Tuesday August 22, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

11:03 am BBT Josh Paul and Kevin in the Kitchen; Josh dancing while looking at himself in the mirror Raven comes in and joins him. General chit chat.

Alex and Jason in Den BR Alex telling Jason he needs to calm down a little bit he gets too excited. We get fish,  Alex telling Jason he was snoring earlier. Josh comes in and starts singing...told to stop and leaves.  Alex and Jason talking about putting up Matt and Raven and back dooring Kevin. I can't hear some of their convo as they talk very low. 

Kevin and Paul in Wave Room talking about near accidents they have had while biking or driving. Paul refers to being in BB House like being in prison, Kevin tells him in prison they get TV movies, books, writing materials etc.  feeds switch to Matt and Raven in HOHR (surprise) talking about Alex being nervous about Jason and Kevin always being together. Thinking if Jason thinks the whole house is seeing his friendship with Kev he will get paranoid and not do good in HOH, Raven tells him good plan before jumping on his back.

11:00am BBT: Hg are on in Door Lock down. Most of the Hg are in the KT making food and just talking general talk and singing as Bb tells them to please start singing.

11:03am BBT: Alex and Jason in the BR she ask him why he smells sweaty and he says i been walking dancing and running and its hot out. In the KT Raven, Kevin, Josh and Paul talking general talk and drinking coffee. Mark in the WA doing ADL's.

11:11am BBT: Kevin tells Paul he only talks to him about things then talks about his band aid and how the cut has been there for two months. he says maybe i should have let it breath but i didn't. They then talk general talk about Kevin's legs looking old.

11:15am BBT: Alex tells Jason she can not wait to see Cody's face when they make final two.  In the HOHR Raven and Matt are playing around on the bed.

11:27am BBT: Jason and Alex repeating themselves to Josh. Josh says he can not wait to meet Holly and ask her how she puts up with whistle. They all start laughing.. Kevin, Paul and Matt in the lounge rm talking general talk.

11:36am BBT: Kevin, Matt and Paul still in the lounge rm talking about playing cards and gun fights. In the BR Josh, Jason and Alex talking general talk.

11:48am BBT: Christmas is back in the house after going to the Doctor this morning she yells and says no weight bearing yet i have 2 weeks before i can do that. She says i can now shave my legs and wash my foot and this is so light to wear. She then tells of pulling the pins out and we get FOTH.

11:50am BBT: Christmas gets food and a drink then says she has to go do her tweets and heads up the stairs. Alex ask do you want me to carry those up for you and Christmas if you will please. Alex helps her and tells her if she needs anything to holler.

11:52am BBT: Paul, Matt, Josh and mark go back to the lounge rm and talk about prisons. Jason and Alex in the KT cooking bacon and potatoes.

12:05pm BBT: Hg sitting either in the KT or the lounge rm just general talk going on as Christmas is in the HOHR doing tweets.

12:19pm BBT: Paul, Mark,Josh and Kevin talking about fighting in the lounge RM and how to defend yourself. In the BR Jason is laying on the bed in silence.

12:26pm BBT: In the KT Alex, Matt and raven talking about taking trips and going to ball games. In the Lounge rm is general talk with Paul, Josh, Kevin and mark  then Alex joins listening.

12:48pm BBT: raven in the KT preparing food while Matt eats. Christmas still in the HOHR tweeting, Most Hg in the lounge rm listening to Paul talking about someone preparing meat at home and how good it was when you cooked it.

12:55pm BBT: raven still preparing food as Matt watches. Paul still rambling in the lounge rm about things he has seen and done.

12:58pm BBT: Christmas comes to the KT and raven ask her if she wants a Raven burger she replies she would love a Raven burger. Paul ask if they have any pineapple and Christmas says no they do not give those anymore. Paul says we used to get them. Jason has gotten the snap chat glasses and Alex has them on going around the house.

8:06PM BBT Raven and Matt in the wave room. Raven saying to Matt that he would be lost without her. He would "be as lost as Easter eggs". Matt agrees. Raven turns on an accent to tell him that life would be dull.

8:11PM BBT Paul and Xmas is the HOH room. Paul complaining that Cody named one of the fish Cody. He is complaining about Matt and Raven doing nothing this season. Xmas blowing smoke up Paul's backside telling him how he had hustled each season and has never backstabbed. She tells him that his tag line is friendship and is sincere. He is well liked.

8:21PM BBT In the HOH Paul and Xmas complaining about the HG and what they use of theirs (Xmas and Paul). Xmas upset that the other HG are using her make up.

8:25PM BBT Raven has headed to the KT to eat. She is dancing and doing high kicks in the KT and humming.

8:27PM BBT Paul and Xmas watching Matt and Raven in the HOH. They are complaining about Raven dancing the same to every song. Xmas complains that Raven lip synching is horrible. Xmas says that she doesn't need to act the way Raven does. She can walk int a room and command attention if she wants.

8:33PM BBT Josh telling Kevin about his parents. He said his Dad would have gone worse in the house then he did. Pots and pans were nothing. His Mom is an angel. He says his parents have been together about 26 year but he isn't sure. He says they dated 2 years before he was born. He says maybe 29 years on and off.

8:43PM BBT Xmas and Paul still talking about their lives back home. Raven telling Matt about her exes.

8:51PM BBT Paul has entered the KT with Raven and Matt. He is telling Matt that he doesn't want mark in the house but wants him there.

8:54PM BBT All 4 cams on the KT. Paul complaining about Mark. They are talking about he is disgusting. They are eating ice cream with peanut butter.

8:59PM BBT In the GBR Kevin, Mark and Alex talking about college football. In the KT Jason making a pizza.

9:05PM BBT Paul in the KT showing Jason that he has a tat in his inside lip. K <3 (King of hearts). Jason can't believe it.

9:12PM BBT In the KT Paul, Jason, Matt, Raven and Alex just goofing around. No game talk. Just loud talking and screeching.

9:19PM BBT In the KT just some bashing going on of evicted HG. Nothing else going on.

9:22PM BBT Paul and Josh bashing Cody. The HG laugh. Raven in the WCA brushing her teeth.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic