Tuesday August 15, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:04am BBT Elena is in the wash area whispering to Christmas asking if she can sleep in the bed with her.

Feeds change to Kevin and Paul outside playing pool. Paul comments that people take things to seriously in the BB house.

Feeds switch back to Mark laying in bed and Elena walked up and took her blankets off. Mark asks if she is not going to sleep here? Elena said that she is not getting in the middle of the Josh Mark thing. Mark comments that is probably the safe bet and Elena agrees that she is going with the safe bet. Elena tells Mark whenever him and Josh figure that situation out you guys let her know.

12:09am BBT Mark asked Elena to please fill up his water bottle. After she leaves the room, Mark tells Matt (who is laying on the other bed with Raven) that he hopes this goes without saying but when he was up there with Paul, Cody has been trying to get Raven up in whistlenuts (Jason) place and trying to get him out and that he had nothing to do with that. Matt tells him that whistlenuts already told him that Cody said that. Mark said that Josh has been running his mouth. Matt said that he would expect for Cody to not try.

Elena brought Mark his water bottle back full and then shut the lights off for them and went into the kitchen where Christmas is sitting at the counter eating. Josh came out of the DR and the girls ask if he got in trouble. Before he could answer the horn went off for Alex to set up her tent and Josh starts jumping around and then headed outside.

Josh came back into the kitchen and told the girls that what is crazy is that him and Cody shook hands on day 55 and agreed on something. Then Josh starts talking about calling someone out because they said they never had an alliance with Cody (Mark maybe?) and that he was going to call Cody in the room to confront hm with the truth. Alex walks through and is heading out to pitch her tent.

12:23am BBT Josh walked out to the back yard where Alex is pitching her tent and setting up her campsite. Jason is laying in the yard next to Alex just watching. Alex asked Josh what happened in the DR and then we get FotH. When the feeds come back Josh is telling Alex that it makes him mad when he (Mark) is playing both sides. Josh continues to tell the two about his conversation with Mark and how Mark has lied to him and not told him things. Jason jumps into the conversation and said the dew is crazy in California, they have some good dew. Josh continues by saying he is done, he addressed him, he drew the line and he does not want to talk to him and then Mark called him a b***h when he walked away. Josh said that he was not going to let Mark call him that after he walks away, Mark can say it to his face. Alex asked what got him in trouble and then we get FotH again. When the feeds come back Josh said that he did not say as much as he wanted to because he was not going to call others out on their game. 

Paul walks in the back yard and starts complaining about Kevin because he asks him all of the time what they can eat as a have not. Josh tells him to sit down and fill him in. Paul sits down and said that now he (Kevin) thinks he is okay. Paul explains that Kevin tried blaming something on Alex and Jason because they have the power. Josh said that they just need to chill with Kevin like they have been but just know what he is doing. 

1:12am BBT Alex is done packing up her camping stuff and heads back up to the HOH room. Mark, Matt and Raven are asleep in one room with the lights out. Elena, Paul, Kevin, Jason and Christmas are in the have not room with general conversation going on.

2:38am BBT everyone is in bed and all the lights are out.

8:07AM BBT This is your Morning Report.  Some of the HG are stirring.  Mark is in the WC, Matt was in the WA and Elena is in the KT after picking up fresh batteries in the SR.  BY is open as Mark notes it is cloudy outside. Elena heads to the WC after Mark exits (he washes his hands).  Matt gets fresh batteries. Everyone has returned to bed except Elena, has grabbed her bag, picked out some clothes and returned to the WC to change.

9:32AM BBBT BB is waking up the HG.  BB is warning feeds will be down later this week. When and for what we don't know: Heads up! The feeds will be down for longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it! Tune in to a special Friday night episode at 8/7c on CBS.

9:48AM BBT Xmas in the WA rolling forward and back.  Alex in bed in HoH - the lights are on but she's tuned out.  Jason joins Xmas in the WA for ADLs, his eXtreme-o-tard around his waste.  Then it's up over one shoulder.  Xmas helps run his mic battery pack inside the uniform and then eXtreme Man is in uniform.  All that is missing is the X to mark the spot.

10:10am BBT Cody is alone in the BY on the exercise bike. Raven & Xmas at the KT counter with Matt & Jason in the KT.  Jason is now wearing his X.  General chit-chat about what day it is.

10:20am BBT In the BY, Cody is handling the ropes while Josh has joined the rest of the house in the KT talking about cereal and other topics.  Cody looks up as an airplane flies over.  Elena is also in the KT.  Kevin still in bed in the HN room.  He starts to get up.  Cody ends his workout and comes into the KT.  The talk is eXtremely ordinary.

10:30am BBT BB says there are fresh batteries in the SR. There are fresh strawberries in the SR, Jason jokes. Paul still sleeping in HN room with mask on.  Kevin makes way to the SR. BB tells HG to stop sleeping and Jason mockingly says STFU.  Kevin changes to a tank and Xmas is called to the DR. Cody is back on the bike with a cup of (I assume) coffee in his right hand.

10:35am Talk turns to Cody refusing to engage with the house even though he's leaving Thurs. They think it's because he's depressed Jess is gone. Cody is now on the hammock with his coffee.  Jason tells Kev he's going to build shoulder brackets to hold the X up - it weighs heavy on his head. Alex and Paul are still sleeping.  They haven't blown the horn yet, Jason says.  He's eaten 11 hot dogs in 2 1/2 days.

10:45AM BBT Alex has moved outside HoH to her indoor campsite.  Raven checks o her.  Cody is still outside, alone. Jason is holding jester court in the WA with Xmas and Josh.  Cody is talking out loud on the hammock about how he lost comps and is at the end of his game. He hates Josh's laugh.  In the KT, Josh and Jason are dancing and playing.  Cody says these people keep trying to drag him into their convos and won't leave him in peace. He's glad Elena stole $5k from Alex and then punished her; Jess will get a laugh from that. At 9pm, there's usually so much other stuff going on that no cameras on him eating cereal.  Sorry Jess.  This is a stretch for him, talking to a camera.

10:50AM BBT Alex was kicked out of HoH so BB could put in the laptop for the HoH blog.  Jason goes up stairs to lay next to her, then shouts to Josh to STFU because BB keeps telling him to stop singing. Jason tells Alex Cody is detached again - he can't tell if he's faking when he's nice or not nice. Paul is apparently sleeping in.

10:55AM BBT More from Cody talking to himself earlier: I miss Jess. We spent 53 days together then nothing. I'm pretty sure I hate all these people - they think the louder they are, the better they look. Must be a sh*tty season to watch - no one playing the game, always doing what is safe. I'm not a F*ing pussy, not going to sit back and skate to the end.  Paul is finally up.  Cody says he's trying to pace out his day, make it go faster. A day feels like a week. He'll stay in the hammock until the sun hits his foot then go shower, chunk more coffee.  He cleans out of boredom but that just helps them out and he doesn't even want them to thank him let alone talk to him.  What can I do without them talking to me?

11:00AM BBT Jason and Paul are dancing in the KT while the pity party of one continues in the BY. These guys are psychotic, crazy, he says. Imagine what they are like in person. Wish I could stay out of the KT - Raven's cooking is yuck. Matt is always eating. I just want to sit there by myself. Kevin is in the BY getting ready to exercise.  I'm losing my mind, Cody tells him, talking to myself.  I beat you to that weeks ago, Kevin jokes, July 2nd.  Kevin says we only get the BY twice a week.  Imagine if it's an elaborate comp and they shut it down today, Cody says.  Don't even, Kevin responds.

11:00am BBT: Cody and Kevin talking in the BY Kevin says Cody the key is like i am a have not this week so i am ok you can not let them know it bothers you  but i can go three days without eating and the bed i like to be alone. Cody says it is like these people here if they do not get a luxury they complain. Kevin says oh i know.

11:03am BBT: Jason comes out and Kevin and Jason are walking in the BY as Jason complains he has 4 more days in the unitard. Paul and raven then go out to the BY and looking at the sky as it is cloudy there today.

11:06am BBT: Jason Kevin and Paul standing by the pool table and Jason says the sun is coming out he has to make like a vampire and get inside.

11:12am BBT: Josh, Christmas in the KT cleaning Josh's necklace while Matt is washing dishes.

11:17am BBT: Paul and Kevin playing pool as Cody watches them play. Just general talk about watching hands. BB keeps telling HG to please stop singing.

11:26am BBT: Christmas doing make up in the wash area as Jason brushes his teeth, Josh says he needs to brush his teeth also as he leaves the WA. In the BY Kevin is telling Paul how to play pool as mark watches and Cody and Elena are talking on the lounger in the BY but can not hear what they are saying over kevin's yelling.

11:37am BBT: General talk going on in the house and in the BY about working out, telling stories and Playing pool.

11:52am BBT: Pool games still going in the BY , In the WA Elena and Matt leave the WA and go to the KT where raven is sweeping.

11:58am BBT: Elena goes to the BY eating  cereal and tells them she is eating gorilla munch cereal then Josh says he does not like it at all. In the KT Matt and raven are still cleaning the KT and sweeping. raven is complaining there is so much hair on the floor and yelling gross. Paul walks through and ask if that is her weave and she says yeah i think so. She then complains more and whines and says what are we living in.

12:05pm BBT: raven is mopping the floors and says it looks so good when the floor is clean. Matt is in the KT making food now as Raven yells it is so clean now. Elena walks through and says wow i will try to stay on the carpet.

12:09pm BBT: Matt is called to the DR and he says ok Gypsy you ready for the snap chat glasses and she says yeah yeah i am ready. Matt heads to the DR. Mark, Kevin and Josh in the BY playing pool. Alex starting laundry  while Christmas is riding the excersize bike.

12:11pm BBT: Matt is out of DR and raven puts the snap chat glasses on walking around she goes to the lounge RM and ask Paul what he is doing he says reading the bible. She says reading the bible? Your Satan and he says i know my hands are burning then he realizes she has the glasses on. raven then leaves and goes to see everyone else.

12:20pm BBT: Raven going around asking Alex and Jason how they like their punishments and Alex says hers sucks and Jason says his is extreme.

12:34pm BBT: Kevin and Cody talking about using snap chat and Kevin says his kids all have that and talk to each other on that. In the KT Raven and Matt making turkey tacos, Alex, Jason and Josh just talking general talk while mark gets a drink. Just general talk going on.

12:40pm BBT: Kevin and Jason talking about not eating much as they are on slop. Kevin says everyone is always telling him he can not go without food. Paul and Elena in the lounge rm talking  about having resentment and Paul tells her to let it go.

12:53pm BBT: Paul telling Elena and josh how he  likes to feel happy and how he likes it when he is dangerous and how being scared makes him happy cause it keeps him on his toes. he tells them they can not live your life on what if's you got to get out there and do what you have to do.

1:21PM BBT  Kevin, Paul, Christmas, Mark and Josh are in the lounge room.  Jason and Alex are in the HOH room studying together. 

Kevin leaves but comes back in and asks where the slop is.  Mark gets up to go help. 

1:23 PM BBT  Paul talks about Kevin wants constant attention.  Josh says Kevin has watched BB before.  Paul agrees. 

1:24 PM BBT  Christmas talks about how Kevin will talk about complete random stuff when they're having serious conversations.  Josh says he watches Kevin work out and he's a beast.  Josh says Kevin told him early in the game to let the others think they're fools and not smart.  Paul says another thing he's not liking about Kevin is Kevin's backhanded compliments like 'look how smart Paul is.'

1:25 PM BBT  Josh says Kevin knows he had people fooled but now he sees they're figuring him out.  Paul says he doesn't think Kevin should make it past final 7 because of how smart he is.  Paul says Kevin remembers "EVERY. THING."  Josh says Kevin in the past has tried to talk to him about Paul but he saw they're close, he quit.  Paul says, "I'm not stupid so I've put him in check."  Paul says Kevin wants to keep Cody around so a target will be in the house.  Josh says he's going to squash everything with Mark because Kevin, Raven and Matt try to instigate it and make it worse. 

1:28 PM BBT  Josh says he doesn't think Matt and Raven are sharing everything.  Paul says it's not good what they're doing right now (Josh, Paul and Christmas being in a room alone together).  Christmas volunteers to leave and goes out of the room. 

1:42 PM BBT  Mark and Josh have been talking in the lounge room.  I missed what they've been saying but now they're rehashing about what's happened between them.  Mark is telling Josh he wanted Josh out when he was on the block with Ramses because they had just had their fight. Josh says Mark was a dick for a week.  Mark says this makes him mad because he's said he was sorry so many times but Josh doesn't let it go.  (He's not worked up. both are staying calm.)  Josh says Mark has to understand something.. the one thing I respect from Cody and Jessica is I knew where they stood the entire time.  Josh says Mark has never made it clear until yesterday where he stood.  This week all Josh has seen Mark do is hang out and talk to Cody.  Josh says Mark's guilty by association. 

1:56 PM BBT  Christmas and Alex are confronting cody about having a ride-or-die thing w/ Mark since day one.  Cody wants to know what's the point of getting anything out of Cody since he's going home this week.  Christmas says yeah what's the point of you even being here?  you ruined Jessica's game and now you're going out next.  Alex is telling Cody he's been lying to her face.  Alex asks cody does he ever say anything that's the truth.  cody says nope.  Kevin wants to know why Cody doesn't like alex and Christmas. kevin says he's got to deal w/ this stuff in real life and like people in the real life.  he gives cody some stuff to think about tonight.  kevin says it takes a real man to say he's sorry.  cody says he doesn't regret anything.  kevin says he can talk to everyone and treat everyone nicely.  kevin says he's not getting onto cody or anything.

Kevin says if everyone wants, he'll be quiet and polite.  alex says she's always respected him. josh says he doesn't hate him either. cody says that's fine. Christmas says idk why yall are even preaching to him because he doesn't give an f***.

alex says she thinks he's faking this because he's trying to make himself the victim.