Bullies

5 hours ago, carmen said:

No, hadn't heard it and also don't have feeds.  However, if it's true it really says a lot about how low and pathetic the cast is when Josh, arguably the one who suffers from the deepest insecurities, is able to muster enough strength to stand his ground against Paul (and Alex) on the issue of refraining from bullying, an activity he normally would not hesitate to do when NO ONE ELSE IN THAT HOUSE dares to go against the wishes of Paul.

Not surprised.  When has Paul ever done his dirty work.  But this one is really low.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/12/2017 at 7:39 PM, Roli said:

I hope he explains that attack on Megan when this is over.  I never did understand that.  I just never understood any of the early animosity.  They didn't have enough time to get to know each other and yet they targeted people.  I agree with what someone else here said about not having any evictions for the first two weeks.  

I wouldn't like NO evictions for the first week, but I would LOVE for the first eviction to be America's vote. There would be no HOH or POV. Maybe one or two comps for safety during that first vote so we could see who could do what and how it effects the house.

I've never liked this show because it HAS bullies or the over the top drama queens. I can't stand it when the HGs are being cruel to one another. It makes me sick that people still think Evil Dick was a great player and deserving winner. There are many others in past seasons that fit this bill too. I wish so much that production would punish the house when any HG is cruel in any fashion.

17 hours ago, Jcrow said:

I've never liked this show because it HAS bullies or the over the top drama queens. I can't stand it when the HGs are being cruel to one another. It makes me sick that people still think Evil Dick was a great player and deserving winner. There are many others in past seasons that fit this bill too. I wish so much that production would punish the house when any HG is cruel in any fashion.

The show would be too boring without drama. I (barely) remember BB1, and it was a horrible production! I have no idea why CBS renewed the show, but adding more drama definitely made it more watchable.

You need villains and heros. Unfortunately, CBS doesn't always pick the best person for who they choose to make the hero. But, it is what it is.

On 8/28/2017 at 6:22 PM, Jcrow said:

There's always Sesame Street.

On 8/29/2017 at 11:58 AM, Canopus said:

The show would be too boring without drama. I (barely) remember BB1, and it was a horrible production! I have no idea why CBS renewed the show, but adding more drama definitely made it more watchable.

You need villains and heros. Unfortunately, CBS doesn't always pick the best person for who they choose to make the hero. But, it is what it is.

I read my post you replied to and realized I wasn't clear. I don't mind that there is drama or bullies, I just don't watch the show because that's a part of it. But I feel cruelty should be dealt with by the BB producers.

I agree about needing villains and heroes. Often times as HGs are evicted, a hero of mine, in my eyes, will become a villain due to the change in house dynamic.

I guess I should also let you know that I'm a person who watches the funny/cute animals and soldiers reuniting with loved ones (that's right, I admit it) videos on youtube and not the fails and fights and car wrecks and disasters that some of my friends like.