Monday March 12, 2018 Big Brother Canada Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed and televised show observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is East Coast Time (See Map Here).

Can't tell the houseguests apart?  Print out this Handy Guide.

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
The White Bedroom (WBR)
The Hell Room is the Have-Not room (HNR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:04 BBT: Live feeds are up!!

Andrew is giving Hamza a haircut and Alejandra is curling her hair in the WA. Andrew announces to Canada that he is not a Barber...he has helped his brother, but he's not a professional.

12:30 BBT: Alejandra and Ryan are in the HOH room. Alejandra is telling Ryan to lay low. "Right now the progress you are making (is causing chaos) because people can't keep up with your thought process, and it's freaking them out....it's shifting focus from the newbies. I'm going to work my ass off to refocus the focus on the newbies. I just need you to pull back, and lay low. I'm going to try my best to keep the focus off of you. I believe if I am successful in keeping you in here long enough, there's potential for you and I to work together. Don't alienate yourself, just stop with the stories, and stop with the "miraculous" brain of yours. Give your two cents, lay low, and people need to see you in a positive light."

Ryan agrees, and Alejandra mentions that Hamza is not coming after Ryan as well. Ryan says the only problem he has is that he doesn't like when he walks into a room, all conversations stop. He'd rather stay in his room and listen to music than feel uncomfortable trying to mingle with people who don't want to have any conversations with him. Alejandra reassures him that if he lays low, things will smooth over. They both agree that Veronica is looking to stir the pot right now. 

Before Alejandra leaves, Ryan has her listen to a song that he is listening to....BB chimes in "Please turn down the volume on the music."

12:37 BBT: Alejandra goes to the RBR and tells Derek, Kaela and Erica about her conversation with Ryan. Says she mentioned to Ryan that she heard that he told someone that when week 5 and week 6 come up she (Alejandra) is going to go after "Daela" (Kaela, Derek?). Alejandra tells them that she reconfirms with Ryan that she's not working with anyone, and that it's not fair to drag other people into a situation just to get to one person. She continues to boast that she has called Ryan out. 

They discuss moving forward to keep laying low so that they aren't noticed working together for as long as possible. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic