Literally hate how Paul and Josh played

Vista

As Paul sits and explains to Alex why he is not using the veto, I find it so disturbing that the worse players will win first and second. Paul has been so dishonest. (I know stupid players.) Josh and Christmas have been pulled along, and I have no idea what Kevin has been doing.

people have problems with Alex, but at least she and Jason played the game.

the whole season has been disappointing!

I agree. Paul is the animal trainer & Baby Josh does his bidding like the harassment of Paul's chosen victim at the time & the pot banging. Bullies. What gets me is how Christmas goes on about her HOH wins. They were handed to her!!! She didn't legit win them so don't go patting yourself on your back too much. I did read the feeds on Paul's excuses on not using the Veto on Alex. I thought they were in a deal of final two. I wish Alex would wake up & stick his Veto up his little kester. And I don't like Alex but dislike the others more.

2 hours ago, GrassyKnoll said:

I agree. Paul is the animal trainer & Baby Josh does his bidding like the harassment of Paul's chosen victim at the time & the pot banging. Bullies. What gets me is how Christmas goes on about her HOH wins. They were handed to her!!! She didn't legit win them so don't go patting yourself on your back too much. I did read the feeds on Paul's excuses on not using the Veto on Alex. I thought they were in a deal of final two. I wish Alex would wake up & stick his Veto up his little kester. And I don't like Alex but dislike the others more.

You and I seem to think alike.

5 hours ago, GrassyKnoll said:

Paul is in a deal with everyone.

I started out thinking that Paul was quite the player but then my husband pointed out how he really talks down to Josh.  Now Josh is not my favorite either but after he pointed that out I did notice he says weak, emotional, stupid, clown, etc.  If you win based on your ability to belittle someone to do your dirty work are you really a winner or a jerk who gets a check.  He could just as easily said "Josh high-five you rock you pulled that off".  God knows what the kid would do for him then.  Yes it's laughable the way Paul and Xmas tout their achievements.  I'm just going to say it . . . . . I wanted a season of Big Brother not the Big Paul show.  The contestants this time should have been wearing lamb outfits because they all just stood around waiting for Paul to tell them what to do and then got slaughtered.  I can't wait till I can quit watching this and not hear Paul's voice.  At this point I dream of Kevin winning :)

The season has been so disappointing. The whole sheep/mob mentality ruined the game. It is disgusting watching that nasty gloating troll and his mindless minions. I'll bet they all sat there watching that Revenger's clip, which looks stupid (I thought it was a joke at first), thinking they will be offered something similar when they get out and that they will be stars.  I hope they all disappear forever but I fear Paul has become the new golden boy and they will be cramming him down our throats for years.

2 hours ago, straykat said:

The season has been so disappointing. The whole sheep/mob mentality ruined the game. It is disgusting watching that nasty gloating troll and his mindless minions. I'll bet they all sat there watching that Revenger's clip, which looks stupid (I thought it was a joke at first), thinking they will be offered something similar when they get out and that they will be stars.  I hope they all disappear forever but I fear Paul has become the new golden boy and they will be cramming him down our throats for years.

I bet those idiots thought it would be a real movie. It looked like a college project.

As for Paul, please don't jinx us! I'm so glad I didn't watch last year. I don't know how you people have been able to put up with a second season! 

13 minutes ago, WOC said:

I bet those idiots thought it would be a real movie. It looked like a college project.

As for Paul, please don't jinx us! I'm so glad I didn't watch last year. I don't know how you people have been able to put up with a second season! 

Except for the friendship crap which got old quickly, Paul was a bit more palatable (NOT much, just a bit) last season.  But when I saw him walk in this year I immediately got nauseous.

I hope those "actors" in the Revengers clip don't give up their day jobs.  Actors?  NOT.  I would have totally flunked that comp because I barely paid attention.  I think I got something to drink and went to the bathroom while it played.  ;)  It was hilarious how the leftovers reacted after the clip thinking they'd all get to be "stars" next year.

I am astonished when I read most of these comments.  I do not know Paul personally, have not worked for his mother, and am generally not a contrarian for the sake of an argument; so when I say Paul deserves to win this game, I say it without bias or prejudice.  I have watched him maneuver, finagle, and talk, talk, talk his way out of almost every hardship the game could throw at him.  He's managed to win comps as needed, throw comps when necessary, talk others into throwing comps to him and others.  He has not "graced the block" with his presence this year, but has convinced others to offer themselves up willingly as pawns. More impressive than any of this was his ability to insert himself into almost any duo in the house, making each pair believe he was their savior, their way forward in the game.  Even those who were aware he had allegiances with other pairs, felt his allegiance with them was real, the others temporary, only for the gameplay, fleeting and ephemeral.  Now, as for his safety for the first 3 weeks, that was given by a vote of the viewers themselves, not CBS.  And his final week of safety was given by another houseguest.  As far as I can see, Paul has played a brilliant game of Big Brother.  If you can't see it, then I most respectfully suggest you probably don't like the man himself.  And that's fair too--fair, but astonishing that you can't put your dislike away long enough to congratulate someone on a job well done.

15 minutes ago, Amy555 said:

I am astonished when I read most of these comments. 

As far as I can see, Paul has played a brilliant game of Big Brother.  If you can't see it, then I most respectfully suggest you probably don't like the man himself.  And that's fair too--fair, but astonishing that you can't put your dislike away long enough to congratulate someone on a job well done.

And I'm astonished that you glossed over the antagonistic way he played this game.  Using Josh he instigated all of the craziness, the violence, the pots and pans, the shunning and isolation of the targeted HG as well encouraging Josh to make hurtful comments to HGs to throw them off balance before an important comp keeping the blood off his hands.  Gee really fair gameplay? NOT

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

And I'm astonished that you glossed over the antagonistic way he played this game.  Using Josh he instigated all of the craziness, the violence, the pots and pans, the shunning and isolation of the targeted HG as well encouraging Josh to make hurtful comments to HGs to throw them off balance before an important comp keeping the blood off his hands.  Gee really fair gameplay? NOT

Paul sucks big time, but he did lead the sheep...

Josh was dumb enough to do what he was told ...

As did all the sheep...

1 hour ago, Amy555 said:

Now, as for his safety for the first 3 weeks, that was given by a vote of the viewers themselves, not CBS.

Was it?  Do you really believe that it wasn't set up for Paul to win that Pendant of Protection?  Viewers didn't even have a chance to get to know the rest of the HGs, so naturally Paul stood to get the most votes because viewers were already familiar with him.  

And how do you account for the extreme benefit to the HG that the first temptation offered?  None of the subsequent temptations came close to that first one as far as power goes.  It was set up by production for Paul to "win" it, and if you don't believe that, I've got a lovely chalet at a ski resort in Death Valley to offer you at a very good price.  

2 hours ago, Amy555 said:

I am astonished when I read most of these comments.  I do not know Paul personally, have not worked for his mother, and am generally not a contrarian for the sake of an argument; so when I say Paul deserves to win this game, I say it without bias or prejudice.  I have watched him maneuver, finagle, and talk, talk, talk his way out of almost every hardship the game could throw at him.  He's managed to win comps as needed, throw comps when necessary, talk others into throwing comps to him and others.  He has not "graced the block" with his presence this year, but has convinced others to offer themselves up willingly as pawns. More impressive than any of this was his ability to insert himself into almost any duo in the house, making each pair believe he was their savior, their way forward in the game.  Even those who were aware he had allegiances with other pairs, felt his allegiance with them was real, the others temporary, only for the gameplay, fleeting and ephemeral.  Now, as for his safety for the first 3 weeks, that was given by a vote of the viewers themselves, not CBS.  And his final week of safety was given by another houseguest.  As far as I can see, Paul has played a brilliant game of Big Brother.  If you can't see it, then I most respectfully suggest you probably don't like the man himself.  And that's fair too--fair, but astonishing that you can't put your dislike away long enough to congratulate someone on a job well done.

You're actually a producer on the show, aren't you?