Monday August 14, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty pinned this topic

7:25 BBT Cody was trying to talk to Alex about something (I missed it) to which Alex replied, "I'm sorry, I've been messing with this all morning (referring to her supplies) I'm not much of a conversationalist." Cody told her that was alright and is now drinking coffee and walking around the BY

8:17 BBT Houseguests are up early and in the BY! Cody is exercising on the bike, Alex is packing up her supplies, Paul and Christmas are tethered together sitting and watching Alex, Jason is laying in the hammock, and Josh is standing around. General chitchat at this time. 

53 minutes ago, TnVols5 said:

7:25 BBT Cody was trying to talk to Alex about something (I missed it) to which Alex replied, "I'm sorry, I've been messing with this all morning (referring to her supplies) I'm not much of a conversationalist." Cody told her that was alright and is now drinking coffee and walking around the BY

7:23 BBT Cody mentioned the other day Alex told him he got 2 votes to stay, she said "you got 3"; He acted surprised and says "I got 3?" then instantly tells her the 3rd vote was Christmas [surprised, but instantly named Christmas, wonder how he knew]. Alex said "it wasn't her, I confronted her about it"  ; Cody says "I only want to protect the one because the person was good, but Christmas I don't care about." Alex says fair enough. 

8:18amBBT: Alex still packing up her gear. Paul/Xmas sitting in the BY watching. Jason is in the hammock. Matt left WCA as Cody headed in. BY group assuming it's day 55, Aug 16th. Doing shout outs. Josh doing laundry. Matt back to bed.

8:20amBBT: Alex tells Jason to tell X/Paul about the conversations. He starts talking and is drowned out by the planes in the background. "He made a deal with the devil, but I don't know who he was talking about" Jason says about Cody. They are trying to figure out who the devil was. Paul says, "The deal we all made with.." "He said it was Mark & Elena's idea, that's what he said, remember?" They seem to be discussing the deal Jess wanted so that she wouldn't use her hex.

8:22amBBT: Cody's idea is to put up Raven and blame him for all of the false info. (According to Alex, who is rehashing this to Jason, Josh, Paul and Xmas.) Cody ADLs in the WCA. Paul suggests that Alex tell Raven. She says no because she would react and blow their plan. Cody wants to get Matt out first as he is Paul's "number one soldier". Paul is flabbergasted.

8:26amBBT: The BY crew talking about Kevin and Cody working together. Lots of speculation about Kevin/Cody working together. Alex thinks that Cody is all over her because today is veto ceremony and wants to see what she is going to do. Josh keeps trying to talk, but Paul keeps shushing him. Paul saying that they should all have private convesations with him (Kevin?) about taking him to the end and maybe it would settle him down. Josh finally allowed to talk and says he walked in on a convo with Mark/Kevin and they changed the subject real quick.

8:30amBBT: Plan is to make Elena feel super uncomfortable. Cody thinks he has a chance to stay. Paul asks who he thinks he has for votes. Sounds like MarK, Jason & Kevin. Paul and Alex thinking they should keep the show going to make Cody think he has a chance to stay. They are trying to figure out who the 4th vote would be. Jason wants to know why they are entertaining it but they say they are just trying to figure out the numbers.

8:35amBBT: Alex thinks that the more paranoid they get everyone the more they will talk. Including Elena and Cody. Cody's plan was if you can put up Raven, I can control Elena. Josh is sent off into the house to find Cody & Kevin. Fish as Paul discusses something to do with last year and Vic's battle back. The feeds come back and Paul is discussing DR asking questions about him, the only vet in the game.

8:45amBBT: Josh comes back and says he can't find Kevin & Cody and thinks they are upstairs. Cody is actually in the DR. Alex still doesn't have all of her stuff packed up. She has been too busy chatting. Cody standing in the KT drinking coffee again. Now debating who helped Jody study for the storm comp because he got so many points. Josh saying they can't check Kevin because he will panic. Alex finally has her stuff packed and is heading up to the HoH room.

8:55amBBT: A lot of talk from Josh telling Xmas and Paul that Kevin is paranoid (he keeps repeating himself). Alex has gone to the SR. Paul/Xmas in the KT with Cody and chatting about if they are going to play music and if they can/can't hear it in the HN room. Alex messing with her bags in the SR. Paul/Cody talking about Marines. Paul asks what time they get you up, Cody says it depends.

9:04amBBT: Cody in SR changing battery and then talks to the camera. "See, even if I were to pull that last ditch with Matt, what happens is that I still don't have the numbers. I need them to do the plan. I need them to do the plan where they put Raven up. That is the freakin ideal plan. If I do go last ditch with Matt I still don't have the numbers. I don't know how to play it. Frack." Cody leaves the SR. Alex and Jason up in the HoH room. 

9:07amBBT: Xmas/Paul in the KT general chatter. Josh running in the BY. Paul/Xmas whispering in the KT now. They decide to head to sit down to wait for her to get her meds. (she gets calls into the DR) Hard to make out what is being said as Paul stirs his coffee. Alex/Jason in the HoH discussing Kevin. Now they are trying to find Cody again. He is outside doing laundry Jason says. 

9:11amBBT: Alex says she isn't sure how they are going to get Maven out. She said she can't do it. Jason says screw that he has no problem doing that. Josh comes in and grabs Paul's coffee cup for him to refill, as Paul has to wait by the outside DR door for Xmas. Josh called out twice to put on his mic. Jason says that kid drives him nuts. Josh goes to get the mic from BY and Xmas/Paul start to head upstairs. Feeds switch to quiet BY.

9:16amBBT: Matt finally up in the WCA and Paul telling him about the fact that Cody got up to go outside and talk to Alex and Jason but that the whole crew went out with him so they couldn't talk. Matt giving Josh crap for not wearing his mic and getting called out. Upstairs Jason and Alex talking. He asks if she has allergies because she is sniffling & snorting a lot. Alex takes meds. Talking about next HoH Jason says, "If it's anything manly I will win it".

9:19amBBT: Matt back to bed. Cody back to WC. Upstairs, Alex, Jason, Paul and Xmas in the HOH room. Talking about making a deal with Kevin (everyone separately) to keep him calm. They are talking about Kevin lying about the deal from Cody and if Cody mentioned Christmas being safe or not. To her face, Kevin mentioned her, but around everyone else he didn't.

9:25amBBT: Cody waiting for the dryer to finish, Josh walking/running the BY. Christmas saying that Kevin thinks that the women are not as good as the men in the game. He tried to non-nonchalantly squash the Mark/Xmas thing the other day and Xmas ignoring him. Paul says that when discussing the DR, Josh was ready to be a pawn and that if it were Kevin he would be sketch about it.

9:03 BBT Cody in storage room changing batteries; talks to camera saying he doesn't have the numbers even doing the "last ditch with Matt", quiet counting on his fingers then says "but I know how to play it, Fbomb"

9:40 AM BBT:  Since I started watching about 10 minutes ago, Paul, Christmas, Jason and Alex have been in the HOH room talking about all the things Kevin is doing that they hate.  They're getting tired of him being weird about the game- starting to question what's going on and talking to Cody some.  They also complained about how rude Kevin is sometimes (talking super late at night and wanting to carry on conversations when everyone's asleep).  Josh comes up to the HOH room.  Josh goes off on what all he wants to say to Cody.  Christmas and the others tell him he can't do that.  Josh says he's trying to distance himself from Mark and Elena to seem like he's not with them anymore.  Paul says, "they think they're smart.  They think we'll believe that they aren't working together and as soon as one of them wins HOH, they hook back up and go after us."

9:44 AM BBT Josh tells them they Mark and Elena's strategy (told by Cody and Jess to Kevin) was to separate themselves and build relationships with others and pretend they aren't together anymore.  Christmas says they know that's happening because she's caught Mark and Elena up until 4am talking.  Josh has seen it too. 

Paul says they need to start study more.  He doesn't think there's a lot in the house to study.  Christmas disagrees and says there's a lot of things.

Josh goes back to talking about want to check Cody.  Josh says, "when I want to check him, let me check him."

Alex says they need to make Elena feel isolated.  Paul says, "so we should pretend to be cool with cody to freak elena out? and then when cody's on the way out, say whatever we want to say to him since he's headed to jury."

9:47 AM BBT:  Paul says what's funny to him about cody is cody's unnatural weird, forceful conversations... Josh says Cody said he noticed the camera doesn't follow him anymore.  "Uh yeah, because Jessica isn't here anymore.  he's boring." [cameras 1 and 2 have been on cody practically all morning and they're on him now.. brushing his teeth.]

9:18 BBT Alex, Jason, Paul and Christmas in HOHR; talking about Kevin pressuring everyone into going to final two and how he hangs out with Cody and how he has told everyone a different story about the "deal" he offered Cody. They think Kevin is making deals with the males and how he thinks the females are not the smartest/stupid. Brought up Kevin's lie to Josh about Josh upsetting Cody and that's why he was in the Have Not Room and thus missed the question on the comp.  

9:36 BBT game play for next week discussion, Matt and Raven the topic, how they are feeling safe, if Raven gets upset to calm her down talk about her mom, her cooking, her dancing etc.  Josh enters talk about if Mark wins HOH Christmas, Josh and Paul will be his targets. Telling Josh he needs to mess with Mark wednesday or thursday to get him off his game for HOH thursday. Josh explaining Cody's strategy of telling everyone Paul and Christmas are outsiders, and how he's not with Mark and Elena.Josh saying Cody and Jess told someone (he thinks Kevin) that Mark and Elena's strategy was to separate and insert themselves in with everyone else. Alex said "smart strategy".  

9:46 BBT Paul asks Alex what does she want to happen this week...Josh check Mark to get him off his game? No answer as convo went to Cody saying cameras don't follow him now that Jess is gone...bashing him. 

9:49 AM BBT:  Josh:  mark and cody f'ing drive me insane.  Alex laughs and says, "do they josh??"

Jason says there's 5 people who aggravate the F out of him.  Josh says, "one is me."  Jason says no it's not you.

mark, elena, matt, raven and cody are the ones who Jason says drives him crazy.  Paul:  "every since yall pointed out the thing that raven does.. it makes me want to kill myself."  they talk about paul no picking up on stuff.  paul says today he's going to show them.. he's going to talk really good about something and then go the opposite direction with it. and then raven will go along with it and repeat everything they say.

9:51 AM BBT: Jason : "raven only wants you to talk about her own stories. and he wants you talk about her the entire thing."  Christmas: "all of raven's stories contradict herself."

9:52 AM BBT:  Christmas is talking about Raven fake sleeping.  Paul asks Josh to go see who went outside (it's cody).  The camera's on cody laying on the hammock.  Josh goes downstairs.  Paul tells them that Mark went for the have not key in hopes of getting off of being a have not.

9:54 AM BBT:  Jason goes back to talking and laughing about Raven pretend sleeping. 

Josh is outside running while cody's still laying in the hammock. 

9:45 AM BBT:  Paul:  if mark and cody try to say they don't have a final two alliance, they might as well stamp "f'ing idiot' on my forehead.

Christmas is talking about when cody came back in the house, mark immediately went back to cody. 

Paul said he was ready for if Cody won HOH, he was going to tell mark something like, "why don't you try to tell me that again but this time, try taking cody's d**k out of your mouth."  now they're imitating how mark speaks, "alls I'm saying is...."

paul:  once cody's gone, we released the josh on mark because mark will s**t..

alex says she thinks mark does better under pressure.  Jason agrees.  paul thinks he's lying.  Christmas thinks he does well too. 

paul says "but he wasn't in any danger during those times he won.  Christmas says Mark thinks he was in danger.

10:01 AM BBT:  in the HOH room, they talk about Josh is doing better since he started BB.  they talk about how josh's mom makes his bed up.  Jason says josh's dad got locked up for 3 or 4 months.  Christmas says she knows he's freaking out wondering if his mom and sister is doing okay because his dad went in right before josh went into BB.  Christmas says he's having a hard time because it bothers him thinking about his mom watching the show because he doesn't want his mom to worry about him.  especially since his dad isn't home.

Paul:  "here's the thing.. kevin says stuff on tv about owing people some money and talks about being a gangster.. there's NO way you would say that stuff on camera... on a tv show." alex speculates he's an actor.

Christmas brings up how Raven's accent always changes.  She says even Matt called her out.  Alex says, "what's going on with matt and raven?"  paul:  "he clowns on me for having a girlfriend"  Christmas: "matt used to be super over weight. he got into shape. he was interested in a girl before he was fit. when he got fit, they started dating. I think she burned him and then he was like, 'f this'. so he lives with two of his roommates and they go out and party."  Jason: "I wondered if he was heterosexual for a while."  alex says that Jason thinks matt's gay.