Monday April 2, 2018 Big Brother Canada Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed and televised show observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Eastern Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Can't tell the houseguests apart?  Print out this Handy Guide.

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
The White Bedroom (WBR)
The Hell Room is the Have-Not room (HNR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:10am BBT Good Morning Canada! The lights just turned on in the BB house, but the house guests are still sleeping.

8:20am BBT BB just announced good morning to the house guests and told them it is time to wake up so Maddy gets up out of bed and proceeds to do a house wide battery change. After the battery change, Maddy heads to the kitchen to fix the coffee.

• morty unpinned this topic

12:16a BBT: Johnny, Paras and Will are out by the hot tub. Paras is pointing out how in the "1, 2, 3" comp, that no one was picking Daela at all to knock out until they absolutely had to at the end. Paras is explaining to Will and Johnny the basic strategy going into a comp like that, where naturally you'd pick players you want knocked out of the game first to play against your own people, or pick those players to play against one another to knock each other out so you are left with the majority of your "own" people towards the end of the game. Will says he's running inside to grab some smokes, and runs inside. 

12:17a BBT: We see Will running into the house, up the stairs to the HOH room where he sits down with Erica. Will says he thinks Daela is going after him. (It's hard to hear what he's saying because he has his smoking jacket on, and it's rubbing up against the mic. BB asks Will to fix his microphone, and finally I can hear their whispering.) Will asks Erica if it's right to send Ryan home right now, and Erica says yes because she doesn't want to backdoor anyone. Will says that he thinks Merron feels really close with him, and Erica says she feels close with him as well. Will is going to keep on picking Merron's brain a bit. 

Whispering:

Erica: "I do see what you're seeing, and it a little bit concerning to me. What do you think? Do you think we should send Merron home instead? Or do you think we should backdoor Daela?"

Will: "We'll send Merron home..."

Erica: "This is the thing: My initial thing was to send Merron home. That's what I wanted to do initially, and then EVERYBODY started freaking out, [something about Ale and someone else agreeing with her] but the rest of the house wanted Ryan out. So, if that's what the house wants, then I don't really care. For me, it makes no difference one way or the other."

Will: "Another thing too, I was just talking to Johnny and Paras,  and I told them we should try and get Merron out because if he's working with Daela, then they'll probably want to go after Erica. Then they said "No, no, no...." And Johnny says to me "I think Daela might be trying to go after you if they've got Merron. Because they think that you and I (Erica and Will) are working separately for now..." [Will's mic is getting brushed by his jacket, so it's hard to tell what he's saying now, but something along the lines about Erica winning HOH twice and putting Merron on the block, but at least Merron doesn't have much luck at winning the veto]

Will: "I overheard him (Merron) saying "Man, I can't wait for Thursday!!" and it sounds like he's really pushing to get Ryan gone."

Erica: "Yeah, he's really excited about it. I wonder why..."

Will: "Cuz he knows Ryan is going after Daela. I don't think Ryan cares about Liv and Ale, honestly."

Erica: "He said he was gonna go after them last week. Let's just see if he mentions anything about Liv and Ale...cuz then we'll just send him home. If he's more focused on Daela..."

Will: "Yeah, and I'll see if I can have a chat with Merron before I go to bed."

Erica then finishes the conversation by telling Will that she's not sure if the relationship between Merron and Johnny is personal or for game because they are spending more time together, especially since they are in the catacombs. Will agrees to do some investigative work for her, and they hug before Will leaves the HOH. After Will leaves, we see Erica studying about the different houseguests using some candy she received in her HOH basket. 

While Will is supposed to be going to get smokes....Derek and Paras are waiting for him outside by the hot tubs still. They talk about their distrust for Ale and Liv. How they just side with whoever holds power each week, and how they were all for getting Maddy out in the beginning, but it's obvious now they've made a deal with her or something because they are doing everything with her like they're all best friends all of a sudden. They then discuss how they need to get Daela out, and how if they don't get them out in the next couple of weeks, they will become a power force in the house once the numbers have whittled down. 

1:10a BBT: (Cam 3): Kitchen area, Paras alone, gets attention of the camera and starts whispering.....

"I really wanna take a shot because now I know that Johnny wants them out too, so if Johnny takes a shot with me back-to-back, we can get them out. Sorry Kaela, you shouldn't have made so many deals with so many people in the house...Cuz I hear about it, and I don't like it. I'm glad to know that someone wants to take a shot as bad as I do. I don't even care who it is at this point, I want to make a big move. And it's not Erica. It's not Liv and Ale. It's gonna have to be Daela. I"m gonna have to start building a resume. I HAVE to start building a resume. I just have to start with the showmance. They're sitting a little too comfortable for my liking. Is that bad? Is that evil?? If I watch this back, and they actually had my back...I'd be very surprised. Cuz I see the way she's working Merron right now. [Paras looks back over her shoulder with a smirk on her face....sneaky girl!] I see the way she worked Ale and Liv. And I think she's lying straight to my face. I do. I do. She can pretend to be a nice girl all she wants, but I know the truth. Really Kaela? You're gonna make a final two with Veronica...and offer one to Maddy, and you don't think I'm gonna hear about it?? Girl, you're wrong...You're not the only one with connections in the house. It's good to know that Johnny wants to take a shot too...."

2018-04-02-01.12.36-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.12.29-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.12.23-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.12.12-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.12.09-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.11.52-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.11.45-Cam 3.png

2018-04-02-01.11.26-Cam 3.png

1:17p BBT: Will and Liv are in the RBR talking about how dangerous Kaela is. Olivia thinks Kaela is a superfan. 

Olivia then says she's starting to like Maddy, even though they had their issues when they first came into the house. Will says Maddy is a "busy-bee" because she's all over the house, and pops into rooms unannounced all the time. Olivia tells will that her and Paras have been really good recently. She told Paras to start separating herself from Maddy....which she started doing. Then Paras started doubting Liv's advice, and that's the only problem she has with her. Will agrees, and thinks she's a lonely girl...that she must be missing home or something, which makes her feel less confident. Olivia says she's not the type of person to go around reassuring people, and making people "feel okay." Will says that even though he's okay with Maddy, when it comes down to it, if it's time to get her out, he'll be fine with it. He can't stand Daela. He wants them out bad. Hopefully they get them out before Maddy. 

Olivia then asks if they should focus on getting Daela out before a triple eviction lands, or if they should wait and hope they get a triple eviction and take them out then? Will thinks they should definitely get them out before a triple eviction happens, but he's not sure how everyone else in the house feels yet. He makes a good point and says if they wait and they get a triple eviction, if Daela win HOH, then they are both in the "final five." He thinks they'd be a power house in the final five. Especially since Derek is a superfan....he's tried out many times for the show, so he knows a great deal about the game. Will mentions he's watched the first 2 seasons, and he tried out twice. This is his second time trying out for BB after trying out for season 3. Olivia says she's not a superfan, but she's a big fan of the show, and this is the first time she's tried out for the show. Olivia mentions that Kaela used to play Rugby...and Will says he heard she's played for the past 11 years. With Kaela's physical aspect, and the amount of information Derek has in his head, they are a huge threat. 

They discuss who they think Daela would target in the future. Definitely Ryan, because they know that Ryan is targeting them....and Kaela and Ryan hate each other. Will thinks they'll go after him and Johnny after Ryan. Will doesn't think they'll go after Maddy because they know they'd win against them in a comp, so she's not a huge worry. 

BB announces "Good night," and Will leaves to go to bed.....

1:30a BBT: Will and Erica are in the HOH studying. Erica used a smoking/outdoor jacket to use with her snacks to help keep track of days using the checks from the plaid on the jacket. Alejandra and Johnny come into the room. Will says he's nervous that Daela are coming after him but Erica disagrees, and says even if they are, they have enough people to save him. He tells her that Daela are going after Ryan first, obviously....but they won't go after Maddy, Paras. or Merron. Then he says he also doesn't think they'll even go after Ale or Liv, so they're definitely going after himself and Erica. Erica wonders if they should just get rid of Merron this week, and keep Ryan and convince him to take a shot at Daela if they save him. Will says Merron is definitely working with Daela. Erica says it doesn't make sense because Kaela doesn't like losing, is highly competitive and needs her ego stroked a lot. She doesn't see Kaela teaming up with someone like Merron who hasn't even won a comp. Kaela had a final two with Veronica, and wanted to work with her too...

Will leaves the HOH, and Ale and Erica agree that maybe Daela aren't working together because if they were, they wouldn't be hanging out as much, and dancing around the house all day. But they feel like Will is just very paranoid....maybe for a good reason, but there's other reasons why they feel they shouldn't be overthinking it. 

1:43a BBT: Will and Johnny in the Storage area: Will asks Johnny if he told Liv that Kaela was a rugby player, and Johnny said he knew about that for a while, and yes he probably did. Will explains to Johnny how he's weirded out about the whole thing between Ale, Liv and Erica. Erica told Will it's just to "gain trust." But Will is worried about it because he found out that Ale went and told Ryan about how Will, Johnny, Paras and Maddy have a "final four." Also when Will and Liv were in the RBR alone together, she told Will to not think that her and Ale are working together....so he has no idea who he can trust anymore. Will says he's definitely keeping his info to himself for now on, and he's not giving anything to "them three girls anymore" (Erica, Ale, Liv). Johnny advises Will to keep on acting like he's working with them though. He thinks the three girls are positioned perfectly inside the house, and they need to keep their options open. Will tells Johnny he thinks they need to work on keeping Ryan in the house, and getting as much info from Merron about Erica as they can before he leaves the house. 

1:52a BBT: Will goes into the WBR where Ryan is. Will says they need to have a serious talk about things. Ryan says it's Erica's HOH and he's not worried about it. He believes he has Will, Maddy, Paras, and Johnny as votes to keep him this week. Erica will be the tie-breaking vote. Ryan says he's already told Erica that if she votes him out, he'll spend his whole time in Jury telling everyone why not to vote for her in the end. Will thinks there's something bigger going on in this game then they all think. Everyone knows that Merron was Hamza's "boy," and that he can't win a comp to save his life, so he's an easy vote for everyone.....But Ryan reminds Will that Erica has been saying all week that she doesn't want to make a big move this week, and if she gets rid of Merron, that's a safe move for her. But, if Merron comes down off the block and wins HOH next week, he'll be going after her. Will asks Ryan if he knows where Daela's head is at. Ryan is pretty sure that they want to vote Merron out. 

Will is just worried about who will win HOH next week. Ryan says they just need to hope it's not Daela, Maddy, Ale, or Liv. Ryan thinks that Daela has moved past the thought that Ryan is a threat. He told Derek that basically, the longer they leave him (Ryan) in the house, the less time he'll be in the jury house talking to everyone. Will questions why he's so paranoid all of a sudden today. Ryan says today was a "down" day...they didn't have anything to do today, so their minds are just floating. 

• morty locked this topic