Monday August 14, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

10:07 AM BBT:   Christmas talks about hearing matt and raven making out.  paul:  "I will call his ass out." they talk about his brother going to Harvard and they must have money.  they say matt promised raven he'd take her to Ireland for her surgery.  Jason said he can't even see matt reading a blue print.  Christmas says what matt does for a living and says that's how matt knew how much the door to outside cost.  Jason says, "that f'ing door doesn't cost $15,000!!"

Christmas says they're absolutely a showmance.  Alex: but matt treats her so weird.  when she cut her hand, he didn't offer her a band aid." Jason: because she gets hurt all the time!! if she was my girl, I'd have to bang her head in the toilet!"

Jason: I just don't believe that girl (raven) as far as I can throw her.

they notice matt's coming upstairs.  paul says, "let's just feel him in on something.. like about cody or something."

10:11 AM BBT:  in the HOH room, they tell matt he smells good.  they talk about how cody thinks Matt is paul's foot soldier.  paul says he has a new nickname "the devil". 

Alex is mad about Elena taking one of her sayings.  Matt says, "raven told me last night that elena really wanted to talk to me about something but I was already asleep."

they're talking about how elena wants Jason to use the veto on her so that she wouldn't have to pack.  they're laughing that she's saying that's her reason for wanting the veto to be used on her. 

Alex says how cody kept running around opening every door for her.  Jason jokes that there's a new romance.  Christmas says that's what he would do for Jessica. 

10:15 AM BBT Christmas says, "the next time Cody opens a door for you.. say, 'gracias'" [because that's what Jessica would say all the time]. Alex laughs and says that's why America probably thinks they're all assholes because they see all this mean stuff they do but they don't see all the weird stuff in between that makes them want to be mean to the others.

Paul says he thinks Cody's trying to hit on every girl in this house.  Christmas says nope. they laugh.  Christmas says it's because she has more muscle than Cody.

Paul asks matt if he can start marching around him (Paul) in front of Cody since Cody thinks matt is Paul's soldier now.  Matt says how Jessica told Cody he wasn't allowed to fart in front of her.  Paul says he wouldn't do that either.

10:18 AM BBT Matt: when we were selecting chips for veto. I looked over at Cody and I felt so bad for him. the dude has gained about 10-12 pounds. (everyone agrees) he just looked miserable. on a human level, I do feel bad for him." Paul:  "but understand, this is  a game. no one is dying."  cameras 1 and 2 are still on Cody. he's working out in the back yard and so is josh.

10:20 AM BBT:  Matt asks if they've considered that Kevin might have been one of the 3 votes for Ramses.  I don't think it was to go against the house. I think he just really disliked him."

raven comes into the HOH room.  Matt tells raven she talked in her sleep again. 

raven: so Cody's a very rude person. I'm in there sleeping, Cody opens the door. Cody walks in and looks down at Elena.  he weirdly laughs at us. and walks out."  everyone said he's losing it.

10:23 AM BBT:  Raven: "we go outside last night. 2:30 am. mark and kevin were playing pool.  within 5 minutes, they didn't finish their pool game. kevin says, "alright guys I'm going to bed." and then mark goes in. 

matt:  I love kevin to death. but it did make me nervous yesterday when we told our 2 week plan in front of him yesterday.

paul:  "yeah we need to stop doing that.  but it makes him be a part of it though."

matt:  "I like your idea of keeping elena distant and making her nervous"

in the green room, cody and Jason are talking.  it's hard to hear because cody is breathing heavy from working out. Jason says, "it aint over til it's over." cody: "if you take matt out, we can have a huge chance."  cody's saying he'd take the blame for something. .  cody's telling Jason what he should tell alex.  he's telling Jason to tell alex to make a big move. cody tells Jason that everyone besides one person has thrown Jason's name out.

Jason says when he heard a certain deal, he thought f*** everybody.

cody: if you can find another way to work numbers to get to the end, then good. but I don't think it'll happen.   cody remind Jason that he (cody) will always be a target.  yall can act and say that I lied to yall to get yall to keep me. i'll go along with it.  alex is such a big player. I'd hate to see her make a safe move. it might not even be a safe move, if it's double eviction, they might immediately get her out.

10:30 AM BBT: Jason to cody: "matt and raven are up there now. that's why I left." cody says if matt is voted out, raven will be so lost.  it'll change for the better if yall don't put me on the block.

Jason: im just going to go up there later, and im going to say seriously, what's going to happen next week. and we'll go over every scenario. 

cody says they can't trust anyone besides themselves.  you gotta understand, the next HOH, they're coming after yall. so yeah keep telling alex the only person that's going to keep her safe is herself. trust doesn't exist. just think about numbers.  when you eventually have your back against the wall, you'll need me. because I have a slight pull w/ mark and elena. 

Jason talks about how  smart mark is. mark's favorite game is chess. he's a smart guy.  cody and Jason split up.  cody stays in the green room. 

10:33 AM BBT Jason walks back into the HOH room and farts right when he walks in and cracks up.

10:34 AM BBT in the HOH room is Matt, Jason, Christmas, Paul, Alex, Raven. 

10:36 AM BBT Cody's in the rose room talking to Elena.  Elena's laying in bed (just woke up).  Cody's telling elena her plan of everyone voting to get matt out.  I didn't catch it all but before cody left the rose room, elena says thanks.

Paul and Christmas gets called to the DR. 

10:37 AM BBT:  Jason says how Kevin says he never watched bb but they think Kevin did watch it. 

10:39 AM BBT:  Paul says he's going to ask Kevin how he slept last night and see if Kevin says anything about going out to play pool w/ Mark.  They talk about when they try to talk game, Kevin will randomly talk louder about random stuff. and Kevin will say stuff like, "look at me.. listen to me"  Jason says one time he told Kevin to not do that so that it'll be chill and Kevin didn't understand that he did that to people.  Jason says when he was in a pissed off mood about having to wear the extreme outfit, he just wanted to be around Kevin because Kevin is like a dad.  they talk about how much they truly due love him.

10:42 AM BBT  Matt says he thinks he knows how Kevin's family has so much money.  they talked about gambling and in some type of conversation, Kevin walked over and whispered to matt, "it was my dad". they talked about how Kevin's family has tons of money just in cash.  Matt talks to Jason about what his speech will be to Jason when he uses the Veto to save Jason.

11:01 AM BBT Matt, Raven, Jason and Alex are in the HOH room talking about how sketchy Kevin is. Raven: "Watch when we get out of here we'll find out Kevin is a Superfan." Everyone chuckles. Jason: "He's not afraid to act stupid, though." Matt: "No he's not." Raven: "Oh Kevin."

11:02am BBT: Alex gets called to the STR she gets out of bed and goes then goes back to the HOHR and gets back in bed. Jason laying on the couch telling her he is going over his Speech for Matt so he can be taken off the block. In the KT Paul and Christmas are watching Matt fold towels. Just general talk going on.

11:08am BBT: Kevin says he is going out to walk in the BY.  BB comes on and says why do you not understand Wake up. Paul starts laughing says Elena. They are trying to get her up. Paul then says that was rude of BB.

11:16am BBT: Josh in the BY riding the bike and talking to the swan in the pool. In the KT Paul, Christmas, Raven and Matt laughing. they then talk about evictions and going on slop. Elena goes to the BY to lay in the sun laughing at Josh for talking to the swan.

11:20am BBT: Feeds just went to FOTH could be POV meeting.

12:19 PM BBT  Christmas, Paul, Alex and Elena are in the bathroom.  They talk about Cody and Mark are the ones outside.  And the only person not happy other than Cody is Mark (since the Veto meeting).  Paul: "I'm trying to wrap my mind around it. it's not like we've done anything weird to him."

12:21 PB BBT Paul talks about last season how Paulie didn't talk about his aunt dying all season but then when he was about to get voted out, he brought up his aunt.  They all hated it.  Paul says Kevin has been weird every since Paul walked in on Kevin talking to Cody.  Jason tells Paul about when Cody told him that they're all about Paul show.  Kevin comes in and asks Jason to talk.  Jason follows him.  Christmas whispers to Paul that "He's not happy".

12:23 PB BBT Kevin ask Jason what's going on.  Jason says, "they're asking why Kevin isn't happy."  Kevin, "WHO said that? they didn't say that about me." Jason: "I told them that Kevin just truly doesn't like someone hurting."  Kevin, "I think they're just saying that." Jason: "I told them they don't have to worry about Kevin at all."  Kevin: "now he's out in the yard and I always go out in the yard.. now what am I supposed to do, not go out?"  (talking about Cody) Jason: "no, just go out. it's all good." they leave the room and Kevin goes out into the back yard.

12:25 PM BBT: Alex is sitting in the HOH bed.  Cody is in the hot tub.  Paul, Christmas and Jason go to the HOH room. 

12:26 PM BBT:  Paul:  as soon as kevin walked by me, he gave me the weirdest look.  I'm gonna call him out and ask him why he looked at me like that.  i'll say 'look bitch, don't f'ing look at me like that'"  Jason tells them what he told Kevin. Paul says, "why did you say my name?" Jason: "im sorry! it just came out. I told him that he's in the group and he's in the loop.  we all say your name w/ the best intentions in mind."  Paul: "he was the only person who wasn't enthusiastic about cody going on the block."

12:28 PM BBT:  paul says again he was going to check kevin and ask him why he looked at him that way.  Jason says he really does love you though.  Alex: "does he though?"  Jason starts to tell him how Kevin says he'd always protect him.  Alex interrupts him and says he says it to everyone.  Paul says the stuff Kevin is doing doesn't add up. 

12:30 PM BBT:  paul says Jason you can't just toss it all on me. I'm not worried about it.  raven walks in and they completely change and act like they're talking about cody being unhappy.  it was a smooth transition.  Raven suggests one person voting for Elena.  they all agree and think it's a good idea.

kevin walks into the HOH room and says "I aint never kissed his ass or anything.  I've been downstairs for 5 weeks and he's never talked to me.  let someone else vote for elena.  I say he needs to be voted out by everyone so he can see no one liked him." Jason explains to Kevin they're wanting to throw Elena off to freak her out to want to know why someone voted her out.  Alex says it can't be Jason who votes Elena because Jason sucks at lying. 

12:34 PM BBT  They talk about how frustrated they are with Cody that now he's trying.  Paul says he's like a leech on energy.  He says Cody's been sucking on his cock by making him muffins but he still talks to others about getting Paul out.  Alex is back downstairs.  Paul talks about Cody saying they're two generals going to war.

12:36 PM BBT  Paul worries that she might get fired up to win HOH if they throw some votes against her. 

12:13pm BBT: Feeds are back. Paul and Christmas in the WA with Jason and Kevin, In the KT is Elena  and Matt making lunch and doing trash. Matt goes to the WA and  Kevin asking if the towels are dirty or not. 

12:14pm BBT: Paul; tells Christmas they have 7 more hours left to be bound together. She says good she will not miss them beds at all. Alex goes to the WA where Jason is  then Christmas and Paul come in as Alex leaves so Christmas can brush her teeth.

12:24pm BBT: Cody and mark  in the BY in the sun. Kevin goes to the BY to work out. Alex has gone to her HOHR and is in bed. Paul and Christmas are going to the HOHR with Jason following. Paul says Kevin gives him looks as he walks by and Jason says that is my fault i told him not to be hanging out with Cody.

12:26pm BBT: Jason, Paul, Christmas and Alex still talking about Kevin talking to Cody and  how Kevin says he is not friends with Cody and Paul says he will talk to Kevin and Jason says no. Raven now comes to the HOHR as Alex says here she comes shut up. raven comes in and says i asked Cody if he wanted a chicken taco and he was rude and said no. Kevin comes in and tells the group that he has never fed Cody or slept with him  or anything and he wont start now either.

12:30 PM BBT: I've been downstairs for 5 weeks and he's never talked to me.  let someone else vote for Elena.  I say he needs to be voted out by everyone so he can see no one liked him." Jason explains to Kevin they're wanting to throw Elena off to freak her out to want to know why someone voted her out.  Alex says it can't be Jason who votes Elena because Jason sucks at lying.

12:37pm BBT:  Paul worries that Elena might get fired up to win HOH if they throw some votes against her. 

12:45pm BBT: Paul telling Kevin that Cody is trying to make Kevin feel bad by talking small talk to him and thinking he has a friend in the house , Paul tells Kevin to just tell Cody not to talk to him at all. Jason says we are gold right now. Kevin gets up to go outside and Jason tells him enjoy it.

12:52pm BBT: Elena in the KT talking about her friends and her followers to Matt, raven and Josh in the KT. In the HOHR Paul, Christmas and Alex with Jason talking  and repeating themselves about Kevin not talking to Cody anymore and how Paul is going to confront Kevin about it.

12:56pm BBT: Just general talk in the KT as Josh is making tuna. In the HOH rm they are laughing about Jason yelling he is extreme.

1:33pm Kevin, Paul, Christmas, Elena in HN waiting for Mark to come in and choose a lock, he will go for purple....WBRB. Back and he hasn't done it yet. Paul and Christmas talk about how hard its been with the jumper suits on. Christmas says it would have been harder if she had feet. Mark comes in with the key....he goes with purple....the key fits, he screams "Finally!! no I'm kidding" he reaches in and pulls out the green tag, he is no longer a HN.

1:41pm Mark figuring out where to sleep now, says he will still eat slop...and granola. Mark tells Josh and Matt in  HOH that he has safety, they are a little upset he didn't it w/o them but congrat him.

1:51pm Paul tells Elena he is so over Cody.  Paul hates helmets, his beard keeps getting stuck in it. Paul wishes Cody didn't make it to jury, wonders if he will vote game for emotionally. Just glad both aren't in there together.

1:57pm Paul and Christmas talk, Paul is upset that Mark won safety but at least he's out of the HN  room. Kevin tells them he told Mark to leave them a pillow. In HOH Josh is going to take a bubble bath. WBRB.

2:49pm Paul and Jason talking in HN, Mark getting his things together. Cody has his feet in the hottub, most HG are sunning aka sleeping in BY.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic