Ivette, James and Howie on VH1

nebartist

It airs sunday

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder Neb.

James had a bunch of updates on his website. Some more:

- Ivette is also going to have some sort of appearance on Q (the gay/lesbian channel)

- Rachel will be doing a live chat on James' website (this weekend?)

- James has just found a new job in Chicago, but won't say what he's doing other than it's not bartending. Plus he and Sara are both thinking about going back to school if they can save up enough $ (he'd have to pay out-of-state tuition, though)

Plus, James is asking fans on his website to let him know if they'd be interested in talking to him because he wants to get to know his fans a little better. All he's asked people to do is post what they'd want to talk about if he were to give them a 10 minute phonecall. So far there aren't many takers - guess it's kind of intimidating!

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder Neb.

James had a bunch of updates on his website. Some more:

- Ivette is also going to have some sort of appearance on Q (the gay/lesbian channel)

- Rachel will be doing a live chat on James' website (this weekend?)

- James has just found a new job in Chicago, but won't say what he's doing other than it's not bartending. Plus he and Sara are both thinking about going back to school if they can save up enough $ (he'd have to pay out-of-state tuition, though)

Plus, James is asking fans on his website to let him know if they'd be interested in talking to him because he wants to get to know his fans a little better. All he's asked people to do is post what they'd want to talk about if he were to give them a 10 minute phonecall. So far there aren't many takers - guess it's kind of intimidating!

Intimidating? Probably more like nobody cares.

Intimidating? Probably more like nobody cares.

Hold the phone....................I agree with you!

Okay, granted James is no Kaysar, but come on - if you two really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered to take the time to post about how much you don't care, right? Right!

And if you two really don't care, you guys should ask James for a phonecall so you can tell him yourself how much nobody cares :P

PS While your at it, ask James on behalf of all of us for Kaysar's digits - thx! ;)

Hold the phone....................I agree with you!

Okay, granted James is no Kaysar, but come on - if you two really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered to take the time to post about how much you don't care, right? Right!

And if you two really don't care, you guys should ask James for a phonecall so you can tell him yourself how much nobody cares :P

PS While your at it, ask James on behalf of all of us for Kaysar's digits - thx! ;)

WRONG!

First of all, I had hoped that James would make it to the end. I liked his sarcasm and his strategy, but c'est la vie--he was put out fairly early in the game.

P.S. I have the right to agree with whomever I please and to post in a thread regarding any subject, no matter if I really care about the topic or not.

Guest Shockalot
It sounded like the boys had decent voices underneath Ivette's nasty, broken English overpowering them all.

I posted a video of their performance if you missed it:

25MB

Thanks for posting that Squirrel!

What was kinda a bummer - the other groups got a little bit about themselves 'we are the top modelersss'.. 'we are the apprenticessss'... everyone seemed to get a little moment except the Big Brother people.

James looked super delighted with the whole thing.

Thats some funny stuff though.. I really enjoyed it and it made light of the sort of 'unreal' aspect of Reality television..

hehe... "we are just like you ...just like your life.. with cameras all around you... and at the end of the show you win a million dolllllarsssss.."

In case anyone wonders why I like Big Brother but rarely watch any other reality shows - its because I find people DO act themselves.

Eventually.

The situation is such that you eventually see the real people.

Not even Holly and Jase could keep the 'camera versions' on for 24/7 (although they did a mighty attempt)

Awesome clip thanks!

I never said you didn't Ginger - take it easy :rolleyes:

There you go Sam, playing the martyr again. Tell you what....don't quote me or mention me (or mention anything about what I post) and we'll get along fine on this board. I try to ignore you, but you appear to always crave attention and need to reference me in your posts.

There you go Sam, playing the martyr again. Tell you what....don't quote me or mention me (or mention anything about what I post) and we'll get along fine on this board. I try to ignore you, but you appear to always crave attention and need to reference me in your posts.

You've gotten so predictable - everybody reading this board was able to anticipate that you would use this argument because you never come up with anything new. Why on earth you think anybody would desire attention from you is beyond me - you were responding to MY post, it was not the other way around.

Keep tossing out the insults, go ahead. Really, you're not worth my time.

You've gotten so predictable - everybody reading this board was able to anticipate that you would use this argument because you never come up with anything new. Why on earth you think anybody would desire attention from you is beyond me - you were responding to MY post, it was not the other way around.

Keep tossing out the insults, go ahead. Really, you're not worth my time.

Sam, you are twisting words again. Let's see...we'll reverse your last comment that was made at me. I guess since you answered again...that I must be worth the time. Isn't that what you said to Orion and I.

I responded to your post that was aimed at me. You can spin it any way you want Sam and I never implied that you craved attention from me, I was implying that you really had nothing relevant to say and had to pick apart my post so you can up your post count on this board.

Martyr...you find that insulting? Don't think I forgot all the nasty crap you said about Americans...I found that highly insulting. Any one interested in knowing how Sam really feels about Americans let me know, I'll fill you in.

It sounded like the boys had decent voices underneath Ivette's nasty, broken English overpowering them all.

I posted a video of their performance if you missed it:

25MB

She sounded just fine. they weren't really required to have wonderful singing voices being as how they were there as reality tv stars and not classically trained singers.

She sounded just fine. they weren't really required to have wonderful singing voices being as how they were there as reality tv stars and not classically trained singers.

Ahh, the dulcet sounds of the Cuban crooner... Puhleze! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
You'll have to take your denial up with Ginger then, not me.

Denial?

My single comment was both taken out of context, and then blown out of proportion. And when I attempted to point that out, I was rebuffed with "whatever" and "I don't care what you meant, what I think you meant is more important" abd ither such open-minded retorts. Gee, people on these boards not listening to one another's explainations...such a shock.

In any case, I think this needs to be dropped, because I refuse to dignify any insinuations that I "hate" anyone.

Anyone wanting to take it up, PM me.

Denial?

My single comment was both taken out of context, and then blown out of proportion. And when I attempted to point that out, I was rebuffed with "whatever" and "I don't care what you meant, what I think you meant is more important" abd ither such open-minded retorts. Gee, people on these boards not listening to one another's explainations...such a shock.

In any case, I think this needs to be dropped, because I refuse to dignify any insinuations that I "hate" anyone.

Ruby, I happen to agree with your explanation of the situation . . . but even though the two of us apparently differ in our interpretation from the accusor (who shall remain nameless as per her wishes), it would appear that we're all refering to the same post - which wasn't mine.

I agree . . . hope it can be dropped :)

Denial?

Why don't you just beg the mods to remove this thread like you did the other---you know, to get rid of the evidence. :rolleyes:

P.S. I heard you loud and clear.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived