different reasons - just wondering if the power app can come back and bite Sam in the end - and its HER HOH - never understood why the HOH had to discuss her decisions with everyone anyway, so I'm glad that she is using her one chance to do things the way she wants - not what the house wants! - and what is with everyone "voting with the house" anyway - are they all a bunch of sheep?  it's THEIR vote - no one is required to tell the entire house how they are voting!!  I get not wanting to make yourself a target, but that is just nuts to me!

Yes, as from what I understand the power app goes to either Kaitlyn or Rockstar once evicted.  I'm guessing it will be a comp that they play alone, against another houseguest or she has to play and win the HOH.  Hopefully it's against a good competitor and they lose because I can't stand either one.  

Sam is playing the role of the country hick. She’s accused the other young women of flirting and manipulating guys when she does the same thing. 

I really wish Steve had stayed in the game- as he could see through all the phony behavior. 

Why can’t people see through Sam?  It baffles me!

I believe Sam didn't apply to be on the show, she was picked from social media by BB. It shows with her gameplay. She did herself no favors with her HOH. The power does seem to have gone to her head some. I mean, who is she to stop the Seer from apologizing after nominations? Let 'em play their game. And her refusal to talk about what she is thinking with Tyler? He seems like the best ally she has. All that does is create mistrust. 

What was that with JC at the veto ceremony? He speaks up and she immediately changes her nom to Karaoke. Flip flop much? When she did that the whole strong woman crap went out the window. Of course snuggling with Fessy did help the cause much.

Finally, nothing to with Sam, but I could have done without seeing duckface back again to host the veto comp. And everybody fawning over her! I couldn't stand her and there was a little bit of vomit in my mouth watching Tyler call her a legend.

34 minutes ago, WOC said:

I believe Sam didn't apply to be on the show, she was picked from social media by BB. It shows with her gameplay. She did herself no favors with her HOH. The power does seem to have gone to her head some. I mean, who is she to stop the Seer from apologizing after nominations? Let 'em play their game. And her refusal to talk about what she is thinking with Tyler? He seems like the best ally she has. All that does is create mistrust. 

What was that with JC at the veto ceremony? He speaks up and she immediately changes her nom to Karaoke. Flip flop much? When she did that the whole strong woman crap went out the window. Of course snuggling with Fessy did help the cause much.

Finally, nothing to with Sam, but I could have done without seeing duckface back again to host the veto comp. And everybody fawning over her! I couldn't stand her and there was a little bit of vomit in my mouth watching Tyler call her a legend.

I have to agree with your comments about Rachel.  I HATE that fake little laugh she does.  I wonder if she act that way in her real life?  If so, she must have a lot of people who don't want to spend time around her.

34 minutes ago, WOC said:

First, I think the HG are "encouraged" to be extremely happy to see returning ""BB STARS". 

As to Sam, I am really disappointed in her HOH reign. The power went to her head and she became holier than thou. People who get the attitude that "their way" is the only correct way to play game pisses me off. And, it almost always seems to be one or two women that believe it's their job to cut down the other women. They never seem to have a problem with the guys who use the hell out of the women. 

40 minutes ago, WOC said:

I believe Sam didn't apply to be on the show, she was picked from social media by BB. 

Sam has said on the feeds that she was recruited by BB. My guess would be that a local TV station or newspaper did a human interest story on her (being a reasonably attractive female welder, etc.) and that got the attention of BB casting.

39 minutes ago, joystiick said:

First, I think the HG are "encouraged" to be extremely happy to see returning ""BB STARS". 

As to Sam, I am really disappointed in her HOH reign. The power went to her head and she became holier than thou. People who get the attitude that "their way" is the only correct way to play game pisses me off. And, it almost always seems to be one or two women that believe it's their job to cut down the other women. They never seem to have a problem with the guys who use the hell out of the women. 

I'm kinda conservative too in some matters. But I don't push it on people and I don't want anybody pushing their views on me. I prefer to let people to play their own game where BB is concerned. There may be just a bit of jealousy going on with Sam. But who knows? You're right about how there always seems to be a woman or two who want to undermine the others. I've given up on trying to figure women out.

43 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

Sam has said on the feeds that she was recruited by BB. My guess would be that a local TV station or newspaper did a human interest story on her (being a reasonably attractive female welder, etc.) and that got the attention of BB casting.

It shows because she hasn't a clue on how to play the game. 

9 minutes ago, WOC said:

It shows because she hasn't a clue on how to play the game. 

There's an article about BB casting (the link is posted today on JokersUpdates under BB News and Rumors). Robyn, the casting director, says "...Sam, who is from the middle of nowhere and doesn’t really know anything about reality T.V. They are sometimes the best characters."

3 hours ago, moonltnite said:

Sam is playing the role of the country hick. She’s accused the other young women of flirting and manipulating guys when she does the same thing. 

I really wish Steve had stayed in the game- as he could see through all the phony behavior. 

Why can’t people see through Sam?  It baffles me!

Possibly because of the 20 year age difference?  It seems that the "older" HGs get voted out first for some reason and that is the norm.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

:animated_rotfl:Duckface!!!  Love it.  I never could stand her either.  Yep, couldn't have said it better myself.

1 hour ago, omahaguy said:

Probably had shades of Flashdance on the brain.  Sam doesn't  look like that dancer lol.

I can't help think of what I'd do in any given situation. I'm not sure exactly how the power app she has will work, but if I were her I would have tried to keep it a secret until today. Then shortly before evictions (about now) I would tell the noms that I felt sorry that I had to put them up and only did so because I had to pick someone (of course I would have put them up without all of that moral preaching, that kinda squashes the whole I feel bad about it routine). As a matter of fact, I feel so bad that I am going to use my power tonight to hopefully save whoever the house votes out. Try to play up the whole "I hated doing this to you and I hope I can make it right" angle. 

It's easy to make a plan when your watching from the sidelines though. 

3 hours ago, WOC said:

I can't help think of what I'd do in any given situation. I'm not sure exactly how the power app she has will work, but if I were her I would have tried to keep it a secret until today. Then shortly before evictions (about now) I would tell the noms that I felt sorry that I had to put them up and only did so because I had to pick someone (of course I would have put them up without all of that moral preaching, that kinda squashes the whole I feel bad about it routine). As a matter of fact, I feel so bad that I am going to use my power tonight to hopefully save whoever the house votes out. Try to play up the whole "I hated doing this to you and I hope I can make it right" angle. 

It's easy to make a plan when your watching from the sidelines though. 

In theory that could've possibly worked but everyone knew about her power app already because of big mouth Kaitlyn. Sam  is a breath of fresh air in the sense that she doesn't go around kissing everyone's (_|_) . As for Tyler he wants to keep Kaitlyn around because he can easily manipulate her. She's his puppet.

Like you said it's easier to call it from the outside looking in.