Dumbest Houseguests in BB history

Christmas was supposed to make a big move by back dooring Mark.  She was so pleased but how dumb!  She could have put Paul up instead and that would have really been a big move.  She has done nothing this season so that would have made a name for her in the jury house.  She was stupid to pass on putting up Paul.  Getting Paul in that position at that time was huge. Now they may never get another chance.  They seem like they are just playing with the thought or hope they'll be along side Paul in final two.  How stupid. They need to get him out instead of the easier houseguests like Kevin ..... who is their next target.  I honestly think these houseguests were/are the stupidest in history. Anti social Cody should never have been cast.  

I agree with you that Xmas' big move was a dud but say that she did put King Paul on the block.

The only way to really get King Paul out would be to backdoor him and that would all depend on who would win veto and what they would do with the veto.  Then you have most of the house still under King Paul's spell and more than likely would vote out the other person on the block thus leaving Xmas in the line of fire of King Paul & his sheep in the following weeks.   I think that the big move she should have made was put up Alex and take out the female version of King Paul first.  Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, BBT14 said:

Christmas was supposed to make a big move by back dooring Mark.  She was so pleased but how dumb!  She could have put Paul up instead and that would have really been a big move.  She has done nothing this season so that would have made a name for her in the jury house.  She was stupid to pass on putting up Paul.  Getting Paul in that position at that time was huge. Now they may never get another chance.  They seem like they are just playing with the thought or hope they'll be along side Paul in final two.  How stupid. They need to get him out instead of the easier houseguests like Kevin ..... who is their next target.  I honestly think these houseguests were/are the stupidest in history. Anti social Cody should never have been cast.  

Paul could not be put up that week because Mark gave him the safety from the Tree of Temptation or life or whatever. 

On tonight's show, All I could do was sit there and watch in awe when Josh said he thought Paul had been the hinky vote all season. Xmas immediately took him to task for questioning Paul's motives or his loyalty to Paul. She was like a cult member. There will be no questioning of the deity in her presence. 

12 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I so wish they would have them all back 3 months following the final and after they watched their season to see how incredibly ignorant they were.  

Don't they do that in some way on the Bachelor? I'd really like to know how they feel about being completely played by Paul. I am resigned to Paul winning this season. I just want it to be over now. I must like to torture myself because I still will watch the show even though I dislike all of them and cringe listening to them talk about their master, Paul. 

7 hours ago, joystiick said:

Paul could not be put up that week because Mark gave him the safety from the Tree of Temptation or life or whatever. 

On tonight's show, All I could do was sit there and watch in awe when Josh said he thought Paul had been the hinky vote all season. Xmas immediately took him to task for questioning Paul's motives or his loyalty to Paul. She was like a cult member. There will be no questioning of the deity in her presence. 

In the beginning, BB seemed to portray Christmas as a very smart, successful person.  She tries to portray herself that way too.  

The further into the season we get, the more obvious it is that this is not even remotely true.  

7 hours ago, straykat said:

I'd really like to know how they feel about being completely played by Paul. I am resigned to Paul winning this season. I just want it to be over now. I must like to torture myself because I still will watch the show even though I dislike all of them and cringe listening to them talk about their master, Paul. 

This exactly how I feel!

Why are they "dumb?". They outlasted 7 other HG thanks to Paul. Paul won't make it to the end IMO. Jason and Xmas are looking pretty good now. There are alliances that are strong now: Xmas and Josh  and Jason  and Alex...pairs and overlooked. Other than sucking at comps, Kevin needs to align with Paul instead of being separates once Matt and Raven are gone.  I think it's going to be good in the next few weeks since Josh is on to Paul kinda sorta. Lol

7 hours ago, straykat said:

Don't they do that in some way on the Bachelor? I'd really like to know how they feel about being completely played by Paul. I am resigned to Paul winning this season. I just want it to be over now. I must like to torture myself because I still will watch the show even though I dislike all of them and cringe listening to them talk about their master, Paul. 

Yes they do about 2, 3 months after the tapings but before they reveal the newly engaged couple.  It's called the Women/Men Tell All and they also have After the Final Rose with the new couple IF they're still together.  Quit watching that about 3 seasons ago.  But I'm still watching BB and always hoping that something is bound to happen.  Hard to believe that out of all of them not even one wakes up long enough to realize what's happening and the ones who did are gone.

On 8/28/2017 at 0:01 AM, WOC said:

Even though I liked him, I think Marcellas was the dumbest player in BB history. Then again, there are many HGs this season that make me rethink this.

If he was dumb then so is Jessica, Cody, Elena and mark and every other hg who believe they had backing from the house. I would say he was too trusting and not dumb.  One thing I will say, he made that move with his heart. Marcellus is my third favorite hg with Jason 2 and Danielle #1.  BB3.

33 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If he was dumb then so is Jessica, Cody, Elena and mark and every other hg who believe they had backing from the house. I would say he was too trusting and not dumb.  One thing I will say, he made that move with his heart. Marcellus is my third favorite hg with Jason 2 and Danielle #1.  BB3.

I liked Marcellas, but really? If you have a veto and you're on the block, USE IT! 

On 8/27/2017 at 10:05 PM, HeleneL said:

I so wish they would have them all back 3 months following the final and after they watched their season to see how incredibly ignorant they were.  

Yes! A reunion show where they play highlights and then ask what were you thinking to the HGs.

On 8/29/2017 at 7:53 PM, WOC said:

I liked Marcellas, but really? If you have a veto and you're on the block, USE IT! 

Although it was one of the most boneheaded moves in reality history, Marcellas did that because he was trying to honor his word. That was back in the early days of reality tv and there were people on that believed you could play honorably and still win. I think most fans thought the same. Now we know that playing honorably tends to get you evicted, rather than closer to the prize. If he were on the show now, I am pretty sure he would hang on to that veto as if his life depended on it.