Returning Players

1 hour ago, Hanna said:

I really wish BB would stop bringing returning players back. It is only good for an All Stars season. It ruins the season for me when vets are mixed with newbies.

In this case, just bringing back one vet, then giving him safety for three weeks gave him a huge advantage. Not only did he have a full season of experience and the safety, he got to ingratiate himself with the newbies by giving half the players safety for the first eviction. CBS pretty much set Paul up to make it through at least half the season. 

I too dislike the return players on any reality show.  Is there not enough people vying and dreaming of the opportunity. Survivor is really bad for this...  Cant stand it and how CBS and producers seemed to have put everything in Pauls favour to make it to the finals...  

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

In this case, just bringing back one vet, then giving him safety for three weeks gave him a huge advantage. Not only did he have a full season of experience and the safety, he got to ingratiate himself with the newbies by giving half the players safety for the first eviction. CBS pretty much set Paul up to make it through at least half the season.

Unreal. Ruins the season for me.

43 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I do not mind the returning player aspect as much as the obvious skewing of outcome that resulted when Paul had all those weeks of safety

I would prefer a season of all returning players. I find it hard for myself to give the new players a chance when some of my favorites come back.

23 hours ago, canadagrl said:

I too dislike the return players on any reality show.  Is there not enough people vying and dreaming of the opportunity. Survivor is really bad for this...  Cant stand it and how CBS and producers seemed to have put everything in Pauls favour to make it to the finals...

Exactly!

16 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I would prefer a season of all returning players. I find it hard for myself to give the new players a chance when some of my favorites come back.

Interesting they are all on a level field for me...i'm not invested in any of them...although some will make me like them by who they are...like Ramses ...I simply liked him...so was sad to see him go so wastefully of Jess' wishes and all her fault too.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:20 PM, Hanna said:

I really wish BB would stop bringing returning players back. It is only good for an All Stars season. It ruins the season for me when vets are mixed with newbies.

Yep, just posted something about this on another thread.  One of my biggest pet peeves......returnees. 

3 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Interesting they are all on a level field for me...i'm not invested in any of them...although some will make me like them by who they are...like Ramses ...I simply liked him...so was sad to see him go so wastefully of Jess' wishes and all her fault too.

I wish they were on the same level field for me, I can't mentally separate them but only if it is someone I liked in their season. Yeah poor Ramses. Its sad that the strategy was to simply go against Jess.

On 8/11/2017 at 3:35 PM, NYROSE said:

Giving her no respect, stripping her of her desire to play the game, all fall into Paul's basket of tricks to win. You don't like him? what does he care if he gets $$$. ? You are not important and he knows he won't be fan fav.

I think Paul has his own clothing line and lots of followers, I think he should be worried about what people think. I think he thinks he can do damage control once he is out of the house, blame it on the game. And that works for a lot of people but I think he is playing a very disrespectful game. I thought I read in a live feeds discussion that he thinks someone in their group (Paul, Josh, Alex, Jason and Christmas) will get the 25k for fan favorite. Shows how delusional he is.

1 hour ago, Hanna said:

I think Paul has his own clothing line and lots of followers, I think he should be worried about what people think. I think he thinks he can do damage control once he is out of the house, blame it on the game. And that works for a lot of people but I think he is playing a very disrespectful game. I thought I read in a live feeds discussion that he thinks someone in their group (Paul, Josh, Alex, Jason and Christmas) will get the 25k for fan favorite. Shows how delusional he is.

Speaking of fan favorite, I suppose it'll be Cody, just because he's a vet.  I don't see anyone as all that likable this season, but we all have our own opinions.  

4 hours ago, Roli said:

Speaking of fan favorite, I suppose it'll be Cody, just because he's a vet.  I don't see anyone as all that likable this season, but we all have our own opinions.  

That's the only reason he could win. There was a poster here way back in the day that coined the phrase "finger banging" referring to people sitting on their computers all day voting for their favorite players. People vote for players with the cute hair ties, lovely smiles, muscles and now a vet.  Never on game play. Lol

27 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

That's the only reason he could win. There was a poster here way back in the day that coined the phrase "finger banging" referring to people sitting on their computers all day voting for their favorite players. People vote for players with the cute hair ties, lovely smiles, muscles and now a vet.  Never on game play. Lol

I agree.  I won't be wasting any time voting for a favorite.  If I did, it would be Cameron, because he didn't make a fool of himself like everyone else because he wasn't on long enough to do so.  :D

31 minutes ago, Roli said:

I agree.  I won't be wasting any time voting for a favorite.  If I did, it would be Cameron, because he didn't make a fool of himself like everyone else because he wasn't on long enough to do so.  :D

After watching this mess, consider Cameron lucky for getting out sooner than later.  Ramses looked like a good kid too.

21 hours ago, Roli said:

I agree. I do not find anyone likable either.

22 hours ago, Roli said:

It would be hilarious if Cameron won. I'd love it. Maybe I'll actually vote this year

On 8/16/2017 at 6:54 AM, Hanna said:

some people thin k there is no such thing as bad publicity when it comes to hocking goods