Friday August 11, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:46 AM BBT:  Christmas is putting on makeup in the bathroom.  Kevin, Josh, Paul, Jason, Matt and Raven are in the kitchen. 

9:47 AM BBT:  Paul- "can we talk about the 9:45 am wakeup?"  Raven complains that she has a headache. 

9:48 AM BBT:  Cody climbs back into bed in the have not room.  Just sitting up in bed.

9:49 AM BBT:  back in the kitchen, paul says he wonders how long Jess took to practice the speech.  Josh says for days.  Paul: "Fool was clearly upset. went home."  Josh wants people to tell him something positive about themselves.  No one so far seems to be doing it, just general talk.

Kevin's positive comment: "I'm so happy to be here. it was so nice to wake up here and see your face.  anyone who needs a mother/father/grandmother/grandfather, you come and talk to me."  Josh asks Matt for something positive.  Matt says when they get out of the house, it'll be 3 weeks until the best holiday (Halloween). 

9:51 AM BBT:  Cody's still just sitting in his have not bed.. just looking at who knows what. 

9:53 AM BBT:  in the kitchen- Josh wants to hear Jason's carmex story again.  Kevin says Christmas should put on a police outfit and stop cody and give him a ticket for walking too fast.  they all laugh and say he wouldn't laugh about it.  kevin says it would be a riot. 

they jokingly complain that Jason f'ed up breakfast for everyone.

9:56 AM BBT:  Paul walks into the have not room.  He gets something next to cody's bed.  before paul leaves the room, he tells cody, "let me know if you want me to remove it."  cody: "thanks."  Back in the kitchen, paul tells the guys "mark and elena are sleeping in there and cody's literally just propped up in his bed just sitting there."

9:57 AM BBT in the bathroom, raven, paul and matt are talking. Matt says he's throwing the safety challenge.  paul says he think they should definitely have elena and mark on the block. 

9:58 AM BBT:  Raven is reporting to Paul about something Elena said.  Raven says Elena said she wished Raven would have won because she's nervous who Alex will put up.  Paul says he doesn't think Elena has the balls to say anything to Alex.  Raven says she thinks she would.  Paul says, "ok so you're gonna be mad.. but if cody wins safety, then of course elena would have to go up." (paul's still talking to raven alone in the bathroom). 

10:02 AM BBT:  Kevin goes up to Raven in the bathroom and tells her to close her eyes.  He hands her a yogurt (I think) that she likes.  she gets excited, thanks him and tells Kevin that he made her morning.

10:03 AM BBT:  Paul and Kevin in the lounge room.  Kevin tells Paul about one of his favorite movies about someone who says would you rather be loved or feared.  Then he doesn't finish his sentence and talks about two yogurts he just found.  Kevin asks Paul what's wrong.  Paul says nothing.  Jason pops in and says he'll be right back.  Paul says Alex is going to probably put up Mark and Elena.  Paul:  "Matt and Raven are too sissy to do anything crazy."  kevin asks who would matt put up if matt won HOH.  Paul says, "matt and elena."  Kevin: "how many times would we have to put them up?"  Paul:  "until they're gone."  Jason comes in and joins Paul and Kevin.  Paul says, "Matt's just trying to play some kind of game where he never has to go up and he thinks he can win. like derrick or something."  Kevin says cody would be stupid not to go for the win in the safety.  Paul explains why it would make better sense for Cody to throw the competition. 

10:07 AM BBT:  Kevin asks how Jason's feeling this morning.  Jason says he's feeling a little low.  Paul asks how is it for Jason since he's got a little kid.  Jason says, "I'm not low. I was just messing around."  Josh opens the door and comes in.  Kevin says, "ah F**k.  everytime josh comes into a room, everyone say 'ahh f**k'".  They're joking around.  Josh has been in a really good mood all morning. 

10:11 AM BBT:  Alex comes in kind of cranky.  They talk about Paul and Alex aren't morning people.  Alex complains that someone drank one of her cokes and she's legit mad about it. She said it's something that she specifically asked for.  Josh says, "ok before we start this studying stuff, I want to say that I really do love you guys."  They all say stuff like, "no with this s**t again."  "don't be like Jessica and Cody."

8:30am-9:00am BBT: Cody is up goes to the WC washes hands and then goes to KT to make coffee. Mark gets up goes to WC then back to bed.

9:00am-10:00am BBT: Josh is dancing  then starts talking to the camera saying he knows that jessica is mad at him but he wishes her all the best. general talk going on in the KT then paul ask Kevin if he thinks  Alex will put mark and Elena on the block. Paul then says he thinks she will.

10:00am-11:00am BBT: Christmas, paul, Alex, kevin and jason in the lounge rm talking. Christmas says she will go up as the third nominee so she will throw the comp. Paul says no cause if Cody gets picked for POV we need your vote and matt said he would go up and throw the comp. Paul tells her if it is a physical comp she can not play so they need matt to go up. We then hear kitten noises and Cody runs to the LVR for the  temptation comp. We then get FOTH.

11:35am BBT: mark, Josh in lounge rm talking about Josh flirting with Elena and mark says it does not make me uncomfortable. In the WA raven is laying in Matt's lap and crying. She tells Matt she has a right to pout. 

11:45am BBT: Most Hg in lounge rm talking about Josh liking Elena and marks thanks him for not acting on it and letting him have a chance with Elena. Paul goes to check on raven who is still sick with her head laying in Matt's lap in the WA. Alex and Jason in the HOHR eating.

11:53am BBT: Alex ask Jason and Kevin in the HOHR if they are ready to play this comp. Kevin says we might  get ready to play and then we can play. Just general talk going on in the rest of the house.

11:57am BBT: Hg are talking general talk about gold plated jewelry and we keep getting FOTH.

12:00pm BBT: Alex quizzing Paul, Jason and Kevin on the sounds they have been hearing in the house all week. In the lounge rm Josh, Mark and Elena are talking about evicted HG and how Josh never talked to Dom.

12:06pm BBT: Paul talking about Matt or Josh throwing the Comp today to go on the block  he says if it is physical then let josh throw it and Matt says that is a good idea. raven then ask Alex for a coke.

12:10pm BBT: Paul asking Alex if she thinks she should put up mark and josh and she says i think Mark and Elena and back door Cody. Matt says mark and Elena are the same player so if you put them up together they are going to know. Paul and Alex agree. Alex says she will ask for volunteers and Matt says i am always available too. Paul says that is not a bad idea at all.

12:22pm BBT: Alex, Paul, Jason, Matt and raven still talking in the HOHR about who they might put on the block.Paul says he is going down stairs for a bit so it does not look weird he being up there alot and he leaves the room.

12:27pm BBT: We are now back on FOTH showing cats playing.

12:20 BBT In the WA, Christmas and Kevin are talking.  Strategizing about getting Cody out, and how if Cody is on the block by Thursday, the house will split in half. Christmas says she has already seen the split.  Christmas says that she believes Mark and Elena staged their break up, because she still catches them acting as a couple, and walked into the bedroom the other day and saw them cuddling in bed. Christmas says if she got HOH, and Cody couldn't go up, Mark, Elena and Matt would be her nominations, with Mark as the target.  Christmas says she feels for Cody, on a personal level, because she knows he's hurting without Jessica. She isn't' trying to mend the relationship, she just feels for him.  Kevin states that he doesn't want to go upstairs, asks Christmas if he really has to.  Feels like they have been all over him because of his previous conversations with Cody.  Paul walks in and we get FOTH.

3:07 PM BBT Feeds are back. 

Paul and Kevin in Den BR talking about Alex and what she might do. Kevin tells Paul he is closest to him. 

Kevin tells Paul that Alex doesn't talk to him when they are in the room alone. She only talks to Jason.

Cody alone in Have-not bedroom. 

Josh, Raven, Christmas, Alex, Mark, Paul, Jason all in kitchen. Group effort on to prepare food.

3:14 PM BBT Elena sitting on Kevin's bed.

Kevin: "I was in the yaad."  

They're still talking about all the sounds they've been hearing. Maybe this was the Temptation Competition.

Kevin: You mean, like a "vessel virgin?" [a vestal virgin maybe.]

3:17 PM BBT Kevin and Jason talking in Den BR.   Kevin explaining how to take care of shoes and socks.

Jason: We'll talk to her [Alex] tonight. We'll all get together in the HOH. Cause it's pointless to talk to her right now, with everyone whining about everything.

Kevin: What are you talking about? Nominations are in 3 hours!

Jason: I'm such a tool.....I knew that.

Kevin: What, you weren't thinking?

Jason: Yeah, I just wasn't thinking.

3:33 PM BBT Jason and Paul in Storage room. Jason seems worried that Alex is gonna nominate him. [Alex is always calling Jason "the dumbest person she ever met." and "the dumbest cowboy ever."

Paul trying to explain to Jason why it's OK if Alex puts him up "as a pawn," but I can't follow his logic at all. Something about making Mark and Elena more comfortable because Alex put up "one of her own." 

Jason says it will be him, Matt, and Elena on the block. 

Jason hopes the veto comp is physical. Paul says all veto comps are physical.

3:34 PM BBT Kevin and Jason in Den BR again. Kevin says, well at least if you're on the block, you get to make a speech. You want to make a speech?

Jason: No, I don't want to make a speech.

Paul, Kevin, Jason, and Alex are sitting on beds in Den BR whispering. Or at least Paul is whispering. Josh walks in and stands right beside him. Paul says, Josh, please move away from here, so it's not 5 people together. Josh turns around and leaves the room (in his pink shirt.)

Paul is the only one talking. Alex nodding her head.

Josh walks in and leaves immediately.

Raven walks in and leaves immediately.

Whispers resume.

Now Elena walks in and sits on the bed. She asks if she can be taken down with veto. Paul says, "Yes, that's the idea."

Paul wants to be picked for veto comp.

3:38 PM BBT ANT WARS!!! Elena finds an ant in someone's hair and freaks out. Alex starts schreeching, runs up to HOH yelling something about "when you spray ant spray or air freshener in the bathroom, make sure the seat is down."