Who should get AFP?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Please - we have to vote Jessica for AFP.  Not one person in this cast actually deserves the award, so let's vote in the one that will piss them all off the most!  I know Jessica can be kinda bitchy at times, but I LIKE her!

I like alot about Jess but I am voting for Cody.  He at least tried to evict Paul, although Cody did misdirect Jess re using veto.  But I'm for Cody.   But if Jody didn't happen I think (apart/separate/not a couple)  they could have made great progress in the game.  

1 hour ago, omahaguy said:

My daily 20 votes are all going to Cody.

Me to.  :D

Well, I still don't care, but if Cody does win I hope the money goes toward the care of his daughter.  If he owes any back child support (likely), that might happen.  

It's really not much money, especially after taxes.  None of the prizes, other than the big one, are very big.  BB is stingy.  Cody and Jessica talked about all kinds of travel.  I don't think either one really has a clue about how much those trips would cost.  

58 minutes ago, Roli said:

Well, I still don't care, but if Cody does win I hope the money goes toward the care of his daughter.  If he owes any back child support (likely), that's might happen.  

It's really not much money, especially after taxes.  None of the prizes, other than the big one, are very big.  BB is stingy.  Cody and Jessica talked about all kinds of travel.  I don't think either one really has a clue about how much those trips would cost.  

The $25k could still be decent if the HG didn't have much other income during this year, since the winnings are taxed as simple income.  If they have little other income (and a few deductions), the tax bracket could be as low as 10 - 15%.

The grand prize of $500k would automatically put that person in the highest tax bracket: 39.6% (because it kicks in at $418,000): so the grand prize is $302,000 after taxes no matter what any other income they may have.

20 hours ago, Roli said:

Well, I still don't care, but if Cody does win I hope the money goes toward the care of his daughter.  If he owes any back child support (likely), that might happen.  

I think we all know where his money is going and when it's gone, there will be a lot of victim noises from him.

8 hours ago, rubyred08 said:

All my votes are for Jason!!!

'Sorry, but personally I can't vote for someone to be "America's Favorite Player" who said he would tie up some children so they can watch him rape their mother...even if he was just joking.  (And before someone jumps in with "he said 'f**k', not 'rape'"  how is f**king someone without their consent NOT rape?!

Just my opinion.

On 8/24/2017 at 12:59 PM, Midnightgranny said:

I would give AFP $25,000 to Kevin to go with his other $25,000. That would be as good as getting 2nd place $50,000. Let them all think about that one as they let him float by without doing anything except telling stories.

Hands down, Kevin deserves AFP. Cody is a crazy guy and deserves nothing. 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:31 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Yes it's unfortunate he made the remarks and they went public because he has been a good competitor this game.  Other hg statements or actions managed to stay under wraps and I believe would have been damaging in some way if made public...mostly AFP. BB influence and manipulations can hurt or help the HG. 

Had Jason not made such crude comments, he would have won AFP.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:39 AM, JessicaRocks said:

Please - we have to vote Jessica for AFP.  Not one person in this cast actually deserves the award, so let's vote in the one that will piss them all off the most!  I know Jessica can be kinda bitchy at times, but I LIKE her!

Kevin deserves AFP over Jessica. Given the situation he was in Kevin was in ALL summer, he was quite gracious. Jess is literally scum

7 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I think you made your point already, multiple places, multiple times.  You don't like Cody!  He's still getting all my votes.

So what are you trying to say? Cody should be the AFP? You may need a few more sessions with a puppet-master.