Who should get AFP?

11 minutes ago, Roli said:

:D

I know I said he should spend it on his daughter, but Jessica seriously does need help with her hair.  I wonder how much good extensions cost.  

She seemed to have switched to skunk-like or Cruella de Ville like extensions for tonight with the black/white stripes in her braid.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

The greatest statement of the night was that Paul didn't even make TOP 3 in AFP voting!

In fact, Jason, a guy who made horrible insulting remarks about another contestant's wife and kids, made top 3 AFP over him!

I can't wait to see how Paul spins that result!  :lol:

That's right.  I didn't even think about that part.  I bet he's got a super bad attitude today.  :D

People slamming on Cody say his vet status shouldn't matter. Doesn't matter that he defended his country on the literal battlefield.

But these same people talk about him because of something he said on twitter, or where he lives, or a lazy eye.

And anyone who critiques the beautiful Jessica's looks just drank too much hater-ade!

20 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

The greatest statement of the night was that Paul didn't even make TOP 3 in AFP voting!

In fact, Jason, a guy who made horrible insulting remarks about another contestant's wife and kids, made top 3 AFP over him!

I can't wait to see how Paul spins that result!  :lol:

That's a good point. It was about a favorite player and however anyone chose to view what favorite was to them only mattered for the vote. I do think "favorite" got blurred somewhere along the way, since many just voted for people that would end up pissing off Paul. Either way, he made 50,000 and that was more than he had when he got there so he shouldn't be crying or bitter about anything. Unfortunately, they all think they are celebrities and maybe they are to the groupies, but I just see them as contestants on an entertainment show.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I just see them as contestants on an entertainment show.

Me too.  I am always amazed at how invested some of the fans are in their favorites.  I like BB, but I just can't get that passionate about a mere television show.  

Don't these people have anything going on in real life???

Did I miss it, but what happened to the "thank you" to all of you that worked your fingers to the bone voting for him. Oh, I don't think he gave Americans one.  He said in the article that no one would ever question a marine saying "tranny" and I guess he thinks no one would expect a marine to thank the viewers for handing him prize money for doing absolutely nothing.

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Did I miss it, but what happened to the "thank you" to all of you that worked your fingers to the bone voting for him. Oh, I don't think he gave Americans one.  He said in the article that no one would ever question a marine saying "tranny" and I guess he thinks no one would expect a marine to thank the viewers for handing him prize money for doing absolutely nothing.

I guess I missed it too.  Cody "I don't care" Nickson just doesn't care.  :D

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Julie Chen:  "Anything to say Cody?"

Cody:  "Doesn't make sense."  

A normal, decent person would say "Thank you"

Just now, Roli said:

Julie Chen:  "Anything to say Cody?"

Cody:  "Doesn't make sense."  

A normal, decent person would say "Thank you"

At least he was honest because it didn't make sense other than people wanting to show Paul how much he was hated. Heck, Josh was hated so badly all season yet he was cheered on in the end all because they hated Paul more.  Fickled bunch!

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

At least he was honest because it didn't make sense other than people wanting to show Paul how much he was hated. Heck, Josh was hated so badly all season yet he was cheered on in the end all because they hated Paul more.  Fickled bunch!

Well I guess and honest ass is better than a lying ass, as far as asses go.  

3 minutes ago, Roli said:

Well I guess and honest ass is better than a lying ass, as far as asses go.  

Agreed. If they bring back vets I can't wait to see Josh in the house again. He entertained me all season. Even raven with all her crazy stuff provided enough material for us to discuss. Everyone else in that house, not so much.

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Week 5 best move of the game..Paul noms Jess and Cody since they could have been the power couple to land into finals. Yet, he got no recognition for it. 

And Jessica tried to convince him that he was wasting his HOH.  She is just not the brightest Crayola in the box by any measure.  It was better to get that Halting Hex thing out of the way right away.  Her bluff was ridiculous.  

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

And Jessica tried to convince him that he was wasting his HOH.  She is just not the brightest Crayola in the box by any measure.  It was better to get that Halting Hex thing out of the way right away.  Her bluff was ridiculous.  

If that was scripted, the writer screwed her over badly. 

11 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If that was scripted, the writer screwed her over badly. 

The halting hex seemed like a big deal power at the time - I mean, it not only protected Jessica but anyone else on the block with her (like Cody).  But in the whole scheme of things - her power was NOTHING compared to Paul's 3 WEEKS of safety, since Jessica's only helped her 1 week (compared to 3) AND it didn't get anyone else out of the house.  All it did was create a 1 week reprieve.  And if you think about it - no matter WHO would have gotten it or WHEN they used it...it pretty much guaranteed that the holder/user of the power would be a huge target the following week.

So really - the halting hex was much more a curse than a power: it kept you in house a week longer, but pretty much guaranteed your eviction the week after.  Paul's power was so great that it gave the holder 3 weeks to safely work with everyone...anyone with any sense would not necessarily be a big target automatically at the end of it.

12 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Week 5 best move of the game..Paul noms Jess and Cody since they could have been the power couple to land into finals. Yet, he got no recognition for it. 

I think the best move made in the house was Cody trying to get Paul out first thing, but CBS made sure their little puppet master stayed in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 5:19 PM, Roli said:

I guess I missed it too.  Cody "I don't care" Nickson just doesn't care.  :D

LOL. You two crack me up. If you were serious about the "thank you" and just not trying to spin your hate, I'd tell you to watch the post-show interviews where Cody does indeed say that very thing to America.

But you're not really interested in that.

On 9/23/2017 at 5:36 AM, Newby said:

I think the best move made in the house was Cody trying to get Paul out first thing, but CBS made sure their little puppet master stayed in the game.

It absolutely was. Paul would have gone home at that point, too. Cody was in favor, and Paul was iffy. No one wanted to rock boats, so they would have gone with the HOH. Plus there was a 6 person alliance that would have pushed it through. Would have changed the game. Definitely best move.

Paul's week 5 move was nothing. Cody/Jess were isolated and had protection. Easy pickings. The difference in their protection and Paul's in week 1, was they actually warned Paul up-front. He could have made a bigger move and done something different. He played it weakly.