Jannelle and Micheal have broken up.

happygirl

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Then of course they get a case of the guilts and make themselves feel all better by trying to degrade Janelle's physical appearance. They are a bunch of sorry asses! JMHO :)

That's about the size of it (or lack of thereof, in their case!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UhOh...Toots got upset cause everyone does not worship her little jantranny. Now that is no way to talk about crappy....I really don't think he can afford a blow up doll. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone with a dollar can get close to jantran. Just those of us with self respect would not want to. You seem to know a lot about that 'whacking' thing. Maybe if you save up you can get one of those blow up dolls toots thinks you have.

What an ass you are Orion. "Toots" and I guess you are about 80 years old too. Did someone not change your diaper on December 4, 2005 and it was cause for a comment against poor ole me. DOES THE BLOW UP DOLL RIDE ON YOUR LAP IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR IN THE NURSING HOME? Remember to give it to Shock and the other Janelle haters/lovers/whack off to's: that need a blow up doll of their own.

Geez Orion, get in the game or throw in the "depends" already.

Your comment may have had more of an impact OVER A MONTH AGO when Orion posted.

Who never gives up?

I guess it "impacted" (OUCH) you.....your asking about it.

What an ass you are Orion. "Toots" and I guess you are about 80 years old too. Did someone not change your diaper on December 4, 2005 and it was cause for a comment against poor ole me. DOES THE BLOW UP DOLL RIDE ON YOUR LAP IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR IN THE NURSING HOME? Remember to give it to Shock and the other Janelle haters/lovers/whack off to's: that need a blow up doll of their own.

Isn't it amazing how three people just can't give it up! They must be the only Anti-Sov faction left!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GINGER! :lol:

I guess they'll just 'keep whacking.' How pathetic! :rolleyes:

Isn't it amazing how three people just can't give it up! They must be the only Anti-Sov faction left!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GINGER! :lol:

I guess they'll just 'keep whacking.' How pathetic! :rolleyes:

Hey Crappy.....Happy New Year to you too!

Only about seven months to go.....and the Sheep lovers will still be whining over something! :P

Hey Crappy.....Happy New Year to you too!

Only about seven months to go.....and the Sheep lovers will still be whining over something! :P

Oh yeah! The new BB will start, and they'll still be crying that Jennifer is a paragon of virtue, or Ivette is 'misunderstood', or that April is a master strategist. PUHLEZE! :rolleyes:

um sweets i didnt wait over a month to reply :lol:

a little slow on the uptake are ye?

I think she was referring to Orion not you. Not sure on that one since it has been some time!

No - she was referring to Neb. He can't see what she means - so he has to make it look like SHE doesn't understand. Give it up, Neb. She made her point.

No - she was referring to Neb. He can't see what she means - so he has to make it look like SHE doesn't understand. Give it up, Neb. She made her point.

and what point was that? I replied to a message posted today that replied to a post made over a month ago telling someone to get over it? :lol: troll is funny

Uh-oh looks like I have pissed off Toots. It only took you a month to come up with this witty comeback? Wow you are getting better :lol: Of course it took you a month and this is pretty lame even by your standards. Now you go back and practice for another month and see if you can actually come up with something witty. We will wait....hell we have been waiting this long :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry for the confusion - even I get mixed up sometimes! :lol:

Yea Spikes - her point as made!

um sweets i didnt wait over a month to reply :lol:

a little slow on the uptake are ye?

Ummmm...sweats, that's not the point. Your fingers found their way on the keyboard to make a post about something you thought was outdated and irrelevant. So my point is evidently the post made an impact on you!

"a little slow on the uptake are ye?" ---Is that the new buzz sentence for MB "flamers" like yourself?

Uh-oh looks like I have pissed off Toots. It only took you a month to come up with this witty comeback? Wow you are getting better :lol: Of course it took you a month and this is pretty lame even by your standards. Now you go back and practice for another month and see if you can actually come up with something witty. We will wait....hell we have been waiting this long :lol::lol::lol:

I had to wait a month........ it takes that long for you to get your head out of Shock or Neb's ass and get back to earth.

Now run along and ask your aide to change your diaper and your bib.

Happy New Year Spikes!

Neb, Onion and Shock do it all the time....they either have cognitive dysfunction or they actually think by turning someone elses words around that they have made a good comeback. They just wind up looking like a bunch of whiney 17 year old girls who can't get a prom date. Give it up Neb...you and Onion are so played out all ready.

Ummmm...sweats, that's not the point. Your fingers found their way on the keyboard to make a post about something you thought was outdated and irrelevant. So my point is evidently the post made an impact on you!

hello pot... I guess the slow gene runs in your little group :lol: Once again i replied to a post that was posted the SAME day not one a month ago. So your point is a little dull.

Happy New Year Spikes!

Neb, Onion and Shock do it all the time....they either have cognitive dysfunction or they actually think by turning someone elses words around that they have made a good comeback. They just wind up looking like a bunch of whiney 17 year old girls who can't get a prom date. Give it up Neb...you and Onion are so played out all ready.

Happy New Year, Ging! Hope everything is good with you and your family!! Yes, I have noticed this about shock and neb - hard to miss. It is funny how they think they are coming up with something witty, but they just look ridiculous. Oh - and anytime now, Neb's little lapdog should be here to defend him. :rolleyes:

Orion- hope everything is going good with you and your family - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Ging! Hope everything is good with you and your family!! Yes, I have noticed this about shock and neb - hard to miss. It is funny how they think they are coming up with something witty, but they just look ridiculous. Oh - and anytime now, Neb's little lapdog should be here to defend him. :rolleyes:

Orion- hope everything is going good with you and your family - Happy New Year!

OMG Troll :lol::lol: Lapdog? This from the troll who calls in Pot and Pokey to come in here LOL :rolleyes:

OMG Troll :lol::lol: Lapdog? This from the troll who calls in Pot and Pokey to come in here LOL :rolleyes:

There you go again Drama boy, why do you keep addressing yourself before each start of a sentence?

No one calls anyone in. We all post accordingly and according to your dumbass posts; I'll reply when necessary.

hello pot... I guess the slow gene runs in your little group :lol: Once again i replied to a post that was posted the SAME day not one a month ago. So your point is a little dull.

Not as dull as you or your posts, Neb.

:lol: Thanks for proving me right Pot :lol:

The only thing it proves is that you do not now and never will have an original thought in your head. You are like a vulture, just picking off pieces of other people's posts and making some irrelevant, dumbass, flaming, short sentence remark.

:blink:

there is pot in here?

LMAO - Fizzle, you crack me up!

Well, gee, Neb - I didn't know I had a group. I would love to take the credit, but I just can't. It is your ridiculous and mean-spirited posts that get the responses - not that anyone wants - or NEEDS to defend me. I can take care of myself, thanks! They just know bullshit when they read it. These people are all independent thinkers - you should try it. I noticed you have posted the same comments (see above) over and over in these two BB threads.

Well, gee, Neb - I didn't know I had a group. I would love to take the credit, but I just can't. It is your ridiculous and mean-spirited posts that get the responses - not that anyone wants - or NEEDS to defend me. I can take care of myself, thanks! They just know bullshit when they read it. These people are all independent thinkers - you should try it. I noticed you have posted the same comments (see above) over and over in these two BB threads.

Hey Spikes - think they're done yet? Or is one more lame ass comment to come?

BTW - Happy New Year - and to Ginger as well! B)

LOl who has the lapdogs? wow another POT a troll pot :lol:

Archived