Worst Casting in Big Brother History

Man these people are the worst cast members ever in Big Brother History. They are Snowflakes that can't make any decisions on their own. They follow the Bearded one who makes me cringe. They are all Stupid Idiots. And Josh is the Meatball not anyone else. Idiots I can barely watch the show anymore due to these Idiots. The bulling and the rest of the people finding that shit funny. It's not entertaining at all.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:13 PM, Thevirg said:

Man these people are the worst cast members ever in Big Brother History. They are Snowflakes that can't make any decisions on their own. They follow the Bearded one who makes me cringe. They are all Stupid Idiots. And Josh is the Meatball not anyone else. Idiots I can barely watch the show anymore due to these Idiots. The bulling and the rest of the people finding that shit funny. It's not entertaining at all.

I have been watching Big Brother since the first one. This has been the worse yet. So many bullies from the very beginning with Josh starting crap with Megan and running her out. Josh is the worst of them all.. calling people names and making fun of people crying when he is the biggest cry baby of them all! HE lies about everything and won't admit when he is wrong. Everyone attacking one person till they get them out like sharks.. they taste a little blood and they attack till they are gone. They all follow Paul like he's god or something to look up to. .. oh my.. I thought they all wanted to win money,  By following Paul they are like lost sheep following the wolf. I thought Cody said it all with his leaving the house.. NO FAKING FRIENDSHIP!! They hated him so why should he care what they thought. I guess none of these people ever watched Big Brother before coming into the house or they wouldn't have jumped into a showmance so fast and they would have seen Paul for what he is. Too bad.. might have been a good season if they hadn't brought Paul back. I would have liked to see how they would have played without him!

25 minutes ago, Shirley said:

I have been watching Big Brother since the first one. This has been the worse yet. So many bullies from the very beginning with Josh starting crap with Megan and running her out. Josh is the worst of them all.. calling people names and making fun of people crying when he is the biggest cry baby of them all! HE lies about everything and won't admit when he is wrong. Everyone attacking one person till they get them out like sharks.. they taste a little blood and they attack till they are gone. They all follow Paul like he's god or something to look up to. .. oh my.. I thought they all wanted to win money,  By following Paul they are like lost sheep following the wolf. I thought Cody said it all with his leaving the house.. NO FAKING FRIENDSHIP!! They hated him so why should he care what they thought. I guess none of these people ever watched Big Brother before coming into the house or they wouldn't have jumped into a showmance so fast and they would have seen Paul for what he is. Too bad.. might have been a good season if they hadn't brought Paul back. I would have liked to see how they would have played without him!

If Paul wasn't given the 3 weeks safety and he was backdoored by Cody, I think we would have seen a completely different season that would have been much more competitive.

9 hours ago, joystiick said:

If Paul wasn't given the 3 weeks safety and he was backdoored by Cody, I think we would have seen a completely different season that would have been much more competitive.

Oh, how I wish this is what happened.  I can't stand how production is interceding in Paul behalf.  If Mark gets voted out (and I think he will) I don't know who I will be pulling for.  NOT Paul, Alex or Christmas.  NOT Matt or Raven.  That only leaves Jason, Kevin and Josh and I really don't want any of the to win.  I guess Kevin, although he hasn't done anything in the game yet, but he has not been mean or as two-faced as the other two.

9 minutes ago, Newby said:

Oh, how I wish this is what happened.  I can't stand how production is interceding in Paul behalf.  If Mark gets voted out (and I think he will) I don't know who I will be pulling for.  NOT Paul, Alex or Christmas.  NOT Matt or Raven.  That only leaves Jason, Kevin and Josh and I really don't want any of the to win.  I guess Kevin, although he hasn't done anything in the game yet, but he has not been mean or as two-faced as the other two.

It usually takes me a few weeks to pick a favorite, but, usually by the time they get to 10 people left, I have a favorite. This year, I have no favorite and I do not care who wins. 

Worst casting....

Worst editing....

Worst Twist (Temptations)... that just drags on and on and on...

And it seems like ALL the 'one on ones' with the cameras are pre-written and rehearsed.

..... guess you can tell I'm really PO'd at BB this season (but I'm still watching ! !)

2 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Worst casting....

Worst editing....

Worst Twist (Temptations)... that just drags on and on and on...

And it seems like ALL the 'one on ones' with the cameras are pre-written and rehearsed.

..... guess you can tell I'm really PO'd at BB this season (but I'm still watching ! !)

The temptations and "consequences" have been the biggest disappointment in history. If you ask me, there wasn't and are not any real consequence.  

16 hours ago, Newby said:

You know they will get rid of Kevin because he is an easy target. I'm with you .. I don't want any of them to win.

Yeah, I'm rapidly losing interest in this season. It was okay when Cody and Jess were still in it. At least then it was "Team Paul" vs. "Team Jody". But we knew what the outcome would be. Now, it's just "Team Paul" vs. "Whoever is next on Paul's list". They're all idiots. Paul deserves to win, but only because production stacked the game hugely in his favor. Totally unfair game. And very, very, predictable.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of tonight's episode the voice over said Xmas had to get Paul on board with her plan. LMAO! It's Paul's plan! All of those people who only watch the show are probably buying into the crap that production is feeding them.

11 minutes ago, WOC said:

Did anyone notice at the beginning of tonight's episode the voice over said Xmas had to get Paul on board with her plan. LMAO! It's Paul's plan! All of those people who only watch the show are probably buying into the crap that production is feeding them.

Yep, what a joke!  Too bad Zingbot couldn't let slip a few more zings about the way Paul is playing the game and using these numbskulls.  At one time when Paul was dispensing his wisdom on the "Dr. Paul show" and telling them they should never ever go read the commentaries in chat rooms or other media about themselves when they get out or if they do they shouldn't react.  Well of course they will all go see what was said about them and how I would love if there was a way to see their reaction when they all think they might be AFP when they've been labelled ADP - America's Dumbest Players.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Yep, what a joke!  Too bad Zingbot couldn't let slip a few more zings about the way Paul is playing the game and using these numbskulls.  At one time when Paul was dispensing his wisdom on the "Dr. Paul show" and telling them they should never ever go read the commentaries in chat rooms or other media about themselves when they get out or if they do they shouldn't react.  Well of course they will all go see what was said about them and how I would love if there was a way to see their reaction when they all think they might be AFP when they've been labelled ADP - America's Dumbest Players.

I remember that. He probably got slammed after last season and it hurt his feelings. I doubt any of these people will ever really see or feel that the actions this season were over the top bad. They're too delusional.

I thought the last couple of seasons were good and this one started really strong but dang, this is so boring to watch now. Nobody is making any big moves. I'd only vote for Paul to win because he is actually playing. He is back stabbing and lying AND DOING SOMETHING. It's crazy that they are this blind (to a vet no less) and don't even think about getting him out. His name has never been brought up by the last three "power" couples. 

Ughhhh I really hate seasons like this. They're all blind followers. They are gonna feel so stupid. 

6 hours ago, Canopus said:

Yeah, I'm rapidly losing interest in this season. It was okay when Cody and Jess were still in it. At least then it was "Team Paul" vs. "Team Jody". But we knew what the outcome would be. Now, it's just "Team Paul" vs. "Whoever is next on Paul's list". They're all idiots. Paul deserves to win, but only because production stacked the game hugely in his favor. Totally unfair game. And very, very, predictable.

Yes. Agree with everything. I really don't care to watch anymore but I got my kids hooked so I'll probably have to. At least the show is giving me opportunity to talk about bullying and how weak minded people gang up on one person...game or not, it's not right. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I remember that. He probably got slammed after last season and it hurt his feelings. I doubt any of these people will ever really see or feel that the actions this season were over the top bad. They're too delusional.

I recall last year Paul inviting all the HG for his over the top Hallowe'en party.  But if I'm not mistaken there was a rumor that no one showed or no one really wanted to have anything to do with him after BB.  Anybody have details on this?

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

I recall last year Paul inviting all the HG for his over the top Hallowe'en party.  But if I'm not mistaken there was a rumor that no one showed or no one really wanted to have anything to do with him after BB.  Anybody have details on this?

From Reddit last year:

"did anyone else see any of the tweets and pictures from Paul's Halloween party last night? Paul was dressed as a pissed off ballerina, Victor was dressed as a cat (it was a really cute costume) Nicole and Corey were dressed as monkeys, and Bridgette was I think Sailor Moon. Victor Periscoped some of it while Paul and his band played and he showed Bridgette rocking out. So looks like they were the only ones who went unless others just didn't get shown."