Where are they now?

Adria0

I think it would be great if we had a "where are they now" thread. It would consist of what the ex-house guests have been doing since the end of the show. Just an idea, maybe it will pass the time till BB7?

I think that's a great idea! I know that Kaysar was just on a show called 'Half and Half.' And that hag Jennifer is still servicing frat boys! :lol::lol: How about everyone else - any updates???

I heard that Maggie was seen buying new uniforms at the Fat Ass Nurse Accessory Shop behind (no pun intended) "The Golden Nugget" (again no pun intended) hotel in Las Vegas! :)

No ginger - that's the BIG Fat Ass Nurse Accessory Shop! :lol:

Listen, you need a billboard the size of Rhode Island to post a pic of her ass! ha ha ha ha. :D

I like bug butts and I can not lie...

Somehow I don't think Sir Mixalot had Maggie's cavernous AZZ in mind when he sang that song! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Something I found.

BB6

April Lewis is still with her husband and still working at the same job.

Ashlea Evans continues her modeling career in Florida.

Beau Beasley is up to the same stuff he was up to before BB. He's working for Dolce & Gabbana, waiting for his movie to come out in the spring (National Lampoon's "Pledge This"), and filming a show for E! in January. He still talks to everyone from BB except for Sarah, Rachel and Kaysar.

Eric Littmann is MIA, but assumed to be at the same job.

Howie Gordon moved to L.A. to pursue his acting career. He's recently appeared on the TV Guide Channel with Janie, 101 Craziest TV Show Moments with Jenny McCarthy (#43), VH1 Big in '05, and Reality Remix. He says he's "trying to make some cash, get in shape and get back on TV! Probably reality TV! Where I will DOMINATE!" He will be on "Off the Record" which airs on TSN Canada at 6pm on Friday, January 13th, 2006. Seeing he'll already be in Toronto, he's also going to appear at Yuk Yuk's on Thurday, January 19th, 2006.

Ivette Corredero was recently on Big in '05, "Q on the Move" and twice on "On Q Live" for Q Television. She is still with Tush and still works at Cafeteria.

James Rhine has moved to Chicago with Sarah, and guest bartendered at Tryst on Saturday, December 17th.

Janelle Pierzina broke up with Michael, and is busy pursuing her modeling and acting careers. She still works at Mansion and can be seen on their live feeds sometimes.

Jennifer Vasquez is MIA, but no longer cheerleads for the Dallas Desperados.

Kaysar Ridha has had parts on TV shows, and has been seen at local events. He also is putting out a clothing line now through his website.

Maggie Ausburn is MIA.

Michael Donnellan is working on his art, selling prints via his website. He and Janelle have broken up but remain friends. He says he's been busy working as usual, and partying too!

Rachel Plencner still has her old job and is still living in the same place.

Sarah Hrejsa has moved to Chicago with James.

Something I found.

BB6

April Lewis is still with her husband and still working at the same job.

Ashlea Evans continues her modeling career in Florida.

Beau Beasley is up to the same stuff he was up to before BB. He's working for Dolce & Gabbana, waiting for his movie to come out in the spring (National Lampoon's "Pledge This"), and filming a show for E! in January. He still talks to everyone from BB except for Sarah, Rachel and Kaysar.

Eric Littmann is MIA, but assumed to be at the same job.

Howie Gordon moved to L.A. to pursue his acting career. He's recently appeared on the TV Guide Channel with Janie, 101 Craziest TV Show Moments with Jenny McCarthy (#43), VH1 Big in '05, and Reality Remix. He says he's "trying to make some cash, get in shape and get back on TV! Probably reality TV! Where I will DOMINATE!" He will be on "Off the Record" which airs on TSN Canada at 6pm on Friday, January 13th, 2006. Seeing he'll already be in Toronto, he's also going to appear at Yuk Yuk's on Thurday, January 19th, 2006.

Ivette Corredero was recently on Big in '05, "Q on the Move" and twice on "On Q Live" for Q Television. She is still with Tush and still works at Cafeteria.

James Rhine has moved to Chicago with Sarah, and guest bartendered at Tryst on Saturday, December 17th.

Janelle Pierzina broke up with Michael, and is busy pursuing her modeling and acting careers. She still works at Mansion and can be seen on their live feeds sometimes.

Jennifer Vasquez is MIA, but no longer cheerleads for the Dallas Desperados.

Kaysar Ridha has had parts on TV shows, and has been seen at local events. He also is putting out a clothing line now through his website.

Maggie Ausburn is MIA.

Michael Donnellan is working on his art, selling prints via his website. He and Janelle have broken up but remain friends. He says he's been busy working as usual, and partying too!

Rachel Plencner still has her old job and is still living in the same place.

Sarah Hrejsa has moved to Chicago with James.

Thanks for the update. How did you hunt all that info down?

Archived