Steve Arienta

Dade

Steve Arienta

CBS.com

Steve Arienta

Hometown: Parsippany, NJ
Current city: Wanaque, NJ

Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, competitive, and funny.

Favorite activities: Motorcycle riding, fishing, and playing golf.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing my family and missing work.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I don't know all of them, but it would be Mike "Boogie" Malin. He made me laugh and was a strategist.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Honestly, no. I believe that anyone that goes into the game with a set strategy is set for failure. [There is] too many twists and turns, so it's hard to create one without knowing the players involved.

My life's motto is...
Rock on.

What would you take into the house and why?
- A family picture to see my family.
- My wedding ring to think about my wife.
- A cell phone to call my family.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.
- I MUST take baths at night.
- I was called "The Hammer" in college.
- I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
- After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized Crime Investigation Division).

Working undercover I think will help him. He will watch his words carefully. No qualms answering Ross' question about America love you vs hate you. Summer of Steve. On my "like" list. Just hope the younguns don't vote out old guy first.

Maybe this guy should stay. I think he might stir things up in the game more than Sam. I realize she really was screwed with the robot thing but she doesn't seem like she would have much impact in the game. She would just be someone's vote until she's evicted. Not that I have seen much out of Steve yet but it's only week one and who knows what either of them will be like when they aren't on the block. Or robots.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 10:14 AM, graceomalley said:

I like Steve - I like Sam - if I had to vote one to go it would be Sam because she can - might? be able to come back...

now that Sam has brought out her true colors; we see this 40's hateful of women Rosie the Riveter BS look alike with a red wound for a mouth and miss Steve a lot.